Home General Discussion

What Booze Did You Get Today?

Comments

• Edna20Edna20 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had one of those barrels for years and never did anything with it. After about 10 moves, I threw it out :( Wishing I hadn't now!
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edna20:
    I had one of those barrels for years and never did anything with it. After about 10 moves, I threw it out :( Wishing I hadn't now!
    Oh no!!! Well can always pick up another :)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    Picked up some brews for Tuesday, all Nitros and super excited to see how the Polygamy Porter (from UT btw hahaha) Nitro dies as it was one of my regional favs for years in the regular CO2 format.

"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    Picked up some brews for Tuesday, all Nitros and super excited to see how the Polygamy Porter (from UT btw hahaha) Nitro dies as it was one of my regional favs for years in the regular CO2 format.

Never tried Nitro in a cap, only the guinness cans, does it work as well?
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
    Ken Light:
    90+ Irishman:

Never tried Nitro in a cap, only the guinness cans, does it work as well?
    Yeah it really is awesome, so smooth and really lets the flavors be much more highlighted
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Made the mistake of letting the wife into the beer store with me yesterday. I needed some beer and a refill on the Zaya. She needed to prepare for next fall with some pumpkin spice vodka and Kahlua, this summer with some banana liqueur, and emergencies with some purse booze. image
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beer....

• JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    Got these thanks to a brother who thought I needed them.

At the recommendation of one of our members :)

• Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    image photo C1720C6C-E2A6-4DD4-B51A-26797449CB39_zps8dug2str.jpg Picked these up tonight.
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    image photo C1720C6C-E2A6-4DD4-B51A-26797449CB39_zps8dug2str.jpg Picked these up tonight.
    Did you leave your feminine hygiene product at the store too? Just messing big guy. Both sound interesting.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    avengethis:
    Glock1975:
    Did you leave your feminine hygiene product at the store too? Just messing big guy. Both sound interesting.
    I have a softer side, actually Crown is for the wife.
    avengethis:
    Glock1975:
    Interested in your thoughts on the Prichard's bro, shoot me a text and let me know :)
    Glock1975:

Jealous, been looking for the Prichard's double chocolate!
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    I'm surprised this fell off the first page... Got these tonight one based off an old forum member, the other from some crazy guy named Irish..
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
    Nice Brad all of those are excellent! Let me know what you think of the nitro milk stout :)
    Craziness from Alan Eulogy..... Thanks bro!

• rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 7,112 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • The_StigThe_Stig Posts: 9
    avengethis:
    OHHHH I love Angels Envy!!
    The_Stig:
    avengethis:
    OHHHH I love Angels Envy!!
    This is my first bottle but I have heard great things. Also, now I understand why Zaya is so popular....OMG this stuff is amazing.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• benhanksbenhanks Posts: 342 ✭✭
    Couple from recently...
  • No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    rsherman24:
    I keep hearing a lot of hype about that Sherm, let me know what you think :)
    benhanks:
    Couple from recently...
    Amazkng choices Ben wow!
    No_one21:
    Great pickups, love that Rasputin a ton too, extremely balanced for how heavy and chewy it is!
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Picked up a few things yesterday:

Untitled

I figured it was time to try some new stuff. The Zaya (and Rum in general) is new for me. Also, I'm not much of a Bourbon drinker. I mostly stick to Scotch and Tequila but I usually have a bottle on hand and have been eying the Reserve. I've read this whole thread; you guys are selling me on the Four Roses. When the Reserve is gone I'll replace it with one from them.
  • reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    Man, page 3? We've been slacking! Was a good day for us. Ran out of Elijah Craig so picked up some more. And everyone else has Zaya and I love rum, so figured might as well try it!
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Soooooooo Bevmo happened in my town... Thus far, I've been there three times. Four roses, larceny, bulliet ten, knob creek barrel aged, Buck, and makers 46 have all been added to the bourbon collection. Still need to try the Elijah and 1792.