Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Charity Contest -- Winners -- Rhamlin, Avengethis, and Smoke em

Comments

• 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    Thank you Walt and Brett for the donations! Good luck in the drawings!
    no problem and please dont put me in the drawing. Didnt do this to win anything i did this because it was the right thing to do thats all. But thank you anyways!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • CrouseferCrousefer Posts: 445 ✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    just donated! I was gonna say the same I didnt donate much just what i could . There are much more deservivng, BOTL who would get better enjoyment than my,newbie taste buds! Hope this can be of help tho :)
    Crousefer:
    SleevePlz:
    just donated! I was gonna say the same I didnt donate much just what i could . There are much more deservivng, BOTL who would get better enjoyment than my,newbie taste buds! Hope this can be of help tho :)
    Very classy Scott, you are already a great addition to Ccom thanks bro!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Crousefer:
    just donated!
    Thank you very much! As I've told some of you in PM's, my goal in this contest last year and again this year was to hopefully raise a hundred or two for the charity through a series of $10 donations or so. The fact that some of you are nuts and get ridiculously carried away (and the LLS, myself, and my school all thank you for your ridiculous generosity) shouldn't distract from the overall message of giving what you can for what I believe to be a great charity. I truly appreciate every dollar donated by each and every one of you!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Done...My father in law lost his battle with Lymphoma last year and this forum stepped up in support of my family and you were part of that Tony and I thank you once again for that and for this thread. Sorry I didnt donate sooner but I was away the past week.
    smoke em if you got em:
    Done...My father in law lost his battle with Lymphoma last year and this forum stepped up in support of my family and you were part of that Tony and I thank you once again for that and for this thread. Sorry I didnt donate sooner but I was away the past week.
    Thank you very much Ro. Carrie saw I was reading something from you and said HI!!!
    SleevePlz:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Thank you very much Ro. Carrie saw I was reading something from you and said HI!!!
    My pleasure Tony...and tell Carrie I said HEY!!!
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bumpy
  • Tony, would like to ask that my bid on Ray Ray's auction not be included in your drawing. The Glock crew's generousity is more than enough. And thanks for the opportunity. Great cause.
  • bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can either remove my entries from Jim's auction or if you leave them in and pick my name we'll figure out someone else to send them to. or you can just keep them for yourself
    Alright, I guess we can do it either way. I would prefer to enter anyone that donated into the drawings and if they so choose to give away their prize, that would be all well and good. I totally understand since you have received something already, but the auction winners are putting up some really big numbers and I'd like to reward that as well. If you absolutely just want to be omitted, just let me know, but you are missing an opportunity to volunteer a different winner if you do get chosen and don't want to double up on the winnings :)
    $980 plus more to come. Hell yeah guys. We blew up that donation goal. All for a great cause. Great job everyone involved.
    I think I'll wrap up this contest on Friday. All of the auctions have just about wrapped up and it seems everyone that is going to donate has done so already. My plan is to select three winners randomly. I would post the contest prizes, but I'd like to "try" to tailor them to the individual winners if at all possible. Thanks again to everyone for the huge outpouring of support!
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Money sent for the Bandy contest.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
    $70 more to get to $1500 donated. Any takers?
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
    avengethis:
    DONE!
    smoke em if you got em:
    avengethis:
    DONE!
    Wow, very classy Ro
    Glock1975:
    smoke em if you got em:
    avengethis:
    DONE!
    Wow, very classy Ro
    Damn nice with everybody.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

Wow! $1500!? You guys are amazing! I'm running out of superlatives to describe you guys. Just unbelievable. Thank you all very much!
    Alright guys, I converted your entries into number ranges for the purpose of selecting winners. variant2 -- 1-7 CharlieHeis -- 8-12 ejgorman -- 13-14 pross -- 15-24 danielzreyes -- 25-26 Rhamlin -- 27-28 The3Stogies -- 29-38 90+ Irishman -- 39-40 WaltBasil -- 41-42 Crousefer -- 43-44 smoke em if you got em -- 45-98 bert873 -- 99-145 Bad Daddy Rabbit -- 146-210 jd50ae -- 211-235 avengethis -- 236-300 I'll use the ultra-scientifically random number generator known as my 10 year son. He picked the following numbers: 63, 27, and 299. So the winners are RoRo, Ricky, and Brad!!!! Congratulations guys! If you could please forward me a current address, I'll get the prize packs shipped out first thing Monday morning.
  • bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks again for putting this together. Loved being able to support such a great cause. Congrats to the winners
    Thanks Tony for giving us a chance to help out, and congrats to the winners!!!
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Outstanding teamwork right there, congrat's to the winners too and the cause.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nicely done folks!!
  • prosspross Posts: 874 ✭✭✭
    Congrats all for supporting a great cause.

I may have one the contest but those whom will benefit from the funds raised are the REAL WINNERS!!
    smoke em if you got em:
    I may have one the contest but those whom will benefit from the funds raised are the REAL WINNERS!!
    Exactly what I was feeling!
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

Sorry for the delay. These go out today. 9405503699300006314711 9405503699300006314735 9405503699300006314759
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,986 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those kids are awesome!
    Seriously sir? This is too much.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!