1181920212224»

Comments

• Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got some local goodness and a free shotglass!!!image
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got some local goodness and a free shotglass!!!
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,271 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got a 6 pack of Stone Coffee Milk Stout. 
    I don't drink a lot of Stone since I don't care for a lot of bitterness, but this one is freakin' delicious.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    The build your own 6 pack at Total Wine gets me every time. Somehow I always end up with three of them. 
    "This is the Stouts.... This is the Porters.... I don't even know what these ones are or how they got there...."
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I picked up a bottle of Graham's Port for the white elephant at work. :)
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Total wine is a the shizz
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    Bigsmoke78Bigsmoke78 Posts: 86 ✭✭✭
    Sam Adams winter lager, one down, not even eleven yet, I love my life!!
  • Options
    jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Warning, Ambiguous post:

I picked up a couple bottles this afternoon,

One whisky and one scotch, two names I have been eyeballing for months.

Utah prices are inflated on spirits, it is how they pay for the state general fund (kid's school lunches, etc), so I can't complain too loud. 

Good to buy sipping stuff, especially some bottles I have been wanting to try!
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    angels envy from my mom, beer barrel aged bourbon and a knob creek sampler from the wife
  • Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    really! I can't write k n o b
  • Options
    Lol. I got a 12 pack of Corona from the in-laws. Its the thought that counts.

• Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lagavulin 16!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America