A friend needs your help- CONTEST

124»

Comments

• Options
    New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    Each "voted" sounds good. I know i lost count
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,260 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whatever you decide would be fine by me. Glad we could help.
  • Options
    ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    New Boots:
    Each "voted" sounds good. I know i lost count
    Good deal Jay. Anyone else? BTW- Just got word. It's official, she won!!
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ehehat:
    So there are a lot of comments that I don't know constitute "votes". This might make getting the most votes winner more difficult. Should I only count posts that say "voted" or should I assume each comment meant that someone voted or had someone else vote? The choice is yours.
    Just bomb Month Boy
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    danielzreyes:
    ehehat:
    So there are a lot of comments that I don't know constitute "votes". This might make getting the most votes winner more difficult. Should I only count posts that say "voted" or should I assume each comment meant that someone voted or had someone else vote? The choice is yours.
    Just bomb Month Boy
    If you win.......
  • Options
    matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CharlieHeis:
    Whatever you decide would be fine by me. Glad we could help.
    ^^^^^^+1 does not matter to me. I know I only said a couple of times but voted several. It's probably only way to really keep fair.

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• Options
    blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    I can't really remember how many times I voted so I say with going with the posts that say voted, seems fair enough. I'm glad she won.
  • Options
    So it seems the general feeling is to only count those posts that said "voted". Going over the pages in the thread and totaling up, our most posts winner is......WWHWANG!

For the second winner I put one entry for each time someone said they voted, some had several entries some had few. Pulling a name from the literal hat and the 2nd winner is.....
    rsherman24!

Again, thank you ALL for your help, as close as that poll was there's no way she would have won without your help. Congratulations Wayne & Sherm- please send me your addy's and I'll send out as soon as the jam samples arrive.

THANKS AGAIN!!
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,889 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cool. This was fun to watch and to help some friends out. Thanks.
  • Options
    MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Two cool dudes. Glad they are getting some goodies. Glad we all could help brotha!
  • Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Glad we could help your friend win that grant. I'll pm you my addy.
  • Options
    matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats gents. Glad we all could help the cause.

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• Options
    New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    Happy she won! Glad we could help brother!
  • Options
    So the jams just got here today. Ill package up the winnings and get it out today or tomorrow. Again, really sorry for the delay.
  • Options
    Got my winnings from Ehehat. Can't wait to try some of the goodness, and like a true BOTL he included some fine cigars as well. There was another jar in the box, but despite what I thought was an impressive packing job, the USPS found a way to break it. All good. Thanks for the contest and glad we could help friends out

• Options
    So bummed! I really tried to pad the crap outta that box! Sorry bro but glad everything else made it. You can go to her website friendincheeses.com for serving ideas. I've been making old fashioned and manhattans with them and their pretty great.
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    very nice eric! good solid selection of sticks yo
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yummy!!
  • Options
    ehehat:
    So bummed! I really tried to pad the crap outta that box! Sorry bro but glad everything else made it. You can go to her website friendincheeses.com for serving ideas. I've been making old fashioned and manhattans with them and their pretty great.

Oh. I didn't think of a Manhattan. I have some new bourbon to try also. And the cigar selection is over the top.
    That box was padded better than I would have shipped it. Imagine what USPS does to those boxes to break a glass jar with all of that padding.