Home Non Cigar Related
Options

NFL Chat Thread...

Comments

• Options
    No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    This Pat's game is so boring so far. Jeez. Good defense I guess, but not fun.
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Martel:
    Romo, schmomo. Luck will show him a thing or two about the QB position this week.

Rain:
    uh huh...
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chiefs suck again. Next year is rebuilding year 45.
  • Options
    D_FreshD_Fresh Posts: 610 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    I could say that it was a meaningless game to the colts after the Pats win, but instead, I'll just say they played like crap and your Cowgirls played well. I think our playoff run is going to be a short one.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    Uh huh.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seahawks kick A$$ lets keep it Rollin fellas!!
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    jsnake:
    Chiefs suck again. Next year is rebuilding year 45.
    I take responsibility for this one. I got 80:1 odds on them to win the superbowl a couple months ago. Couldn't help myself...
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    D_FreshD_Fresh Posts: 610 ✭✭✭
    http://m.espn.go.com/nfl/story?storyId=12087118

This clown just doesn't get it...Dumbass will find himself out of the league soon if he doesn't get his mind right. I wouldn't mind him sticking around the AFC North for a while though. Could lead to a couple easy W's for the Steelers each year
  • Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    D Fresh:

This clown just doesn't get it...Dumbass will find himself out of the league soon if he doesn't get his mind right. I wouldn't mind him sticking around the AFC North for a while though. Could lead to a couple easy W's for the Steelers each year
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    Thank you Steelers for winning and giving the Colts the team they shut out during the regular season for the first round.

And I'm pretty sure the Colts have the two best QBs in the AFC South. I know that's not saying much, but Hasselbeck looked better in the 2nd half today than anyone in the rotation for the Jags or Titans, for sure, and quite possibly anyone on the Texans, too.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    Puff_Dougie:
    D Fresh:

Best comment was the first under the thread. "He may as well throw a party because he sure as hell can't throw a football."

• Options
    Detroit's d line is making our highly touted o line look...well...not good.
  • Options
    That DPI flag...as a 'boys fan, let em play. If the situation was reversed...fire that crew. What a great game, I was pacing dang near the whole time.Still, the refs did not blow a 14 point lead, and Detroit ran in to our punter with no flag.image
  • Options
    bert873:
    Go Broncos! Dallas just looks pathetic. Someone needs to talk some sense into Jerry if they ever want the cowboys to get anywhere
    :)
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Rain:
    bert873:
    Go Broncos! Dallas just looks pathetic. Someone needs to talk some sense into Jerry if they ever want the cowboys to get anywhere
    Jeesh,,, dont seel em short, they have played pretty well this season. I enjoyed the game today best game this weekend!
  • Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    Martel:
    Thank you Steelers
  • Options
    amz1301:
    Martel:
    Thank you Steelers
    It worked! Colts got a W. I'm not really sorry the Steelers lost, though.

• Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We will see how the cowboys like cold weather this weekend. Bring it on Cowgirls!
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    avengethis:
    We will see how the cowboys like cold weather this weekend. Bring it on Cowgirls!
    If the Cowboys can establish the run I think it will be a very competitive game. My prediction, turnovers will play a huge part and sometimes the ball bounces funny.
  • Options
    avengethis:
    Cold weather means running, and we do that well. Should be a good game.
  • Options
  • Options
    Rain:
    Its supposed to be 20 degrees on Sunday. Hardly the conditions of the Ice Bowl. It will be chilly but as of now there is no snow in the forecast.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    Are we putting a 5er on the game there big guy?
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• Options
    onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    avengethis:
    Are we putting a 5er on the game there big guy?
    I'm not sure if Randy took you up on this or not, but I'd be willing to go there if he didn't ;)
  • Options
    Double your pleasure Brad...we'll both take you.Bow chicka bow wow!
  • Options
    Rain:
    Double your pleasure Brad...we'll both take you.Bow chicka bow wow!
    Sounds good. I think it will be a good game. Hopefully Rodgers is healthy enough to make it through the game and be somewhat effective.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• Options
    I'd never hope for an injury.But.I hope Rodgers realizes he can't go the whole game and watches it from the bench. Fat chance, huh?
  • Options
    Rain:
    I'd never hope for an injury.But.I hope Rodgers realizes he can't go the whole game and watches it from the bench. Fat chance, huh?
    Its hard to say. He has played with the injury the final 2 weeks of the season. If the O-Line can protect him and he has to be limited to a pocket passer that could be a nightmare for the cowboys as their pass rush is marginal. If the line cannot hold up and he has to try and be mobile it could be a disaster for us. I don't know if the "hype" is a stunt to throw off the media and Cowboys or if he truly is that limited. Either way Flynn is a capable backup but we are not the same team with out #12 out there.

Team O'Donnell FTW!

• Options
    I think if he gets hurt it will be when he pushes himself. Practice, it's too easy to not really turn it on. Game time, it's all reaction. I'd rather have him stuck in the pocket than rolling out.