ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Making room? Good.
  • Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Why do you even have 300 cigars?
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Royln, you went and lost your damn mind bro.

Fvck I don't even have space for 300 cigars total LOL and you tellin me you got an extra 300 to just bomb away????
    You are a crazy m'f'er....but I dig it.

(BTW, how was the movie???)

ddubridge:
    Making room? Good.
    LOL @ Drew ^^^^

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    flowbeeflowbee Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    flowbee:
    jsnake:
    April Fools! Right? Huh? Please be kidding. This might just destory these forums permanently.
    I couldn't handle this, great april folls joke !
    Sadly, I'm not sure that it is a joke. This is a very believable scenario for Royln! Either way, it is/was an awesome idea!!!
    no doubts!! That movie was epic indeed as was the actual event!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Man, I can't believe I fell for this, lol.
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just remember what happened to the original 300...

eternal fame is what
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    Weak!
  • Options
    No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    You know, the Persians sent thousands of soldiers at the 300. If you're sending 300 out, shouldn't we send thousands at you? Makes sense to me.
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brother u r cazy, must b the heat wave we have had lately. U just remember we r good. Good Luck
  • Options
    BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    My man is straight trying to crush some folks!!!!DAMN SON!!!!
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    .....APRIL FOOLS!!!!
  • Options
    Thanatos0320Thanatos0320 Posts: 577 ✭✭✭
    These are all going to be man o wars right? It'll go perfectly with the 300 idea.
  • Options
    blurrblurr Posts: 962 ✭✭
    wwhwang:
    Hide yo kids, hide yo wife, and hide yo husbands too cuz he bombin errvyone out here.

You beat me to it. This is my favorite for everything, I'll never forget watching that dude "hide your kids, hide your wife....". Royln you been hitting the liquid courage whiskey or what, you cray cray.
  • Options
    flowbeeflowbee Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    flowbee:
    jsnake:
    April Fools! Right? Huh? Please be kidding. This might just destory these forums permanently.
    I couldn't handle this, great april folls joke !
    Sadly, I'm not sure that it is a joke. This is a very believable scenario for Royln! Either way, it is/was an awesome idea!!!
    I would never doubt Royin, he kinda layed down the law when I stumbled upon him in my first ever V-HerF
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    First round will fly out Friday!! Movie was very good but the first 300 was great! Looking forward to the 3rd movie! BOOM!
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    smoke em if you got em:
    First round will fly out Friday!! Movie was very good but the first 300 was great! Looking forward to the 3rd movie! BOOM!

Damn. Was hoping this was an April Fools joke.
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He's never joking.
  • Options
    No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    smoke em if you got em:
    Coincidence? I think not.
  • Options
    curtiscr79curtiscr79 Posts: 859
    smoke em if you got em:
    Aw crap, you guys are in trouble now. He's coming out ready to battle like Leonidas himself. Let's just hope it doesn't end the same as the movie with his demise.
  • Options
    curtiscr79:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Aw crap, you guys are in trouble now. He's coming out ready to battle like Leonidas himself. Let's just hope it doesn't end the same as the movie with his demise.
    Sheeeeett!!
  • Options
    smoke em if you got em:
    curtiscr79:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Sheeeeett!!

Usually a losing battle trying to make room around here. He fought a good fight, but in the end . . .he made the trip to WalMart for another cooler.
  • Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still think it's an April Fools joke, but if it ain't... sure is gonna be fun to watch y'all get pummelled!! Think I'll buy some Igloo Cooler stock, cuz I think the price may be goin' up! (I hope that's not considered Insider Trading). LOL
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    smoke em if you got em:
    Playa play!
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    smoke em if you got em:
    Any Angelina Jolie in the buff sightings?
  • Options
    BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    These cats thought he was playin'! I think Smoke Em is like the sneaky kid in school that says dont play with me, you gonna get hurt.........then BAM, somebody pushes the envelope and gets got!!!
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Enola gay guys!! Come on!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Enola gay guys!! Come on!!
    Wack @$$ post.
  • Options

9405 9036 9930 0159 2318 88

30/300
  • Options
    Really? Everything you got smacked with yesterday and you are going there first?

The boy can play though.
  • Options
    rsherman24:
    Really? Everything you got smacked with yesterday and you are going there first?

The boy can play though.
    You don't think this is going to Washington do you?