Options

NFL Chat Thread...

Comments

• Options
    D_FreshD_Fresh Posts: 610 ✭✭✭
    webmost:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Sanchez looked pretty good today!
    He's looked aces ever since he crossed the Delaware river. He just had to get away from Rex. That man puts a hex on QBs.
    If you're an Eagles fan you have to be at least a little encouraged by his performance. Going to need him with Foles out. Time to feed Shady the rock 30 times a game!
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you Philip Rivers.... Ughhh
  • Options
    11rocket1111rocket11 Posts: 138
    Bigshizza:
    Thank you Philip Rivers.... Ughhh
    At least I didn't have any money on that pathetic performance..........oh wait! :(
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    D Fresh:
    webmost:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Sanchez looked pretty good today!
    He's looked aces ever since he crossed the Delaware river. He just had to get away from Rex. That man puts a hex on QBs.
    If you're an Eagles fan you have to be at least a little encouraged by his performance. Going to need him with Foles out. Time to feed Shady the rock 30 times a game!
    More concerned with DeMeco Ryan's torn achilles.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Terrell Suggs is a douche.

That is all.

"When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    Puff_Dougie:
    Terrell Suggs is a douche.

That is all.

+1
  • Options
    12 touchdown passes in two games for Ben Roethlisberger!!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    avengethis:
    I almost feel bad for Sam this week in fantasy. 2 minutes before Noon I realized I still had Giovanni Bernard in my lineup and had nobody to replace him with. I went and picked up Asiata from the Vikings and he has 3 TD's at this point.
    No worries that league is a throwaway lol kicking a$$ in the Bork league.
  • Options
    The wrong Manning. No pizza for you.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    webmost:
    The wrong Manning. No pizza for you.
    lmao poor guy runs for his life every game it's awesome!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    Anybody else have a fantasy team that's totally F**Ked this week?
  • Options
    No_one21:
    Anybody else have a fantasy team that's totally F**Ked this week?
    Yeah, the last 2 weeks have been bye week hell!
  • Options
    Dunno nothing about that, but, I tell you, tonight on TNF, they don't call them the Bungles for nothing.

• Options
    Thursday Night Football is pathetic. They've only had one competitive game all year.

• Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    webmost:
    Thursday Night Football is pathetic. They've only had one competitive game all year.
    It really is terrible. It's on in prime time, it should have the weight of sunday or monday night games, but instead it's always a throw-away. Might as well do the England game on thursday nights, played after the game already happened.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    Ken Light:
    webmost:
    It really is terrible. It's on in prime time, it should have the weight of sunday or monday night games, but instead it's always a throw-away. Might as well do the England game on thursday nights, played after the game already happened.
    Would be a more competitive game.

• Options
    Nothing going right for the Steelers today...
  • Options
    D Fresh:
    Nothing going right for the Steelers today...
    Seriously, bro! The Jets???
  • Options
    Muffed snap. Sack for a loss of yards. Yep. That's about right.
  • Options
    Spanked by Vick. WTF

• Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Once again ... #comebackcats
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    Puff_Dougie:
    Muffed snap. Sack for a loss of yards. Yep. That's about right.
    Pretty much sums it up right there. Shot themselves in the foot at every opportunity. Once again, Martavis Bryant continues to impress. Steelers are killing themselves losing to teams like the Buccaneers and the Jets.
  • Options
    Poopy_JonesPoopy_Jones Posts: 455 ✭✭✭
    Watching Bears-Packers. What a dog. Just watched Eddie Lacey run for another score. Game now 35-0
  • Options
    Prime time blowouts are epic this year.

• Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    Once again ... #comebackcats
    Lol bad movie = great moment.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    Bills vs Dolphins on TNF. Which one gets spanked?

• Options
    Poopy_JonesPoopy_Jones Posts: 455 ✭✭✭
    webmost:
    Bills vs Dolphins on TNF. Which one gets spanked?
    I'll say the Bills get whacked
  • Options
    No blowout yet, just a really boring game!
  • Options
    This is just embarrassing.

• Options
    Was at the SNF game. Thankfully I took a flier on Jonas Gray in Fan Duel, MONEY!!