Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Amazon Basin Pass V-herf tonight See page 9 post.

1235»

Comments

• Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    james40:
    Thanks for the pass!! I finally had one Friday night. I cut it and then put it on my bench to grab some drinking water. When I returned, the smell hit me right away. I was hooked right then. It was amazing and I'm glad I got to try one. Thanks again.
    Agreed!! Didn't really think of trying one until the pass. Dang fine smoke I was forced to buy a box!!
  • Options
    First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,171 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smoked one of these cigars i recieved in the pass this AM. Very nice unique flavor, great construction, and consistantly balanced all the way through. While smoking i thought about the beatuiful strong Amazon Women I have had to have the privilege to get know over the years.
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,032 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Break out your Amazon Basin cigars next Sunday evening, ** Dec 7th. ** I'll be smoking my first one. Grab yours and join me on V-herf. I successfully re-booted my google account and V-herfed with Zach. I'm pretty sure I can manage to get logged on again and I'm ready to do the Amazon Basin group herf. I had the idea to do this ever since I started this pass so, better late than never. Can you make it to the party?
  • Options
    christian1971christian1971 Posts: 467 ✭✭✭
    I am in. Why not Saturday night? Just wondering. So far I have enjoyed the amazon basin. What time? I'm central time zone.
  • Options
    Pretty sure I can't do it Saturday. I'm central time zone too. I'm flexible but I guess I need a start time to shoot for. How about 8:00 central and we can go as late as we want.
  • Options
    Bob Luken:
    Pretty sure I can't do it Saturday. I'm central time zone too. I'm flexible but I guess I need a start time to shoot for. How about 8:00 central and we can go as late as we want.
    Ok, Sunday at 8pm central time. Would a non spiced rum go well with a dark cigar. Thinking El Dorado rum.
  • Options
    christian1971:
    Bob Luken:
    Ok, Sunday at 8pm central time. Would a non spiced rum go well with a dark cigar. Thinking El Dorado rum.
    Rum? I don't have any rum experience. I think there's a Rum Thread around here somewhere.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Bob Luken:
    Bob, I'll be at the Charger game (5:30pm kickoff) this Sunday. Have fun fellas!!!
  • Options
    james40:
    Bob Luken:
    Bob, I'll be at the Charger game (5:30pm kickoff) this Sunday. Have fun fellas!!!
    Call us at halftime? LOL Have fun.
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You posted Sunday December 2nd. Technically the 2nd is Tuesday so are we talking about the 7th? I just want to make sure. Hopefully I am still alive after the Chicago Herf!
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If something happens during the Chicago Herf, were going to lose a lot of the fourm. I might try to jump on to see some new faces, even though I do not have an Amazon to smoke.
  • Options
    avengethis:
    You posted Sunday December 2nd. Technically the 2nd is Tuesday so are we talking about the 7th? I just want to make sure. Hopefully I am still alive after the Chicago Herf!
    You are right. Dec 7th. I'll edit that as soon as I can. Thanks.
  • Options
    I'm driving home now. I'll be on vherf as soon as I can get there.
  • Options
    Bob Luken:
    I'm driving home now. I'll be on vherf as soon as I can get there.
    no need to rusch. About an hour?
  • Options
    I'm on now. Y'all come and join me. I'm fixin' to fire up my first Amazon Basin