Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Puff/Irish/bluetattoo 11K Post Extravaganza!!

Comments

• Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CharlieHeis:
    Edna20:
    CharlieHeis:
    Charlie Company leader (because it's my name) reports successful launch.

Whoa, I thought I was team leader since I was listed first ;)
    Probably just an oversight on Doug's part.
    Focus, you two! LOL
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    9505 5213 8551 5042 0007 23 on it's way!
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Launched 9505500020575042000483
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What the H E double Hockey Sticks is going on in here?
  • matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Someone(s) done bout get blowed up!!!!!!

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• D_FreshD_Fresh Posts: 610 ✭✭✭
    9405 9036 9930 0358 8925 14
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭✭
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Edna20Edna20 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    9505 5111 3467 5043 5656 58
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Amazing job Gang love seeing this! My DC posted tomorrow, had to wait for something to come in.
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

Bump...
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
    Hehehehe tracking number posted shirtly today. Had to wait for a few things to come in... I think this will make up for it though :)

"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    Out for delivery
    Wait for it....
    Puff_Dougie:
    Wait for it....
    Yeah kinda wondering whats the word lol.
  • jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    Looking forward to seeing the mass carnage from this as well.
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

Duds? LOL. Can't wait for the ball to drop on these
    There are a boatload of DC numbers that show the packages as Delivered. But given the circumstances, reactions may be delayed.
  • ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    No mail today. I launched a day late and forgot to post DC. 9405503699300490916156
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    forgot about the postal holiday yesterday....looks like mine *should* be delivered today

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

Heard from one of the targets.... Destruction posting immenent hahaha
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is going to be great. just checked my tracking it landed also.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
    Any news from Charlie Company?
    Puff_Dougie:
    Any news from Charlie Company?
    Mine says it was delivered last Saturday. Hopefully it got there safely.
    Looks like all of the launches hit their targets! Sincere thanks to all who participated in this! Y'all are amazing! For those who were watching, I thought it would be cool to summarize everything here.

When I was trying to come up with a unique way to celebrate my 3,000th post, Irish (who was also hitting his 7,000th) suggested a hit on somebody who has been going through a rough time. We finally decided to pick three worthy targets who have all been faced with serious health issues affecting either themselves or their family members. The targets chosen were Jay & Tara, Tony/0patience, and Ricky/rhamlin. As the mission developed, Jason/blutattoo was added to the mix since he was hitting his 1,000th post.

Typical of the generosity of this amazing band of BOTLs and SOTLs, we ended up with fifteen participants. Three groups were formed, and each group was assigned one of the three targets. Alpha Squadron's mission was to bomb Jay & Tara. Bravo Battallion set it's sights on Tony/0patience. Charlie Company launched at Ricky/rhamlin.

Each of the targets have posted these in other threads, but here is a summary of the damage in one place. I think it's safe to say that this mission was an Epic Success! Thanks again to each of you who participated and once again demonstrated why this is the best online community ever!

ALPHA SQUADRON

blutattoo

Echambers

jimmyv723

JGIBV

Irish

BRAVO BATTALLION

Stubble

ejgorman

onestrangeone

Puff_Dougie

TheThreeStogies
    CCOM Gift Card

CHARLIE COMPANY

Edna20, Charlieheis, flowbee, D_Fresh, bluetattoo

• Edna20Edna20 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very cool recap, thanks! Glad to participate, I hope all of the targets and their family members are on their way to doing better!
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • thehilkthehilk Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
    Great job everyone! I am proud to know you!
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice, I was happy to be a small part of this. Ya'll did good!
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    As one of the recipients, I cannot express my gratitude enough.
    It was a bright spot that helped a lot.
    Thanks!
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.