Options

holiday Pass

Comments

• Options
    rdnstnrdnstn Posts: 993 ✭✭
    My prayers and condolences go with you Beta
  • Options
    ThewelderThewelder Posts: 682 ✭✭
    Sorry to hear what happened Beta. I hope your santa comes through to help some.
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    So sorry for your loss Beta
  • Options
    madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    I got my secret Santa today. The Xikar MTX I've been wanting for while and a nice array of sticks including a decade and some Oliva V's. Very nice!
  • Options
    betasynnbetasynn Posts: 1,249
    Thanks guys. He went quietly, in his sleep, surrounded by his children. In all honesty, you can't ask for a better way to go then that.
  • Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Are we ready to start telling or guessing yet who is with who???? Its killing me!!!!!! LOL
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    Vulchor:
    Are we ready to start telling or guessing yet who is with who???? Its killing me!!!!!! LOL
    i know....

not everyone has received their gifts.

in fact...

who has yet to receive a box?

• Options
    I'm still waiting but that may change in the next few days. I sent mine out last week and should be getting there today
  • Options
    JdoraisJdorais Posts: 652
    No box received yet!
  • Options
    I know my guess for 2 people.,...based on those posts.
  • Options
    I came home to find my Secret Santa package .......... upon opening the package i found a sweet 5VEGAS X-mas package .......... a sweet 5Vegas ashtray and two Cask II's (a top 5 for me) and three 5Vegas A series (1 more fav) ............ Iam not sure who you are Santa .............. but THANK YOU
  • Options
    same here but it depends if it come from the Fort Worth/Dallas area or Wisconsin
  • Options
    bbc020bbc020 Posts: 1,422
    nothing received here as of yet
  • Options
    Thewelder:
    same here but it depends if it come from the Fort Worth/Dallas area or Wisconsin

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm now welders comment has me thinking and i think i know who my Santa is ........................................ is it you ........... maybe ............... we'll just have to wait til all good little smokers get their holiday treat ...................... to be continued i mean accused later
  • Options
    I got my nice secret santa package.....Santa got me a nice Padron ashtray followed by very nice sticks...thanks alot Santa, you made my X-Mas.
  • Options
    Got my secret Santa gift today. He came though with a nice Ashton ash tray and a couple pretty good cigars. Sent a Partagas Black Label that i really enjoy. Thank you very much
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Oh MAN! I forgot to say I got my package!

Dear Santa,
    Thank you for the awesome Ashtray and the Cigar book!!! And also thank you for those NUMMY STICKS! EVEN GOT A FORUM BLEND SMAPLER CIGAR!!! THANK YOU!!!!
  • Options
    i got my package in last night.

...well the first half. the xikar punch is way more hefty than i thought it would be. i cant wait to try that out...

i also got what looks like a Hemmingway Maduro.

i cant wait for the other half.
  • Options
    ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    I got my package today!! I was so excited when I opened it and found a bunch of cigars I love as well as some I have been looking try. There were a couple I have never heard of that look very tastey. I also got an Ashton ashtray, the same one I almost bought a couple months ago because I needed an ashtray but decided just to wait. Nice!
  • Options
    JdoraisJdorais Posts: 652
    Got my package today! Santa sent me a Palio cutter- yea!!! and a hand full of some great sticks! You rock Santa!!!
  • Options
    the other half showed up today.

i had to (almost) force the humidor shut.

Lassy...
    YOU FUCKEN RULE!
  • Options
    So ...................... does this mean everyone has gotten their package .......... is it time to accuse .... i mean guess who our santa was????????????????????????? tell us KUZI we wanna know if its time???
  • Options
    bbc020bbc020 Posts: 1,422
    Still no package here...I will be going out of town Saturday through next Thursday
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    the other half showed up today.

i had to (almost) force the humidor shut.

Lassy...
    YOU FUCKEN RULE!
    Hell yeah Brosif!!!! I threw some Rocky's in there just to try to bring you back to the dark side... but I'm glad you enjoy my friend!!!

I always find myself LOVING sending cigars to you!

P.S. have you smoked that Monte Les Cigare Des Artes yet???
  • Options
    Its X-Mas....thats time d@mnit. Who thinks I was their S.Santa? I have NO IDEA who mine was, so I will simply throw a name out there and guess mine was Matt Marvel because I like his name.
  • Options
    Lasabar:
    I always find myself LOVING sending cigars to you!

P.S. have you smoked that Monte Les Cigare Des Artes yet???
    i love it when you send cigars to me also.

nope. i cant bring myself to. its now the oldest cigar in my collection.
  • Options
    ok.... so if the person you sent to received their gift you can feel free to share.

if you have not received your gift, PM me.

I was the secret santa to rdnstn. Of course there is more to come. one cigar had to be special ordered. still not in. (sorry about the delay)
  • Options
    Yeahhh!!! Thanks Kuz. Happy Holidays by the way bro, hope you and the wife had a nice season......I was the S. Santa offffff---------------Madurofan. Hope you enjoyed Landon, I didnt know what cigars to send, but as your profile says Madurofan, I figured an Oliva V Maduro and Fuente Anejo would be a nice start. Merry Christmas bro.
  • Options
    Matt MarvelMatt Marvel Posts: 930
    Vulchor:
    Its X-Mas....thats time d@mnit. Who thinks I was their S.Santa? I have NO IDEA who mine was, so I will simply throw a name out there and guess mine was Matt Marvel because I like his name.
    Wasn't me, but I'm glad you like the name!

kingjk, I was you Secret Santa. I'm really glad you liked the package, as I was honestly a little worried. It never really hit me that I sent you an all 5 Vegas package until you posted that you had received it, lol. I had heard good things about that ashtray, so I figured that would be the best bet. Again, I'm glad you liked it, and Merry Christmas!!
  • Options
    Well since you beat me to the punch ........ you are who i was going to guess who my secret santa was ..... i just think i remembered you talking about texas and some local b&m's and the package came from tx .... so i was like i think matt marvel and rdstn were from tx ......... but thanks so much and iam so ok with an all 5vegas package as its one of my favorite lines out ..........