Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

holiday Pass

1235»

Comments

• Options
    Matt MarvelMatt Marvel Posts: 930
    kingjk729:
    Well since you beat me to the punch ........ you are who i was going to guess who my secret santa was ..... i just think i remembered you talking about texas and some local b&m's and the package came from tx .... so i was like i think matt marvel and rdstn were from tx ......... but thanks so much and iam so ok with an all 5vegas package as its one of my favorite lines out ..........
    I actually had an idea you might know from one of you previous posts, lol. There's only a few of us from around here.
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    alienmisprint:
    I just got blown away. When I sent Kuzi my wants/don't wants, I put ashtray or cutter as a want. OR being the operative word. Apparently he didn't pass that on to my Santa, because he sent an ashtray (a very cool 5 Vegas Limitada ashtray) AND a Xikar Xi2 cutter. On top of that, he sent 5 of my favorite cigars (RP Connecticut, 5 Vegas Cask Strength II, Oliva V, Cain F, Gurkha Shaggy) and one I didn't even know existed buy am super stoked about now (Casa Magna Oscuro). I know there isn't supposed to be any retaliation for these packs, but it is gonna be hard not to bomb the **** out of him when I find out who it was, lol. Really man, whoever you are, you have my heartfelt thanks, I was having a really crappy day and this brightened it up quite a bit. Thank you and Merry Christmas.

So sorry Alien but I was your secret Santa and i know that you were disappointed buy your package .... but i heard that you were a bad boy ........ let this be a lesson to you ....... maybe next year if we do this again and your a good boy you'll get gold plated items .............. but seriously you've always gone above and beyond when ever you trade or send a game package, so i was super stoked when i got your name. Tony iam really glad that you enjoyed your package and am glad to hear that you got it on a crappy day and i could turn what was left of that day around for you . Merry X-mas
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    kingjk729:
    alienmisprint:
    I just got blown away. When I sent Kuzi my wants/don't wants, I put ashtray or cutter as a want. OR being the operative word. Apparently he didn't pass that on to my Santa, because he sent an ashtray (a very cool 5 Vegas Limitada ashtray) AND a Xikar Xi2 cutter. On top of that, he sent 5 of my favorite cigars (RP Connecticut, 5 Vegas Cask Strength II, Oliva V, Cain F, Gurkha Shaggy) and one I didn't even know existed buy am super stoked about now (Casa Magna Oscuro). I know there isn't supposed to be any retaliation for these packs, but it is gonna be hard not to bomb the **** out of him when I find out who it was, lol. Really man, whoever you are, you have my heartfelt thanks, I was having a really crappy day and this brightened it up quite a bit. Thank you and Merry Christmas.

So sorry Alien but I was your secret Santa and i know that you were disappointed buy your package .... but i heard that you were a bad boy ........ let this be a lesson to you ....... maybe next year if we do this again and your a good boy you'll get gold plated items .............. but seriously you've always gone above and beyond when ever you trade or send a game package, so i was super stoked when i got your name. Tony iam really glad that you enjoyed your package and am glad to hear that you got it on a crappy day and i could turn what was left of that day around for you . Merry X-mas
    I really had no idea who it was from, didnt recognize the address at all. But now that I know, thanks dude, I do appreciate it. It was definately an awesome package, and it was honestly the best Christmas present I got this year, lol.

And I am going to wait to see if my giftee guesses before I reveal myself, lol.
  • Options
    rdnstnrdnstn Posts: 993 ✭✭
    alienmisprint:
    And I am going to wait to see if my giftee guesses before I reveal myself, lol.
    I am going to do the same but since I am here I will reveal the identity of my Santa.

About a week ago, I received a package in the mail with a cryptic return address and a postmark from someplace in Ohio. I was excited to open it because I was sure it was from the pass, so as I open it I think to myself, who is from Ohio. I open it to find a great bunch of sticks and a Xikar Xi2 cutter so I'm stoked and I think Kuzi is from Ohio but he is from Akron. Who else could it be? Then it hits me, BBC is from Ohio too, it must be him since the package isn't postmarked from Akron. So here I go thinking for almost a week, that it was BBC especially after a pm exchange from Kuzi checking to see if my package arrived since some peoples hadn't (being the coordinator and all I thought this was appropriate). Then another pm a little later reveals that I was mistaken and my Santa was...

KUZI!
    <br Thanks again brother it was great, just what I asked for. Oh, and BTW, he for all the other BOTLs here, when he revealed his identity (accidentally or on purpose, whichever doesn't matter) he said that it was only part of my gift that the other would be coming but he was waiting on something else and didn't send it out yet. Kuz, you are too much brother, thanks again.
  • Options
    and if all that wasn't enough, Kuzi said that he was waiting on part of the gift to come in at his B&M so I would have a part 2 coming. I couldn't believe it. Kuzi, you are too much. Thanks again brother.
  • Options
    rdnstn:
    and if all that wasn't enough, Kuzi said that he was waiting on part of the gift to come in at his B&M so I would have a part 2 coming. I couldn't believe it. Kuzi, you are too much. Thanks again brother.
    I'm gonna go out on a limb and say you were my S.Santa.
  • Options
    Matt Marvel:
    rdnstn:
    Ding, ding, ding. You got it brother.
  • Options
    rdnstn:
    Matt Marvel:
    rdnstn:
    Ding, ding, ding. You got it brother.
    I think you and I were the only ones from Texas involved, so I used the process of elimination, lol. Dude, THANK YOU!!!! The lighter you sent is sweet, and I really needed it too. That package really blew me away man!
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    Matt Marvel:
    Vulchor:
    Its X-Mas....thats time d@mnit. Who thinks I was their S.Santa? I have NO IDEA who mine was, so I will simply throw a name out there and guess mine was Matt Marvel because I like his name.
    Wasn't me, but I'm glad you like the name!

