Salary, but I write my own checks.
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Teacher's salary :( lol
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    smoke em if you got em:
    Been a few days since my last question and Eric didn't even give me crap about it!

So do you get paid hourly or salary?

Myself.....pretty good base salary and commission as well!! I am happy.
    Sorry, I've been sick.

Was supposed to be salaried, but boss changed mind at last minute and made me hourly (after I'd turned down the other job), refused to make me salaried again this year and then decided to cut my hours when I told him he stiffed me $400 last year for hours he didn't pay.

I should put this on the things I hate thread.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does an allowance count?
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I get paid weakly.
  • Options
    jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    Hourly but am only part time which does suck when it comes to benefits. It does allow me the time to do freelance Photography and Video stuff though. Had a big project that fell through last year but it is back on now which is awesome.
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    To answer some of the last few...

Hard to pick just one... 100 Grand, Kit Kat, Krackel, Butterfinger, Twix...
    Yes, but it's more fun with Chop Sticks
    6'1"
    Syracuse
    Only Child
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,170 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Paid by commision when a gallery sells my work. A few retail sales out of my studio.
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Salary
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rsherman24:
    Salary
    I heard Sherm makes mad cheddar..just sayin!
  • Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Full time student and dad, no money for me. Wife is salary though.
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    smoke em if you got em:
    rsherman24:
    Salary

Ha Ha. She burns through cheddar like a champ. . . Worth every penny though.

• Options
    rsherman24:
    smoke em if you got em:
    rsherman24:
    Salary

Ha Ha. She burns through cheddar like a champ. . . Worth every penny though.

She's beautiful
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SS TSWOTM
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CharlieHeis:
    I get paid weakly.
    Freudian slip?
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    smoke em if you got em:
    Been a few days since my last question and Eric didn't even give me crap about it!

salary + possible commission.
    sales count towards the base....once the base is "covered", any additional sales count as a "bonus" commission. ya dig?

no bennys though....my wife's work offers a pretty decent deal so we're on all that through her employer.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    webmost:
    CharlieHeis:
    I get paid weakly.
    Freudian slip?
    Very weakly.
  • Options
    jgibv:
    smoke em if you got em:

salary + possible commission.
    sales count towards the base....once the base is "covered", any additional sales count as a "bonus" commission. ya dig?

no bennys though....my wife's work offers a pretty decent deal so we're on all that through her employer.

I dug!
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jd50ae:
    SS TSWOTM
    I2SSTSWOTM cuz my bday = 8th
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    Do you like Twinkies?
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    smoke em if you got em:
    Do you like Twinkies?
    Twinkies. Is that code forrrrr? Yes. Whatever it is I'll say yeah. And chocodiles. "chocolate covered Twinkies"
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Twinkles are the Universes way of saying..."men we love you". So yes, I like twinkies!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Bob Luken:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Do you like Twinkies?
    Twinkies. Is that code forrrrr? Yes. Whatever it is I'll say yeah. And chocodiles. "chocolate covered Twinkies"
    Chocodiles were the ish back in the day..do they still make those?
  • Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOVE me some Twinkies! Worst day ever when Hostess went under and they pulled 'em off the market for a few months. Even had 'em deep fried?

"When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    smoke em if you got em:
    Bob Luken:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Do you like Twinkies?
    Chocodiles were the ish back in the day..do they still make those?
    I think they re-introduced a new version recently. Gonna see where I can get these. It's a wonder I didn't turn out to be a real fat kid. I dunked a many chocodiles in milk sitting on my ass watching the 3 three stooges
  • Options
    have yall tried the banana flavored twinkies?? they are damn good.
  • Options
    Pretty sure they sold they recipe so Twinkles could live on to be the last reserve of food on earth.
  • Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just before the great TWINKIE scare we stopped by the Hostess discount store in Jackson. Loaded up. You could not have paid me to part with them.

"Nutritionist Mark Haub once went on a “Twinkie Diet” in order to see if one could eat almost nothing but junk food and still lose weight (testing his theory that weight loss is primarily tied to calorie intake, rather than what foods you eat). He stuck to an 1,800 calorie per day diet of mostly Twinkies, Donuts, Doritos, Oreos, and sugary cereals (though did drink a protein shake and took a multivitamin). In the end, his body mass index dropped from 28.8 to 24.9 and he lost 27 pounds in the 2 months he stuck to the diet, dropping from 201 pounds to 174 pounds. What surprised him, as he’d expected the weight loss from his theory, was that his “bad” cholesterol levels dropped 20% over his normal healthy diet and his “good” cholesterol levels increased by 20%. He even dropped 39% on his “bad” fat levels, such as triglycerides."
  • Options
    EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You have to be a monster to not like a twinkie.