Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Amazon Basin Pass V-herf tonight See page 9 post.

Comments

• Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Bob Luken:
    Everybody send me a PM with your name/address so I can get this thing rolling.
    Or you could save your inbox some headaches and just put the pass list in the boxes/on the first page, and A PMs B, B PMs C etc etc.Whatevs. PM.
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,033 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    Bob Luken:
    Everybody send me a PM with your name/address so I can get this thing rolling.
    Or you could save your inbox some headaches and just put the pass list in the boxes/on the first page, and A PMs B, B PMs C etc etc.Whatevs. PM.
    Shut up man! I'm beefing up my borkodex.
  • Options
    I mean...yeah...nice weather as of late.
  • Options
    Rain:
    Very nice weather. Yessiree it's so nice. Lovely lovely lovely.
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Bob Luken:
    Rain:
    Very nice weather. Yessiree it's so nice. Lovely lovely lovely.
    Well, mine has been posted publicly on this forum so many times I lost count, but you have PM sir!
  • Options
    Thanks guys. I need three more addys

matkn293

OchoZacho

james40

And just for fun I'd like you to know these cigars smell very sweet. Just like Catfish said, fruity. Rasins maybe? LOL
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Bob Luken:
    Thanks guys. I need three more addys

matkn293

OchoZacho

james40 --- DONE

And just for fun I'd like you to know these cigars smell very sweet. Just like Catfish said, fruity. Rasins maybe? LOL
  • Options
    This post you're reading is my #3000. No big deal but I thought it was cool that I happened to notice the odometer flip over this time. LOL
  • Options
    Ships tomorrow if all goes as planned. Second box should arrive today.

I still need two addys

matkn293

OchoZacho

• Options
    Congrats on 3k posts!! Has the pass order been decided?
  • Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    Can't wait
  • Options
    I plan to split it into two shipments so the pass wont take as long. I don't have any particular pass order decided yet. If anyone needs to be first or needs to be last for any reason let me know now. Otherwise I will create two pass lists based roughly on geography. if everyone will please be swift about getting the pass shipped on to the next guy this should go pretty quick. And to keep it simple everyone take two of the Amazons. I'll include a brief list of instructions and a address list in each box. after the pass is done we can all try and v-herf some time and everyone can burn one of their amazons. I nominate Randy to organize that kitty cat round up. LOL.
  • Options
    MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looking forward to this.
  • Options
    matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My bad. Pm to you Bob

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• Options
    I will be unavailable from 10/10 - 10/19.
  • Options
    james40:
    I will be unavailable from 10/10 - 10/19.
    I put you second second on the pass order. That ought to work out in plenty of time.
  • Options
    This will ship Saturday instead of today because I suck at gathering up everything I need and getting it all padded, taped and labeled before I run out of time to make it to the Post Office. Yep I'm a hypocrite for asking everyone else to be swift and I'm slow. Ugh. (I'm gonna get me one of those usps accounts where I don't have to make that trip to the PO and wait in any lines.)
  • Options
    Who are the first two people?
  • Options
    Rain:
    Who are the first two people?

Brianak and matkn293 are first. I'll put the order up so everyone can see it on the first post asap. If anybody else still has any requests for the pass order I can still probably accommodate those requests.
  • Options
    I want to hit my computer. ANGRY is the word for it. I signed up for USPS click & ship and it looked like things were going along rather well. I tried to print my labels and somehow I screwed up that process. Tried again but connection failed. Now I can't seem to get back to a point where I can make an attempt at re-printing. I've paid for the service but I can't get the labels printed. Meanwhile the clock is ticking. It's Saturday hours at the PO. I think the one across town is open until 2:oo. The connection to ccom is fast but the little swirly icon for the post office website keeps spinning round and round. Can any of you hear me growling?
  • Options
    BrianakBrianak Posts: 255
    Just got this message while trying to create a label.

The USPS Payment System will be undergoing System Maintenance Friday, September 19th, 2014 from 11:00 p.m. CST through 3:00 a.m. CST Saturday, September 20th, 2014. You will be able to place Click-N-Ship labels in your Shipping Cart during this time period, you will just not be able to pay for them until the Payment Maintenance window is over. We apologize for any inconvenience.
  • Options
    Brianak:
    Just got this message while trying to create a label.

The USPS Payment System will be undergoing System Maintenance Friday, September 19th, 2014 from 11:00 p.m. CST through 3:00 a.m. CST Saturday, September 20th, 2014. You will be able to place Click-N-Ship labels in your Shipping Cart during this time period, you will just not be able to pay for them until the Payment Maintenance window is over. We apologize for any inconvenience.
    Thanks, I saw that too. They said they'd be done by 3:00am this morning but who knows. Maybe it's them, maybe it's my connection. I finally printed the labels so everything is back on track. But dang! I was pissed.
  • Options
    Brianak - 9405 9036 9930 0257 0112 76 Expected Delivery Day: Tuesday, September 23, 2014

matkn293 - 9405 5036 9930 0379 6222 60 Expected Delivery Day: Monday, September 22, 2014
  • Options
    Looking forward to it. Thank you!!!

• Options
    Arrived safely. I will tell you that Mr. bob Luken knows how to package up a pass! Takes left puts right. Thank you again sir. This will hit the po tomorrow. photo 21E1D0AC-98F8-4223-AE71-D2AEEC9E4A68_zpstejpraqz.jpg

• Options
    ^^^^^ Nice puts. And Thanks for being swift.
  • Options
    BrianakBrianak Posts: 255
    Arrived this morning. Here are my takes and puts.
    Headed back to work and will drop this off at the PO on the way. Thank you for putting this together.
  • Options
    And she is off...9114901159818389858743

• Options
    Brianak:
    Arrived this morning. Here are my takes and puts.
    Headed back to work and will drop this off at the PO on the way. Thank you for putting this together.
    Love me some Ave Maria. I hear that song in my head somtimes when I'm looking at one of them. Thanks for being prompt. And nice puts.
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,741 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Received this today, if all looks good I will send this along at lunch tomorrow. Takes are on the left puts are right. photo imagejpg1-52.jpg
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.