Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

A Pass

Comments

• Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    dep: pm sent.

urby yeah I've still got your address. Perfect opportunity to send along that Serie V lancero I was going to get to you.

Updated list:

madurofan sends to dep691
    dep691 sends it to me (j0z3r)
    I send it to urby
    urby sends it to bass8844
    bass8844 sends it to Scrambler.
    Scrambler sends to btmisles
  • Options
    urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    Sounds good, Joe. Thanks in advance!
    madurofan:
    Please try to put in comparable sticks, no c.com's for Greycliffs or anything. Second you are more than welcome to drop in an extra stick with a note for a specific person. i.e. if you dep wanted to bomb scrambler with a God of Fire he would just stick it in the bag with a note saying this is an extra for scrambler and not part of the pass. Hitchhikers :D
    And, Scrambler, if that GoF with the note attached arrives looking remarkably like a Hemingway, you should just assume that's what a GoF looks like and not ask any questions.
  • Options
    madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    Well that blows my plan of picking them up in person!

Classic urbi.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    urbino:
    Sounds good, Joe. Thanks in advance!
    madurofan:
    Please try to put in comparable sticks, no c.com's for Greycliffs or anything. Second you are more than welcome to drop in an extra stick with a note for a specific person. i.e. if you dep wanted to bomb scrambler with a God of Fire he would just stick it in the bag with a note saying this is an extra for scrambler and not part of the pass. Hitchhikers :D
    And, Scrambler, if that GoF with the note attached arrives looking remarkably like a Hemingway, you should just assume that's what a GoF looks like and not ask any questions.
    Yeah I heard that they are sending them out with NO LABELS now and using short fill, and paper wrappers.. Hope you enjoy them.!
  • Options
    bass8844bass8844 Posts: 416
    Urbino, PM sent... Scrambler, go ahead and PM me your addy so I can have it on hand too
  • Options

I am new to this thread and would like to join.  Houw do I go about this?

patriotcjl

• Options
    patriotcjl:

I am new to this thread and would like to join.  Houw do I go about this?

patriotcjl

You're very new so I say the best way to handle this is to vote on whether you're allowed in. No need in voting nay, just if you are voting affirmitive. If you get more than half the people in the pass vote yes then you are allowed in.
  • Options
    btmislesbtmisles Posts: 125
    j0z3r:
    dep: pm sent.

Updated list:

madurofan sends to dep691
    dep691 sends it to me (j0z3r)
    I send it to urby
    urby sends it to bass8844
    bass8844 sends it to Scrambler.
    Scrambler sends to btmisles

Thanks joe! I was feeling a bit insignificant after maddy left me off the list. Oh well.

Anyway, just a reminder that I am out of town from July 18-28 so if this thing picks up speed just knock me down a knotch or 2.
  • Options
    Sorry BT but I hadn't made any of the lists, I wouldn't have left you off intentionally. Where are you heading to btw?
  • Options
    madurofan:
    Sorry BT but I hadn't made any of the lists, I wouldn't have left you off intentionally. Where are you heading to btw?

Petosky, MI for a week of smokes, golf and fishing
  • Options
    Nice ... a herf ?
  • Options
    In a way... in that my brother-in-law and father-in-law are both connoisseurs of fine tobacco but in reality...
    no...Vaca w/ the family. Will still have plenty of time for some good smokes as most of the day is spent on either the golf course or the water.
    (not sure i've ever written the word connoisseur before. I had to look the damn thing up)
  • Options
    dep691dep691 Posts: 311
    Well I got the package in today. Everything looks good. Madurofan do you number all of your cigars?
  • Options
    bass8844:
    Urbino, PM sent... Scrambler, go ahead and PM me your addy so I can have it on hand too
    And received, bass. Thanks.
  • Options
    Alright I sent the package out today. Took a little while to figure out what to take too many choices.
  • Options
    dep691:
    Well I got the package in today. Everything looks good. Madurofan do you number all of your cigars?
    I do. I posted on another thread but I have recently implemented a fairly elaborate inventory system. Much more complex than my old sheet of paper taped to the top of the humi with the cigar and date acquired on it. Started to get confusing bc I'm getting multiples of the same cigar that weren't purchased at the same time. So I came up with the inventory system. I can give full detail again if you want.

Glad you got it out, I'm looking forward to what comes back to me.
  • Options
    No need to go into detail brother. I put two extra smokes in there for you. Nothing special just remember you commenting on a cigar once and had a couple extra.
  • Options
    Sweet! You hear that! The rest of you keep your grimey hands off my cigars, lol. Thanks, I can't wait for them to get back around to me.
  • Options
    Update: Got the package today from dep and if I can manage to get myself on down to the PO I might even send it off today, I'll update accordingly when I send. I've thrown in a little extra for you madurofan along with the ones from dep, so you may just have yourself a couple of nice packages when all is said and done.
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    Update: Got the package today from dep and if I can manage to get myself on down to the PO I might even send it off today, I'll update accordingly when I send. I've thrown in a little extra for you madurofan along with the ones from dep, so you may just have yourself a couple of nice packages when all is said and done.
    Excellent. I'll start keeping an eye on the mailbox.
  • Options
    Ok, its in the system. I just couldn't stand the thought of you watching your mailbox with a puzzled look for the next few days, so I trotted on down to the PO and sent her away. I'll pm you the tracking info.
  • Options
    Heh. Yeah, I'm like a dog. When you leave for the day, I sit and watch the door until you come home.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    urbino:
    Heh. Yeah, I'm like a dog. When you leave for the day, I sit and watch the door until you come home.
    Sit,Stay, Roll Over Good Boy.. Hey Urbi. nice to know you are feeling better..old joke..."How do you feel ?" answer " with my hands "
  • Options
    urbino:
    Everyone assumes this is the case I swear I'm going to setup a camera to see what my dogs do when we leave. My two know the routine and they actually start getting pissy if we are home all day, messes with their sleeping, it seems.
  • Options
    USPS tracking indicates the pass has arrived at my place, but I haven't been able to actually lay hands on it yet. They left it at my apt. complex's office, and when I went by to get it, they only had one person working and about 10 people standing around waiting for help. I didn't have time to wait that long.

I'll get it tomorrow, though. Come hell or high water.
  • Options
    Hey, guys. The water pillow in the pass seems to have ruptured. The Sol Cubano and the Indios got the worst of it, but I think they're okay. I put the 5 stogies I'm passing along in a fresh bag with a new pillow.

The pillow in the bag for Maddy seemed to be fine, but I replaced it and moved them to a fresh bag, anyway, just to be safe. Besides, there were getting to be too many cigars for that bag. Feel the love, maddy!

I'll post the tracking info later this afternoon.
  • Options
    Oh, and Joe -- thanks for the Olivas! And they're lanceros! I love me some lanceros.
  • Options
    urbino:
    The pillow in the bag for Maddy seemed to be fine, but I replaced it and moved them to a fresh bag, anyway, just to be safe. Besides, there were getting to be too many cigars for that bag. Feel the love, maddy!
    Awww you guys! I didn't throw that out there for you guys to send a bunch of tag alongs to me, not that I'm complaining.
  • Options
    The new tracking # is in your PM, bass.
  • Options
    This is fun. We should do another. When this one comes back around.