Options

26 April 2014 - AJ Day (FTW Complete)

Comments

• Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    photo F74C194A-3C0D-4771-A14C-5C57146FA60D_zpseuf82rg0.jpg
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Sure do love these "CCom ___ Days". As of right now I have two favorite pictures. At the end of AJ Day, I'll let the people vote on the winner.
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Armada FTW
  • Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Round 2 - After reading Dustin's review, I had to bust out the San Lotano Oval...

"When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    ckrddsmkeckrddsmke Posts: 392
    Just finished the Spectre. Certainly a horse of a different color. Starts out like a backyard BBG when you are warming up the coals. Tasty at 1/2 way point floral and citrus like green apples. Pepper comes in and lasts till the end but subtle with hints of cinnamon spice. The charcoal hint lasts throughout. Great draw and razor sharp burn. Very enjoyable thank you Steve and Randy for saluting AJ.
  • Options
    ckrddsmke:
    Just finished the Spectre. Certainly a horse of a different color. Starts out like a backyard BBG when you are warming up the coals. Tasty at 1/2 way point floral and citrus like green apples. Pepper comes in and lasts till the end but subtle with hints of cinnamon spice. The charcoal hint lasts throughout. Great draw and razor sharp burn. Very enjoyable thank you Steve and Randy for saluting AJ.
    :)
  • Options
    onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AJ who?
    San Lotano lancero with the sunrise, MOW, afternoon delight and Armada for a nightcap!
  • Options
    Nate, I'm on my way.
  • Options
    onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    Nate, I'm on my way.

Anytime bro, you know the way!
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    MOW!!! FTW. Me and Dan( Toombes) getting tattoo upped. Right of Man O' War Drive in Ky. imageimageimage Randy contest winner right here, Dan shooting MOW on me lol. FTW

Well, the MOW logo is finished. Now on the the simple stuff...
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    MOW!!! FTW. Me and Dan( Toombes) getting tattoo upped. Right of Man O' War Drive in Ky. imageimageimage Randy contest winner right here, Dan shooting MOW on me lol. FTW

Well, the MOW logo is finished. Now on the the simple stuff...
  • Options
    onestrangeone:
    AJ who?
    San Lotano lancero with the sunrise, MOW, afternoon delight and Armada for a nightcap!
    Dang, bro! That's almost as many sticks as I have in my whole collection! Amazing selection of AJ goodness!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    image Thanks for the A.J. day. Another great idea...what's next?
  • Options
    No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    #3 from the red bearded one. Awesome smoke Gordon.
  • Options
    ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    onestrangeone:
    AJ who?

Great pic! What a line up.
  • Options
    And the final smoke for AJ Day
    FTW
  • Options
    perkinkeperkinke Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    curtiscr79curtiscr79 Posts: 859
    I was only able to get in one today! photo 20140426_150235_zpsz6o5sig4.jpg
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smoked on our wedding anniversary at Priest Lake Idaho!!
  • Options
    chrisloldschrislolds Posts: 434 ✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Smoked on our wedding anniversary at Priest Lake Idaho!!
    It's your anniversary?
  • Options
    Please vote for your contest winner. Contest will be open until Thursday evening. imageimage
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Go figure, pale rider is on AMC Randy... Perfect nightcap
  • Options
    I'd have to vote for Ray. He was willing to go under the needle for AJ Day. Of course, there was heavy anasthetic involved, but still... :^)

And Thanks Randy, for a fun day and a great contest!
  • Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    Smoked this beauty
  • Options
    chrisloldschrislolds Posts: 434 ✭✭
    This was a contest? I think we all won if we got to smoke AJs! Anyone getting a tattoo should win though!
  • Options
    Tyland64Tyland64 Posts: 712
    Poker Slob:
    image Thanks for the A.J. day. Another great idea...what's next?
    I love that beer. I always have it at my brothers place in Durango. Nice pairing.
  • Options
    Rain:
    Please vote for your contest winner. Contest will be open until Thursday evening. imageimage
    I'll vote for the tattoo, if it is real. Looks like a ball point pen and there's no blood. Or that's just a drawing before the real ink gun came out.
  • Options
    Ray Ray...Charles has thrown the challenge flag. Official review in progress.
  • Options
    Rain:
    Ray Ray...Charles has thrown the challenge flag. Official review in progress.
    Oh, it's the real deal. We watched it go down on the V-herf last night. Toombes don't play when it comes to layin' down the ink.