Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

A Pass

Comments

• madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    I don't have an issue with it, bt will have his address so we can go kick his @$$ if he doesn't keep the pass going.

Much like myself and urbi, Dias seems to have hit the threads with a vengeance. 85 posts in 7 days... you'll hit 100 inside of 10 we may have another member of the 1000 post club before halloween :)
  • DiasFlakDiasFlak Posts: 342 ✭✭
    well i dont have many hobbies cause i work too much cigars are the only thing i can get to sit and relax with. 1000th post club aye... is that like the mile high club? j/k i look forward to getting there.
  • btmislesbtmisles Posts: 125
    Sounds good. I'll let you know when I receive the package from Scrambler.
    madurofan:
    I don't have an issue with it, bt will have his address so we can go kick his @$$ if he doesn't keep the pass going.
    you wont have to worry about that =P
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    DiasFlak:
    well i dont have many hobbies cause i work too much cigars are the only thing i can get to sit and relax with. 1000th post club aye... is that like the mile high club? j/k i look forward to getting there.
    Yeah, cigar smoking is the most fun you can have with your pants on..
  • LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    kaspera79:
    DiasFlak:
    Yeah, cigar smoking is the most fun you can have with your pants on..
    And off, if you're William Jefferson Clinton...Thank you, thank you...I'll be here all week. Try the veal.
    lol nice luko and that is true
    You know the cigar is already considered a phallic symbol we really need to lay of the sex jokes, I mean unless you like a giant CO .....
    LOL
  • dutyjedutyje Posts: 2,263
    madurofan:
    You know the cigar is already considered a phallic symbol we really need to lay of the sex jokes, I mean unless you like a giant CO .....
    I've never had one of those... never struck me as something I'd enjoy... but I've heard many on this board say they're always up for trying new things. In fact, I thought urbi said he'd smoke anything in a cameroon wrapper at least once.
    dutyje:
    madurofan:
    I've never had one of those... never struck me as something I'd enjoy... but I've heard many on this board say they're always up for trying new things. In fact, I thought urbi said he'd smoke anything in a cameroon wrapper at least once.
    LMAO!!!!! Holy crap I'm gonna crack a rib at that one. Someone finally turned a good one on urbi ....lol
    thats the funniest thing i have herd all day
  • urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    dutyje:
    madurofan:
    Hee hee. Haw haw. It is to laugh. :)

Actually, though, come to think of it...
    dutyje:
    madurofan:
    Joe, did you really have to poke Urbi with a stick.. I'm sure he will have a witty response to this little banter.
    The funniest part of all this is duty is now looking for a cameroon stick of the right size(petit corona, perhaps) to see if urbi actually will .....
    urbino:
    Hee hee. Haw haw.
    I always knew you were an @ss
    kaspera79:
    dutyje:
    madurofan:
    Joe, did you really have to poke Urbi with a stick.. I'm sure he will have a witty response to this little banter.
    I did not poke that man.... Mr. Urbino... with my stick
    dutyje:
    kaspera79:
    dutyje:
    madurofan:
    I did not poke that man.... Mr. Urbino... with my stick
    He was to busy wrapping it with a cammie to poke anyone with it .....
    If you guys are gonna talk dirty, I'll have to leave. I'm too young and innocent for that kind of talk.
    urbino:
    If you guys are gonna talk dirty, I'll have to leave. I'm too young for that kind of talk.
    No, we start talking dirty and you show up. Must be your Spider Senses Tingling. I don't know somethings tingling.
    urbino:
    If you guys are gonna talk dirty, I'll have to leave. I'm too young and innocent for that kind of talk.
    I'm trying to figure which is the bigger stretch here? Young? or Innocent?
    bats eyes coyly
    urbino:
    bats eyes coyly
    Stop it! you're only getting duty more worked up.
    Remember those Pepsi ads with Britney Spears in a 1950s-style sweater, sitting at a soda fountain and cooing, "For those who think young."?

I have no point here. Just reminiscing.
    urbino:
    Remember those Pepsi ads with Britney Spears in a 1950s-style sweater, sitting at a soda fountain and cooing, "For those who think young."?

I have no point here. Just reminiscing.
    LMAO ... is that what you call it reminiscing?
    I think it's technically illegal for me to do anything more than reminisce about it. Actually, I think the ads themselves were technically illegal. Or it was illegal for me to see them. Or something.
  • ScramblerScrambler Posts: 746 ✭✭
    Don't mean to interupt your serious conversation here, but I justed wanted to inform everyone that the box has been sent out to btmisles. Should get there Friday or Saturday. You've got a seriously nice selection of sticks headed your way when this wraps up maddy.
    Anything with a Cammy wrapper, 6-inches, 60-ring parejo? If so, I'd like to get in on this. Maybe they'll start making Flor de Oliva Giants in a Cameroon wrapper.
    Scrambler:
    Don't mean to interupt your serious conversation here, but I justed wanted to inform everyone that the box has been sent out to btmisles. Should get there Friday or Saturday. You've got a seriously nice selection of sticks headed your way when this wraps up maddy.
    Way to go, Scrambler McBuzzkill.
  • dep691dep691 Posts: 311
    lol