NFL Chat Thread...

12345679»

Comments

• Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Not over yet homie...
  • Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    Got some bww gift cards for Xmas. Took the kid to watch the drunken fans be our entertainment as much as the game. Neither has disappointed. Note how about that Hakeem Nicks TD?
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    Cigar gods might be on the side of the colts after that shot of Sam Pagano.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Well played game. Dallas had their chances, it was not that one play.
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    Well played game. Dallas had their chances, it was not that one play.
    Agreed. Now on to Seattle.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Martel:
    Hope he lit that sucker up to celebrate the victory!!
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    Man Manning's arm just looked dead last night. Have we seen the last of him?
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    D_FreshD_Fresh Posts: 610 ✭✭✭
    Apparently he's been playing with a torn right quad going back the last month of the season. I think he should retire. If he does come back, it's clear he's not the same guy and I think his days of being able to potentially win another championship are over. It's been a pleasure to watch him play.
  • Options
    D Fresh:
    Apparently he's been playing with a torn right quad going back the last month of the season. I think he should retire. If he does come back, it's clear he's not the same guy and I think his days of being able to potentially win another championship are over. It's been a pleasure to watch him play.
    Agreed. Always had a hard time winning the big game but he was fun to watch shred teams from the pocket.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• Options
    Ken Light:
    Martel:
    Hope he lit that sucker up to celebrate the victory!!

Check out my new avatar!

• Options
    onestrangeone:
    avengethis:
    Pay up boys! WOOOOO what a game.
    I'll dig up some Grape Swishers for ya
    Thanks for playing. I love what you decided to send. But last time I check 3 and 4 dont make 5?
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• Options
    onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    avengethis:
    onestrangeone:
    avengethis:
    Pay up boys! WOOOOO what a game.
    I'll dig up some Grape Swishers for ya
    Thanks for playing. I love what you decided to send. But last time I check 3 and 4 dont make 5?

Glad it made it safely and I'm fairly sure there's a 5er in there
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    I know theres been a lot of coaching changes over the last couple years, but I don't remember as many as this year.