Home Non Cigar Related

CCom Troll of the Week

Comments

• raisindotraisindot Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    Rain:
    raisindot:
    Bob Luken:
    Somebody on this forum is supposedly offended so much by a specific word/name that JD used that they decided to narc on him. Any of you snitches want to fess up? Are you REALLY offended or did you just want to punish him on a technicality? I'm pretty sure it's the latter. I know if you comb through my post you will find some offensive words. Am I next?
    I think just being JD is punishment enough for one lifetime
    TOW winner.

(Reaching for a hankie) I've never prouder to be an American.
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    avengethis:
    0patience:
    Ok, so here is the latest one.
    Can you guess where it's going?

I'm guessing its going to CCom for their cool stands they are offering?
  • ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    Good choice
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL I missed that one the first time around. Good choice.
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WHAT? I was not trolling, I was serious...or something like that.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    For the committee's consideration:
    raisindot:
    Personally, whenever I buy a package of floor mop refills from the Harrier Carter catalog and they always generously include at no extra cost that big envelope full of special offers to sign up for reverse mortgages, Omaha Steaks, hearing aids and AARP memberships I'm hardly able to hold back the tears of gratitude.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

Hahaha might be a two time winner.
    jgibv:
    raisindot:
    Personally, whenever I buy a package of floor mop refills from the Harrier Carter catalog and they always generously include at no extra cost that big envelope full of special offers to sign up for reverse mortgages, Omaha Steaks, hearing aids and AARP memberships I'm hardly able to hold back the tears of gratitude.

Well, I'd certainly be honored with winning twice but as a former winner I do think I should have the honor to nominate a future TOW winner, and for that I'd like to nominate victormab, a brand new member who first message was to complain about not getting a free box of cigars from Johh Drew and, when a couple forum members congenially back on him a bit, chooses to troll his own thread.
    victormab:
    Hey People, For being on here for my first time it surprises me the amount of A Holes. Men that never made it to the grown up side of life. I'm explaining about the experience that i encountered with JD. And you selfish MF's put me down. I bet half of you don't really know the difference between cigars. But thats ok . I get it.
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    raisindot:
    jgibv:
    raisindot:

Well, I'd certainly be honored with winning twice but as a former winner I do think I should have the honor to nominate a future TOW winner, and for that I'd like to nominate victormab, a brand new member who first message was to complain about not getting a free box of cigars from Johh Drew and, when a couple forum members congenially back on him a bit, chooses to troll his own thread.
    victormab:
    Hey People, For being on here for my first time it surprises me the amount of A Holes. Men that never made it to the grown up side of life. I'm explaining about the experience that i encountered with JD. And you selfish MF's put me down. I bet half of you don't really know the difference between cigars. But thats ok . I get it.

I expect this kind of flotsam from rasindud. He is like the pot hole you hit in the road, it serves no purpose but you have to put up with it. Who the hell is "victormab", another double log in? Anyway if "victormab" would kindly spell out "Jonanthon Drew" because some people won't know where the troll of the weak came from and will think it is me.
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hurry Hurry
    Deleting original response.

Better to ignore it. Maybe it will go back to its own topic.
    i think i found the front-runner.....
    jd50ae:
    Please spell out Jonathon Drew. There are one or two really tiny minds that will think you are talking about me.

• jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭

Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jimmyv723 said:

Daaaaaaaaaamn Haha!
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
    I made a badge ......

I'd like to nominate the B&M in indianapolis that lists the "higher end brands" (davidoff, padron, fuente, etc) on their cigar menu like fresh seafood.... 

By, instead of having a set price they wrote Market Price on the menu.....

And then.....
    ...get this.....
    .....they wanted $80 for a Padron 80th ....
    LOLOLOLOL.

For real though, wtf.

I miss Randy @Rain

• SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    jgibv said:
    I miss Randy @Rain

Maybe I can fix that. Wanted to reciprocate Chamber's thread dedicated to me and I think Randy would be a good choice.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
    Me.

Sorry, I'm vain.

Long sorry short, a police officer I semi reguarly work with slept with my wife. Divorce is final Monday, so I got him a card.
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Schidt.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

I'm ten times more upset at who she picked, not that she was sleeping around...which probably means we needed the divorce anyways.

Chest on me with Chuck Norris, not Napoleon Dynamite.
    So...I don't have an edit option for the first post to update. Maybe because it was pre new stupid forum? That's a bummer...hopefully it's because I'm on my phone. Or something.
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rain said:
    So...I don't have an edit option for the first post to update. Maybe because it was pre new stupid forum? That's a bummer...hopefully it's because I'm on my phone. Or something.
    Hey Randy. Good to see you. The new format allows for edits within one hour. After that no edits. Kinda sucks for us who were used to editing lists and pass info but, if you really really need to make an edit you could ask a mod to try to change something for you. 
    Well...boo.

How ya been Bob?
    edited April 2016
    damn bro. 

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ouch bro... You gots family here!
    xoxo 
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Hey Randy, good to see you back.  Betrayal sucks but maybe they deserve each other.  IMO that card is classic, take the high road if you can, shows who the bigger man is.  I don't think I could have done that.  
    If she was the love of my life I probably wouldn't be able to, but even when I first wanted the divorce it was because I just knew she wasn't my soulmate. 

So it's not easy but it is by no means the hardest thing I've done in my life.
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    At least now you're not the a** hole for trading her in for a newer model with less mileage.