kingjk, I was you Secret Santa. I'm really glad you liked the package, as I was honestly a little worried. It never really hit me that I sent you an all 5 Vegas package until you posted that you had received it, lol. I had heard good things about that ashtray, so I figured that would be the best bet. Again, I'm glad you liked it, and Merry Christmas!!
    Vulchor I like M&M's name too but I was your SSanta. Hope you liked the gifts, oh & the lighter can be re-filled. I'm guessing that my SSanta was Goldy
  • Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Mr. Sandman!!!!! I like your name too actually...and I LOVE your S. Santa gift. Not a nice little refillable butane lighter, but also a desktop humidor for my office at work and a Diesel (with some other sticks too) and I have been dying to try it!!!
  • Options
    GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    Sandman1am:
    Matt Marvel:
    Vulchor:
    Its X-Mas....thats time d@mnit. Who thinks I was their S.Santa? I have NO IDEA who mine was, so I will simply throw a name out there and guess mine was Matt Marvel because I like his name.

kingjk, I was you Secret Santa. I'm really glad you liked the package, as I was honestly a little worried. It never really hit me that I sent you an all 5 Vegas package until you posted that you had received it, lol. I had heard good things about that ashtray, so I figured that would be the best bet. Again, I'm glad you liked it, and Merry Christmas!!
    Vulchor I like M&M's name too but I was your SSanta. Hope you liked the gifts, oh & the lighter can be re-filled. I'm guessing that my SSanta was Goldy

Yup, I was your SS sandman. I am thinking mine was BBC but I could be wrong about that.
  • Options
    bbc020bbc020 Posts: 1,422
    Goldy:
    I am thinking mine was BBC but I could be wrong about that.
    I can confirm that I was in fact your secret santa. Happy Holiday's, I hope you enjoy the smokes and the new gear!
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    rdnstn:
    and if all that wasn't enough, Kuzi said that he was waiting on part of the gift to come in at his B&M so I would have a part 2 coming.
    ITS HERE ITS HERE ITS HERE!!!

im so excited to get this to you.
  • Options
    ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    I'm pretty sure Beta was my S.S...? Am I at all close?
  • Options
    Vulchor:
    Mr. Sandman!!!!! I like your name too actually...and I LOVE your S. Santa gift. Not a nice little refillable butane lighter, but also a desktop humidor for my office at work and a Diesel (with some other sticks too) and I have been dying to try it!!!
    Vulchor glad you liked the gifts and smokes. Let me know how you like the Diesel. They have been resting for a little bit but were very full bodied. I think Tat said it best it's like smoking a stake.
  • Options
    Goldy:
    Sandman1am:
    Matt Marvel:
    Vulchor:

Yup, I was your SS sandman. I am thinking mine was BBC but I could be wrong about that.
    Goldy Thanks for the gifts Not only was that the ash tray I have been wanting, but those were some very good sticks that you sent me too!
  • Options
    GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    Sandman1am:
    Goldy:
    Sandman1am:
    Matt Marvel:
    Vulchor:

Goldy Thanks for the gifts Not only was that the ash tray I have been wanting, but those were some very good sticks that you sent me too!

Those are some of my all time favs but let me konw what you think of that PE.
  • Options
    JdoraisJdorais Posts: 652
    hey lassie, FYI I was your secret santa. ho ho ho.... santa was a pimp.
  • Options
    kuzi16:
    rdnstn:
    and if all that wasn't enough, Kuzi said that he was waiting on part of the gift to come in at his B&M so I would have a part 2 coming.
    ITS HERE ITS HERE ITS HERE!!!

im so excited to get this to you.
    Dang, if you're that excited Kuzi, I can't wait to see what it is.
  • Options
    I had a friend check my front porch today and lo and behold, santa came a couple days after christmas and delivered a package on my porch. I did not personally open the package, but had my friend open it up and tell what the contents were.

Included in the package:
    Xikar Envoy 3 Finger cigar case
    (2) Oliva V Maduros
    Decade Torpedo
    Ashton VSG
    Padron 26
    LFD Double Ligero
    Oliva MB3

I don't have a guess yet, but whoever they are, they went above and beyond. Thank you Santa!
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Jdorais:
    hey lassie, FYI I was your secret santa. ho ho ho.... santa was a pimp.
    I am truly terrible at guessing and especially since my girlfriend got excited and opened the package.... then threw out the BOX!

