13»

Comments

• roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Dadgum
    One God, One Truth
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sick hit by the teach!
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,986 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mine was so freakin big I had to take 2 pics. Just look at that monster LFD. That baby will probably get some good age on it by the time I find 3 hours to devote to one stick.imageAnd can't forget the cool Crowned Heads cap!image
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,986 ✭✭✭✭✭
    avengethis:
    Seriously sir? This is too much.
    My thoughts exactly!
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Amazing job Tony and everyone else involved this was awesome to watch!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    Insane! Such an amazingly generous group of people! Congrats to all who participated and a special congrats to Teach! $1500...settin the bar pretty high for next year!
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great job Tony! Glad it was such a success... Wouldn't expect anything else from this community!
    Mine should be here today...and yes I am scared as hell after I saw the hammer teach dropped on the other 2 winners!!
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    smoke em if you got em:
    Mine should be here today...and yes I am scared as hell after I saw the hammer teach dropped on the other 2 winners!!
    Lol that just means you are sane and haven't lost your mind. You should be scared that's normal lmao!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    You got me good!! Thank you Tony!

photo 4A465349-9039-4F31-8C02-5735B68C5592_zpsaepjq35d.jpg
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Glad they all appear to have arrived safely. Enjoy em fellas and thanks again for an outstanding turnout. We have our annual Pi Day festivities this Friday at school. Part of it includes giving the students the opportunity to buy a shaving cream pie to throw at a teacher for a dollar and the proceeds go towards the LLS fundraiser. If I can get my hands on a couple good pics of me getting blasted, I'll post em up.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America