Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Amazon Basin Pass V-herf tonight See page 9 post.

Comments

• Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,033 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^^^^^^ Looks great! Thanks.
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,741 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok, this will go out tomorrow, I will post the tn as soon as I have it.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Lookin good fellas! Cant wait til it gets here!
  • Options
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    I received the pass today and will ship this out tomorrow to Charlie. At such time, I will provide a tracking number and pictures. Thanks for including me in the pass!!
  • Options
    christian1971christian1971 Posts: 467 ✭✭✭
    Amazon Basin has become my favorite cigar. Love the sweetness it gives off in aroma.
  • Options
    Thanks for including me in this pass sir. I was not able to make the PO by noon yesterday - I thought it was open until 2pm. This will go out Monday morning; sorry for the delay. I already burned that 601 which was fantastic, thanks to whoever put that in. First off are takes

puts
  • Options
    james40:
    Thanks for including me in this pass sir. I was not able to make the PO by noon yesterday - I thought it was open until 2pm. This will go out Monday morning; sorry for the delay. I already burned that 601 which was fantastic, thanks to whoever put that in. First off are takes

puts
    Thanks for joining in with us James. Nice puts. And I'm happy you liked the 601 Oscuro. That was one of mine that was included in the pass from the start. (I packed both pass boxes identically so there's another 601 Oscuro in the box that's traveling through the midwest.) Those have been resting with me for a while and I enjoyed one recently myself and they are very good indeed. If you'd like to trade for a few more of those let me know.
  • Options
    Patrickbrick:
    Pat,..... I wasn't able to get any info on this tracking number. Could you check it again to see if you copied it down wrong. Thanks.
  • Options
    This is headed to Charles Heis via 9405903699300261824619. I'll send a PM to ensure he's aware and on the lookout. Thanks again, I can't wait to burn one of these.
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No need for patrick to update his tracking as I received this today. Below are the takes on the left and puts on the right.

Here is tracking heading to reggie already! 9114 9012 3080 1615 2229 86
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    avengethis:
    No need for patrick to update his tracking as I received this today. Below are the takes on the left and puts on the right.

Here is tracking heading to reggie already! 9114 9012 3080 1615 2229 86
    Nice puts, and one day turnaround. You da man!
  • Options
    Glad they got there, sorry I must have miss typed a number or something.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    Awesome! Looking forward to it
  • Options
    October 1, 2014 , 8:35 am Out for Delivery MITCHELL, SD 57301
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    james40:
    October 1, 2014 , 8:35 am Out for Delivery MITCHELL, SD 57301
    I wanted to swap and get this back out today, but no mail yet. Mail came at 5:30 yesterday. Dang it.
  • Options
    Puts left, takes right.
  • Options
    Received today, takes left puts right. If everything is good, will be on the way to sherm in the a.m. Thanx for the pass Bob
  • Options
    Made it at 4:56. 9114901230803078456496
    It's on its way, Rain.
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Sweet...and that JC is tempting.
  • Options
    Everything looks great on both sides of this double pass. And y'all are fast too. Thanks everybody.
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Rain:
    Sweet...and that JC is tempting.
    Don't do it!!!!!!! LOL, jk, they are great smokes!
  • Options
    On the way to Sherman! 9505521330914275000157
  • Options
    Takes top and puts bottom. If good, will get it out Monday. Thanks Bob.image
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Basin's Left/Takes Middle/Puts Right. If all looks good I will get off to First Warrior Monday. Thanks Bob

**Edit I added a couple more puts. Originally I just based my puts off my takes plus something for Bob. Forgot about the purpose of the pass and the CAO's that I also took. Added a few extra sticks not pictured image
  • Options
    Looks good fellas. I have been super busy this weekend. And after reading the last couple of posts (and one or two of the earlier ones) I began to wonder if I had inadvertently implied in my list of instructions that y'all were to supposed to post pics for my approval before shipping. If this is the case it was not my intention to ask you to do that. The reason I instructed everyone "must post pics" was simply for everones enjoyment. We had a some passes a while back where a few guys didn't post pics and it's just not as fun unless you can watch the action and see what folks pick and put. I trust everyones judgement on takes and puts so there's no need to ask if your puts and takes are good. And I realize too that this takes place as a courtesy on quite a few passes so maybe I'm reading more Ito it than there really is. And if you really are looking for feedback on your takes and puts just send me the details in a pm and I'll give you my straightforward opinion but, as far as im concerned I trust you all to make the right moves Thanks again to everyone for joining in with the pass and hope everyone enjoys the smokes they get. Sorry for the lengthy explanation. Carry on brothers!
  • Options
    EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    One of my favorite parts is seeing what everyone takes and adds to the pass. This pass seems to be moving lighting quick.
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    On its way to Rodger this morning. 9405 5036 9930 0389 8596 32
  • Options
    First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm looking for it Wed.
  • Options
    Went out today, tracking number is in the car. Will get it up tomorrow.