Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Puff/Irish/bluetattoo 11K Post Extravaganza!!

Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
... and I'll be at 3,000. I'm trying to think of something different and creative to do. Maybe I'll just refrain from posting and freeze it at 2,999 until I come up with something good. Anybody have any cool ideas?
"When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon

Comments

• thehilkthehilk Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
    I feel this is a trap....
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    thehilk:
    I feel this is a trap....
    and yet you posted........
  • thehilkthehilk Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
    It's like watching an accident in slow motion.... I was drawn to it.
  • ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    Congrats Doug! Sadly, I have no ideas for you, but I hope you figure it out soon!
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smoke something good!
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
    ejgorman:
    Congrats Doug! Sadly, I have no ideas for you, but I hope you figure it out soon!
    Actually, I just thought of something. I'll be in touch soon...once I figure out the logistics.
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    Just bomb everyone you know who's name starts with the letter B
  • BrianakBrianak Posts: 255
    I think for 3000 you should post a list.
  • ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    Write a poem about the forum or cigars or what it's meant to you to get to 3000 posts. Maybe mention "3000" posts and it will be immortalized even when your counter moves on.
    Oh and I don't need to say make it funny cause you're the Puffmaster
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 7,078 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chemnitz:
    Write a poem about the forum or cigars or what it's meant to you to get to 3000 posts. Maybe mention "3000" posts and it will be immortalized even when your counter moves on.

+1 on "The List". On second thought, look how much trouble it has gotten Irish into.
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rsherman24:
    Chemnitz:

+1 on "The List". On second thought, look how much trouble it has gotten Irish into.
    Running that mouth extra early I see...
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Retircs1Retircs1 Posts: 453
    Puff_Dougie:
    ... and I'll be at 3,000. I'm trying to think of something different and creative to do. Maybe I'll just refrain from posting and freeze it at 2,999 until I come up with something good. Anybody have any cool ideas?
    "Mr. 3000" you pick one of your favorite stick for each thousand you have. Send it to your sponsor who broke you in. Or Just Bomb the hell out of HIM :)
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    first off congrats on 3000 puff. seems like a good excuse to fire up a special cigar....
    but if you want to do something more than that.....hmm....i think i can help....

OK, I've thought long and hard & there's only one logical thing I can come up with....now follow me for a minute.....

3000 posts.

Mr. 3000. A movie about a baseball star.

Baseball is said to have it's roots in a number of English folk games.

English...England

England part of the British Isles.

The British Isles also includes Ireland.

Ireland....Irishman

Bomb the snot out of 90+Irishman to celebrate....

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    Hayblet:
    Just bomb everyone you know who's name starts with the letter B

and ends with ett
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really? No one is going to say it? Okay, "Puff Dougie, you talk to damn much." Congrats, my newbie friend, I'm glad you decided to stick around. But has been great getting to know you.
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Retircs1Retircs1 Posts: 453
    jgibv:
    first off congrats on 3000 puff. seems like a good excuse to fire up a special cigar....
    but if you want to do something more than that.....hmm....i think i can help....

OK, I've thought long and hard & there's only one logical thing I can come up with....now follow me for a minute.....

3000 posts.

English...England

Ireland....Irishman

Yes amen
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    jgibv:

3000 posts.

English...England

Ireland....Irishman

man... can't argue with logic like that!
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Puff_Dougie:
    Congratulations Puffy3K.. It seems like only yesterday you decided to show up.. It's been a nice stay so far.
    Enola Gay - Target #29

ejgorman:
    ejgorman:
    Actually, I just thought of something. I'll be in touch soon...once I figure out the logistics.
    Logistics! 9205590106531505156350
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
    WaltBasil:
    jgibv:

3000 posts.

English...England

Ireland....Irishman

man... can't argue with logic like that!
    Ignore this drivel. Hope my PM and the idea I sent you there helps out Doug, congrats on 3k bro :)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Congrat's on the 3000 Doug, keep em coming. Oh wait you're frozen at 2999, let's see how long he can hold his wad.
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    I think you should stay at 2999 and create an alter-ego to go on a themed bombing run. And bomb Irish because it's the in thing to do.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
    ..... Seriously how is this the in thing?? That doesn't even make sense!
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ken Light:
    I think you should stay at 2999 and create an alter-ego to go on a themed bombing run. And bomb Irish because it's the in thing to do.
    Duff Pougie
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
    90+ Irishman:
    I'd come to your defense here but well, that wouldn't be very much fun.

Back to the topic at hand, the more you make us wait, puffmiester; the more spectacular this had better be. And of course you know that as soon as you make post 3001 no one will know what your 3001 post was.
    90+ Irishman:
    I'd come to your defense here but well, that wouldn't be very much fun.

Back to the topic at hand, the more you make us wait, puffmiester; the more spectacular this had better be. And of course you know that as soon as you make post 3001 no one will know what your 3001 post was.
    Just trying to build up my post count.
    Gray4lines:
    Ken Light:
    Duff Pougie

Puff Puggy

Enola Gay - Target #29

• kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    Maybe because there are two members here about to celebrate a new Millennium. Perhaps on the same day. Coincidence ? I think not !