Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

holiday Pass

Comments

• Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    I got everything sent out today. I'm pretty excited to see if my BOTL likes his gifts. When it comes to the holidays I'm usually a little bit of a Grinch. This was really fun because not only did I get to do some research on the internet but also went to my local B&Ms and "shopped" around. I think what made it fun was that I actually liked what I was buying for him. I need to get my family into smoking cigars. It would make the holidays more enjoyable. Happy Holidays yall!!!!
  • Options
    madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    I'm stoked my target asked for a "decent" version of what I bought him. I found a good deal on the latest and best version online. I hope he enjoys it! I'm jealous of my own gift lol.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    madurofan:
    I'm stoked my target asked for a "decent" version of what I bought him. I found a good deal on the latest and best version online. I hope he enjoys it! I'm jealous of my own gift lol.
    That sounds oddly similar to something that happened around this time last year...Smile [:)]
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    things should start showing up at peoples houses soon. priority mail this time of year is usually on a 3-4 day turn around nation wide. (usually its 2-3)

post what you get!

• Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Mailing mine out soon, finishing up today....I must say after looking at the final send out Im thinking a bit...."hmmm, perhaps I should send this to myself."
  • Options
    betasynnbetasynn Posts: 1,249
    Mine goes out tomorrow; the post office flooded on friday when I tried, so it's been somewhat delayed, but I'm pretty stokked to send this one out.
  • Options
    rdnstnrdnstn Posts: 993 ✭✭
    My package arrived yesterday. Color me happy. I got just what I asked for. A Xikar Xi2 cutter. I also got 7 sticks that look great, only one of which I have tried before. Thank you Santa.
  • Options
    ThewelderThewelder Posts: 682 ✭✭
    Mine will be going out in the next day or two, just need to pick up some stogies
  • Options
    JdoraisJdorais Posts: 652
    My secret santa package is all set and ready to ship. Will be going out today....and yes.... I wish I was shipping it to me! Merry Christmas!
  • Options
    ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    I finaly got mine out today. I work the oposite shift of the post office here, so I gotta stay up half the day to get there! but I finaly sent it!
  • Options
    Matt MarvelMatt Marvel Posts: 930
    I received mine today. Whoever you are, THANK YOU! I'm most excited about the Xikar Executive lighter, this thing is sweet, and I really needed a new one! I received six cigars in all, and I've only had two of them. One of them is a Nording! I was VERY happy to find that in there. There's a few that I'm not familiar with at all, but that's not a bad thing. Discovering something new is great. The most amazing thing about this package was that my cigars came safely packed in a travel herf! I could probably fit at least ten medium-small sized sticks, possibly even more. Again, thank you! This was an amazing gift!

I'll be sending mine out by the end of the week. I wish I could've had it out already, but things have been a bit hectic lately, and I've had a lot of purchases to make Christmas wise. I'm still not completely finished.
  • Options
    Got mine today, the 2nd part-----1st was last week. I am however a purist (probably from my whacky mother) and insist on opening all gifts on XMas Eve. Evening..so to whomever---Thanks in advance. BTW, Santa Kuzi-----when do we reveal to each person who was the secret santa or when do we guess or whatever?
  • Options
    Vulchor:
    when do we reveal to each person who was the secret santa or when do we guess or whatever?
    i guess when everyone gets their package.
  • Options
    Matt Marvel:
    I received mine today. Whoever you are, THANK YOU! I'm most excited about the Xikar Executive lighter, this thing is sweet, and I really needed a new one! I received six cigars in all, and I've only had two of them. One of them is a Nording! I was VERY happy to find that in there. There's a few that I'm not familiar with at all, but that's not a bad thing. Discovering something new is great. The most amazing thing about this package was that my cigars came safely packed in a travel herf! I could probably fit at least ten medium-small sized sticks, possibly even more. Again, thank you! This was an amazing gift!

I'll be sending mine out by the end of the week. I wish I could've had it out already, but things have been a bit hectic lately, and I've had a lot of purchases to make Christmas wise. I'm still not completely finished.
    holy crap. someone went overboard...