But! My good friend, you are too kind to me and my cup runneth over...

You hooked me UP and were generous beyond what you had to be...
    Thank you!
  • Options
    betasynnbetasynn Posts: 1,249
    You got it, Ev. I tried to disguise it, but with the customs forms I had to fill out, I got pretty much screwed. I did try to send it from a different post office then last time, but even that didn't appear to work. Darn, well, I hope you enjoy the sticks and the ashtray. That one in the tubo is rather special, btw. It isn't from here, if you know what I mean.
  • Options
    ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    betasynn:
    You got it, Ev. I tried to disguise it, but with the customs forms I had to fill out, I got pretty much screwed. I did try to send it from a different post office then last time, but even that didn't appear to work. Darn, well, I hope you enjoy the sticks and the ashtray. That one in the tubo is rather special, btw. It isn't from here, if you know what I mean.
    I know exactly what you mean. The #2 was the first box I bought, last year when I was here. I loved them so much I smoked the entire box in about 3 weeks. Thanks a lot bro!

To be honest, I figured it had to be you because it came from Garden City (in my home state!), and I was pretty sure it came from a college address as well and you are the only one I know from Garden City that is in school... If it wasn't you I was completely stumped.
  • Options
    ThewelderThewelder Posts: 682 ✭✭
    Holy hello. I get home monday, I'm late posting this, and go to check my mail box. What do I find? My secret Santa nails me with a second box of goodies. I couldn't belive my luck. He sent two Oliva G, one a tubo
    gurkha triple ligero
    Perdomo Habano, maduro
    Sol Cabano cuban Cabinet
    Nub Habano
    Perdomo 10th anniversary maduro
    Jose L Piedra isom
    Damn I can't believe my luck. Thank you and I'm guessing with the help of map quest my Secret Santa is AQuadgio. Thank you so much again, and sorry to take a while to update
  • Options
    Thewelder:
    Holy hello. I get home monday, I'm late posting this, and go to check my mail box. What do I find? My secret Santa nails me with a second box of goodies. I couldn't belive my luck. He sent two Oliva G, one a tubo
    gurkha triple ligero
    Perdomo Habano, maduro
    Sol Cabano cuban Cabinet
    Nub Habano
    Perdomo 10th anniversary maduro
    Jose L Piedra isom
    Damn I can't believe my luck. Thank you and I'm guessing with the help of map quest my Secret Santa is AQuadgio. Thank you so much again, and sorry to take a while to update
    Happy New Year "Thewelder"....hope you start puff'n away soon.
  • Options
    bbc020:
    I had a friend check my front porch today and lo and behold, santa came a couple days after christmas and delivered a package on my porch. I did not personally open the package, but had my friend open it up and tell what the contents were.

Included in the package:
    Xikar Envoy 3 Finger cigar case
    (2) Oliva V Maduros (08s I think)
    Decade Torpedo
    Ashton VSG Robusto
    Padron 26 Maduro no. 2
    LFD Double Ligero Chisel Maduro
    Oliva MB3 Churchill

I don't have a guess yet, but whoever they are, they went above and beyond. Thank you Santa!
    After finally getting my hands on this gift, I almost began salivating. I made the clarifications to the sticks above. Evan was definitely the culprit here and he sent an awesome selection of my favorites. Thanks Evan, I have read up on your habit of obliterating mailboxes and such...this is yet another tremendous example of such generosity!
  • Options
    betasynnbetasynn Posts: 1,249
    So I finally managed to basically break into the mail room and discovered that it must have been closed for repairs, because it looks like a bomb went off in there! The center of the explosion? A fantastic package from my Secret Santa, thewelder, who is freaking unbelievable. Not only did he send me the perfect lighter THE DAY that I lost mine, he also went all-out on the packaging, wrapping his note, his lighter, and a box of matches each individually! Then, under like six layers of bubble wrap and several layers of wrapping paper (this man is serious about his wrapping!) I found perhaps the best little cluster of cigars ever thrown into a package, including the Oliva V, a Gurkha Black Dragon Tubo, an Opus X, as well as several other high-quality sticks! This was mind bogglingly nice! Thank you so much!
  • Options
    Well, I got a package in the mail today too. Part 2 of my holiday package from Santa Kuzi, an Illusione 23 Culebra. Or is that 3 culebras? Anyway, I've seen these and others like them and always found them very intrigueing but never bought one. Now I have the chance to try it and I can't wait. I probably will let them age a little though and then I think I have a couple friends to share with as I understand it is meant to be. Thanks Kuzi.
  • Options
    rdnstn:
    Well, I got a package in th email today too. Part 2 of my holiday package from Santa Kuzi, an Illusione 23 Culebra. Or is that 3 culebras? Anyway, I've seen these and others like them and always found them very intrigueing but never bought one. Now I have the chance to try it and I can't wait. I probably will let them age a little though and then I think I have a couple friends to share with as I understand it is meant to be. Thanks Kuzi.
    What an awesome gift!!!
  • Options
    ema123ema123 Posts: 2

This is a wonderful article. The things given are unanimous and needs to be appreciated by everyone.
    ================

Ema

caravans