Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Charity Contest -- Winners -- Rhamlin, Avengethis, and Smoke em

SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
Hey guys, the response to this fundraiser was ridiculous last year, so I thought I'd throw it up here again this year. The back story: I work at a little alternative high school in the Flint area. Every year, we participate in a fundraiser for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. This is the fourth year that I have been the school's coordinator and every year we have raised more money than the year before. Last year, it was extra meaningful because one of my students was actually in the hospital with Leukemia. Sadly, she passed away about a month ago. So this year's fundraiser is being done in her memory. The contest: For every $5 donated, you will receive one entry into a drawing for a cigar sampler from me. I promise to make the sampler pretty epic. If the turnout is significant, I may add additional prizes as well. All donations are greatly appreciated. Fundraising and the contest ends on March 13th. Donate Here If you wish to donate through means other than the online page, just PM me and I can give you other options. Thanks in advance to everyone that can help! Entries: variant2 -- 7 CharlieHeis -- 5 ejgorman -- 2 pross -- 10 danielzreyes -- 2 Rhamlin -- 2 The3Stogies -- 10 90+ Irishman -- 2 WaltBasil -- 2 Crousefer -- 2 smoke em if you got em -- 54 bert873 -- 47 Bad Daddy Rabbit -- 65 jd50ae -- 25 avengethis -- 65
LLA - Lancero Lovers of America

Comments

• variant2variant2 Posts: 882 ✭✭✭✭
    Done.
    Cнeerѕ! Moтнerғυcĸer
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,424 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Done.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Wow! Way to kick things off fellas. I can't tell you how much I appreciate the support. You guys rock!
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If this works for Tony, I will be putting up a sampler to bid on to raise funds for Tony's class, I did this last year and it worked out great, and raised a lot of $. So this year I will start with a 5er and add a cigar to it each day for 7 days for a total of 12. Will try to make these premium smokes or at least over $10 each, price really doesn't matter it's what in your hearts to donate. Once all cigars are posted, bidding will end that night at midnight. Once Teach confirms donation has been made I will ship out. Thanks for helping a great cause. I will post the starting 5 today when I get home. Good Luck. If Tony would rather me to just make a donation I will cancel this. Waiting for approval.
  • variant2variant2 Posts: 882 ✭✭✭✭
    For the kids -- donated again.
    Cнeerѕ! Moтнerғυcĸer
    Glock1975:
    If this works for Tony, I will be putting up a sampler to bid on to raise funds for Tony's class, I did this last year and it worked out great, and raised a lot of $. So this year I will start with a 5er and add a cigar to it each day for 7 days for a total of 12. Will try to make these premium smokes or at least over $10 each, price really doesn't matter it's what in your hearts to donate. Once all cigars are posted, bidding will end that night at midnight. Once Teach confirms donation has been made I will ship out. Thanks for helping a great cause. I will post the starting 5 today when I get home. Good Luck. If Tony would rather me to just make a donation I will cancel this. Waiting for approval.
    I would greatly appreciate all the help you (and anyone else) are willing to give! Thank you very much Jeremy! Looking forward to seeing what you have in store for us!
    variant2:
    For the kids -- donated again.
    Dang bro! Greatly appreciate it. Thanks again!
  • prosspross Posts: 874 ✭✭✭
    Anyone else seeing nothing under payment options? No options in drop down on my iPad.

• ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    Done and done!
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
    pross:
    Anyone else seeing nothing under payment options? No options in drop down on my iPad.

Just double checked and it is working fine on my laptop. Not sure if it's an iPad thing.
    ejgorman:
    Done and done!
    Thank you very much Eric! Good luck in the drawings!
    SleevePlz:
    pross:

Just double checked and it is working fine on my laptop. Not sure if it's an iPad thing.

Strange. You have a PayPal addy Tony?
    pross:
    SleevePlz:
    pross:

Strange. You have a PayPal addy Tony?
    Sure thing. adschaaf1@yahoo.com. I'll add you in the comment when I send it over to the LLS. Thanks bro!
    Thanks Tony, sent via PayPal.

• danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Money sented to your PP Mr. Schaaf ( like off ). You smell so nice
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    Somebody be bombin themselves tonight lol
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,986 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Done
    pross:
    Thanks Tony, sent via PayPal.

Thank you! I'll get it sent over today after work and confirm on here.
    danielzreyes:
    Thanks bro. I'll get yours sent over too and post it up when I do. Appreciate it.
    Rhamlin:
    Done
    Thanks Ricky! You guys rock!
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Done
    The3Stogies:
    Done
    Thanks bro! Greatly appreciate it! Also, DZR and Pross, I submitted your payments online. Thanks again!
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,986 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    Rhamlin:
    Done
    Thanks Ricky! You guys rock!
    You Rock! It's a mighty great thing your school is doing.
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bump
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Got some Crowned Heads swag headed your way, you can auction off separately or add to your bag o prizes. Ill have a dc # later today.
    Here ya go Tone Loc
    9114 9999 4431 3153 6892 80
    Much props to ya!!!!photo 20150212_223849.jpgphoto 20150212_223857.jpg
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Done. Sorry I couldn't do more Tony, if this is still going on in two weeks I may be able to donate more though. Thanks for giving us the chance to be a part of this Tony!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    Got some Crowned Heads swag headed your way, you can auction off separately or add to your bag o prizes. Ill have a dc # later today.
    Here ya go Tone Loc
    9114 9999 4431 3153 6892 80
    Much props to ya!!!!photo 20150212_223849.jpgphoto 20150212_223857.jpg
    Rudy I always liked you and always thought you were a great guy, this is just another amazing example of why! Thanks for helping out on this bro way cool of you to donate!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    Thank you very much Rudy! I'll add the CH Swag as a separate prize pack so that we have multiple winners. Appreciate it man!
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Done.
    Thank you Walt and Brett for the donations! Good luck in the drawings!