A friend needs your help- CONTEST

Comments

• Options
    MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Done again.
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,889 ✭✭✭✭✭
    webmost:
    What am I doing wrong? I go to your link, I scroll down to "vote for your favorite vendor below", but there is nothing below. Is it just me? What do you see?

There is a link where it says vote for your favorite. That will take you to a page where you can vote
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rsherman24:
    webmost:
    What am I doing wrong? I go to your link, I scroll down to "vote for your favorite vendor below", but there is nothing below. Is it just me? What do you see?

There is a link where it says vote for your favorite. That will take you to a page where you can vote
    Nope. I get a hand pointing down, but no linkie beneath. Tried it with IE8 under WinXP, with chrome under Debian, with Mozilla... no dice. Tried logged in to fakebook and logged out.

Lemme try from my phone..... Okay, so there, at least it displays the jamco logo. But when I click on vote, nothing happens

This widget just don't like me.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    webmost:
    rsherman24:
    webmost:

Nope. I get a hand pointing down, but no linkie beneath. Tried it with IE8 under WinXP, with chrome under Debian, with Mozilla... no dice. Tried logged in to fakebook and logged out.

Lemme try from my phone..... Okay, so there, at least it displays the jamco logo. But when I click on vote, nothing happens

This widget just don't like me.

Thats strange, works for me from my PC, phone, and tablet. are you "liking" the Whole Foods page and entering your email address? You probably want to uncheck the "Send me deals...." box so you don't get emailed. I've voted from each media each day and haven't received a single email.
  • Options
    blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    Done again. It's close all tied up.
  • Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Done again. Seems your friend is leading by 19 right now. Still pretty close.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Voted! 621-606... We are ahead!!
  • Options
    We are behind fellas....VOTE! VOTE!
  • Options
    New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    I'm all outta votes! ...and I completely lost track of how many votes I've made. So lets say 1
  • Options
    Woke up this morning to see us getting our azzez handed to us. If you haven't gotten involved we could sure use your help....
  • Options
    C-LOVEC-LOVE Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭
    ehehat:
    Woke up this morning to see us getting our azzez handed to us. If you haven't gotten involved we could sure use your help....
    I know Eric, voted again this morning and we were down by 48. We need to step it up fellas. My niece is going to vote again and I'll see if I can find anyone else.
  • Options
    We're down, like A LOT!
  • Options
    curtiscr79curtiscr79 Posts: 859
    I got my vote in and shared telling all my friends to vote for Friend In Cheeses. Good luck, the score was 776 to 736 with Ashby in the lead at the time of my vote.
  • Options
    curtiscr79:
    I got my vote in and shared telling all my friends to vote for Friend In Cheeses. Good luck, the score was 776 to 736 with Ashby in the lead at the time of my vote.

Just sent out a tweet that also posts to my FB wall to get some help.
  • Options
    Voted again - It was 788 to 763 a minute ago
  • Options
    Voted twice. Gaining on them
  • Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Voted 3 times now. We're behind by 20 votes.
  • Options
    blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    804 to 792 we're behind right now. Voted again.
  • Options
    We're catching up!!! Down 4
  • Options
    Keep voting
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,260 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Voted. Down by 4
  • Options
    This thing is going to be close! It keeps going back and forth and I think the time it's done may determine it. Any botl's out there that haven't stepped up please jump in now, this isn't going to end easily. Thanks to all that have helped here and on FB. You guys are incredible.
  • Options
    Just got word that this contest ends at noon tomorrow so PLEASE be sure to get tomorrow's vote in before noon!
  • Options
    Bumping for a win
  • Options
    matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just voted. They are up by one.

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• Options
    C-LOVEC-LOVE Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭
    Just voted, we're up 9
  • Options
    Up 11. Lets finish this
  • Options
    voted. friend and cheese winning. 1046 to 1032 at the moment.
  • Options
    We were +14 when I looked this morning
  • Options
    1053 to 1036, we still in the lead. I shared again to try to help. Good Luck