Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

My quest for 300!- COMPLETE

Comments

• Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    smoke em if you got em:
    rsherman24:
    Really? Everything you got smacked with yesterday and you are going there first?

The boy can play though.
    You don't think this is going to Washington do you?

No, I got the hint with the pic. I was just making some room and sent you a couple sticks. Those boys yesterday sent some serious damage. I thought you would have forgotten about me.
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rsherman24:
    smoke em if you got em:
    rsherman24:
    Really? Everything you got smacked with yesterday and you are going there first?

The boy can play though.

No, I got the hint with the pic. I was just making some room and sent you a couple sticks. Those boys yesterday sent some serious damage. I thought you would have forgotten about me.
    How could I forget about you? Yesterday did cause a lot of damage...but I should be ok!
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    smoke em if you got em:
    rsherman24:
    smoke em if you got em:
    rsherman24:

The boy can play though.

How could I forget about you? Yesterday did cause a lot of damage...but I should be ok!
    .......famous last words
  • Options
    Trying to make my list too Brian?
  • Options
    smoke em if you got em:
    Trying to make my list too Brian?
    lists aren't my thing man.....
  • Options
    30 of 300 complete. The man is crazy, and there are 9 of you poor SOB's in line to complete the mission.

All kidding aside, the generosity in this package is way over the top Royln. This is a dream package for me. I have smoked like 3 out of the 30, and now I have to come up with a whole new list of cigars to try (and Andy lit me up from the wish list thread today as well). The lineup speaks for itself so I can't even do justice with details. The little Monte treat from the south island is the straw that broke the camel's back. Look forward to enjoying these on the V-Herf with you. Thanks Brother.

• Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Black Santa delivers again!
  • Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn.
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    WOW guess he is saving the yard gars for him self!
  • Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    Holy crap..and way to use Richards pic! Epic crap talker that backs it up and has a big heart
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Congrats bro, that's a very solid lineup!! Enjoy.
  • Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yowza! Royln wasn't kidding! Tremendously generous hit on a well-deserving BOTL!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    great hit......i can't wait to see the carnage that follows this little trail
  • Options
    ShadowInTheMoonShadowInTheMoon Posts: 507 ✭✭
    brianetz1:
    great hit......i can't wait to see the carnage that follows this little trail
    +1 to that. april fools was fooling us
    Two people with a common goal can accomplish many things. Two people with a common enemy can accomplish even more.
  • Options
    Chuck_NChuck_N Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭
    Royln is da man!!
  • Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Ouch , he said !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    ckrddsmkeckrddsmke Posts: 392
    There were several arsenals that manufactured canons, shells, bombs and mortars in Richmond. Bellona, Tredegar which are now history and apparently a third one which is still operational.
  • Options
    No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    ckrddsmke:
    There were several arsenals that manufactured canons, shells, bombs and mortars in Richmond. Bellona, Tredegar which are now history and apparently a third one which is still operational.
    Operational yes, though it better have some damn good defenses....

Nice hit though! Incredible bunch.
  • Options
    thehilkthehilk Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
    I can't believe I missed this! I am dying laughing right now. W2g Royln!
  • Options

Notice this car doesn't have anything on top of its head...just sayin'

9405 9036 9930 0161 4310 09
  • Options
    Took me a second, but that is classic. LOL
  • Options
    rsherman24:
    I just made myself laugh!
  • Options
    thehilkthehilk Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
    If only they has Mississippi plates
  • Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    smoke em if you got em:
    rsherman24:
    I just made myself laugh!
    Classic !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Very nice clue!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Too funny, Royln! Picturing that car spilling over with cigars dropped out of the sky! LOL
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh fudge me?? I've avoided this thread like the plague and also got a hairpiece so I sure hope the MS reference is for Martel. Haha
  • Options
    No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    MorganGeo:
    Oh fudge me?? I've avoided this thread like the plague and also got a hairpiece so I sure hope the MS reference is for Martel. Haha
    Sometimes when everyone looks at the teacher, they choose the one who avoided their gaze.... just saying.
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This whole thing is crazy, just crazy.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    flowbeeflowbee Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭
    Patrickbrick:
    This whole thing is crazy, just crazy.
    Royc in typonese =crazy!! Grab some popcorn and watch it get real up in here!!