Nording is a fine smoke. and i love that lighter. i have one thats 4 years old and still lights every time.

im gunna have to look up who got you and scold him.

... makin the rest of us look bad....
    HA!
  • Options
    kuzi16:
    Matt Marvel:

holy crap. someone went overboard...

Nording is a fine smoke. and i love that lighter. i have one thats 4 years old and still lights every time.

im gunna have to look up who got you and scold him.

... makin the rest of us look bad....
    HA!
    Yeah, I've had one Nording in my day, which is why I'm excited! That's my Christmas Day smoke for sure!
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    I just got blown away. When I sent Kuzi my wants/don't wants, I put ashtray or cutter as a want. OR being the operative word. Apparently he didn't pass that on to my Santa, because he sent an ashtray (a very cool 5 Vegas Limitada ashtray) AND a Xikar Xi2 cutter. On top of that, he sent 5 of my favorite cigars (RP Connecticut, 5 Vegas Cask Strength II, Oliva V, Cain F, Gurkha Shaggy) and one I didn't even know existed buy am super stoked about now (Casa Magna Oscuro). I know there isn't supposed to be any retaliation for these packs, but it is gonna be hard not to bomb the **** out of him when I find out who it was, lol. Really man, whoever you are, you have my heartfelt thanks, I was having a really crappy day and this brightened it up quite a bit. Thank you and Merry Christmas.
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just read through all of this and I am so disappointed I couldn't afford to participate. All of you guys are some seriously generous, good guys. Lots of fun and I am looking forward to being in a better position next year so I can play. Very nice gifts fellas. I hope you all enjoy them well and have a Merry Christmas!
  • Options
    Merry Christmas to you too Snake...I hope things look up real soon my man. I have sent my Santa btw, waiting for any word on the receiver.
  • Options
    alienmisprint:
    . I know there isn't supposed to be any retaliation for these packs, but it is gonna be hard not to bomb the **** out of him when I find out who it was...
    who said no retaliation?
  • Options
    kuzi16:
    alienmisprint:
    . I know there isn't supposed to be any retaliation for these packs, but it is gonna be hard not to bomb the **** out of him when I find out who it was...
    who said no retaliation?
    MWUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    Woo Hoo! I got a herf-a-dor with some sticks in it. that was the best packaging I have seen so far. Sticks included RP 1992, Cain, Padron 1926, San Christobal, Viate fifty fifty. I am pretty excited about these cause I have only tried one of em. Thanks Santa!!
  • Options
    D@mn I love a Padron '26
  • Options
    I actually just traded Alien for one just as I got this one.
  • Options
    Damn bro, you're rollin' in the Padrons now, huh?
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    Well it was actually yesterday but I got a loaner car (1990's olds station shaggon wagon)because my truck was in the shop. Had a bad day (refer to my next post about nightmares!) but came home to Christmas!!!! Got my holiday pass which contained 7 awesome sticks MOW Monster, R&J Veij box press, RP Decade torp, Nica Libre, 2 Gurkhas (gotta look em up cause I never smoked these before), and one of my favs Camacho Pre Embargo!!!! Oh and a very sexy Nat Sherman ash tray! Thank you Santa!!!

When do we guess again? I have an idea & man oh man I got something for you!!!!
  • Options
    I sent my package today. Sorry it took me until the last minute.
  • Options
    the waiting is KILLING ME

but thats half the fun.
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    the waiting is KILLING ME

but thats half the fun.
    I sent half mine out (had to special order it for my B&M forgot to hold a certain cigar for me :/....)

And the rest will go out ASAP (little delay... but RETAIL SUCKS!!!!! Right about now!)
  • Options
    betasynnbetasynn Posts: 1,249
    Hey guys, as an update, my grandfather was hospitalized and died last week, so I've been a bit busy, and consequently had to leave school earlier. Therefore, I will not receive my secret santa gift until January 3rd. Sorry for any inconvenience. My gift still went out on time though!
  • Options
    Sorry to hear that Beta.