Options

26 April 2014 - AJ Day (FTW Complete)

1235»

Comments

• Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    Puff_Dougie:
    Rain:
    Ray Ray...Charles has thrown the challenge flag. Official review in progress.
    Oh, it's the real deal. We watched it go down on the V-herf last night. Toombes don't play when it comes to layin' down the ink.

I was dubious at the time, and still think hes full of ***
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Puff_Dougie:
    Rain:
    Oh, it's the real deal. We watched it go down on the V-herf last night. Toombes don't play when it comes to layin' down the ink.

Ok, then he gets my vote.
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    CharlieHeis:
    Rain:
    Please vote for your contest winner. Contest will be open until Thursday evening. imageimage
    I'll vote for the tattoo, if it is real. Looks like a ball point pen and there's no blood. Or that's just a drawing before the real ink gun came out.

Just for the record, I've NEVER bled a client.
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Toombes:
    Just for the record, I've NEVER bled a client.
    My apologies. I got a tattoo years ago and bled. I am naive for not knowing it could be done without blood.
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Toombes is getting hit regardless."Just" an EMT, huh? 'bout to show you the pain a Combat Medic can bring ;)
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    Rain:
    Toombes is getting hit regardless."Just" an EMT, huh? 'bout to show you the pain a Combat Medic can bring ;)
    But how do you know what Toombes likes?
  • Options
    I'm just going to guess. Who does not like Victor Sinclair and Zoidians? Premipremiprems.
  • Options
    Rain:

LMAO!!! I have to give you a hard time, bro. It's an "ambulance driver" thang, ya hurr!
  • Options
    No apologies needed, brother. Sorry if I came across sounding like a douche. Some people will bleed more than others and that's because some tattooists feel the need to punish their clients.
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    Lol, I'm crazy but not that crazy, Dan still should get bombed.
  • Options
    Glock1975:
    Rain:
    Lol, I'm crazy but not that crazy, Dan still should get bombed.

Ummmm... NO!
  • Options
    brianetz1:
    Puff_Dougie:
    Rain:

After further review, the ruling on the field is overturned. Both Toombes and Puff will be bombed.
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    brianetz1:
    Puff_Dougie:
    Rain:

After further review, the ruling on the field is overturned. Both Toombes and Puff will be bombed.
    Lol
  • Options
    Rain:
    brianetz1:
    Puff_Dougie:
    Rain:

The Hell you say!
  • Options
    I said you're about to need a spirited chronicler, beeeeeyatchhhh!
  • Options
    Rain:
    I said you're about to need a spirited chronicler, beeeeeyatchhhh!

• Options
    Have not forgot about the winners, waiting on a few things to come in.