Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

An Open Letter to Rocky Patel: a story of why I will NEVER touch another RP branded cigar in my life

13»

Comments

• Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The edge is really terrible
    The Edge Lite used to be a great smoke before RP decided to dink around with the blend. What makes a lawyer from the entertainment industry think he knows anything about blending cigars??  What a dumbkopf....  :p
  • Options
    NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hes like 1 out 50 or 1 out of 75 blends are good. Good thing he puts like 250000000000000000000 blends out.
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • Options
    Nolagizmo said:
    Hes like 1 out 50 or 1 out of 75 blends are good. Good thing he puts like 250000000000000000000 blends out.
    Yeah, but what's really dumb about the guy is that he takes a really good smoke and feels like he's just GOTTA re-blend it. You know what they say - if it ain't broke, don't fix it...  Sheesh...
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jlmarta said:
    The edge is really terrible
    The Edge Lite used to be a great smoke before RP decided to dink around with the blend. What makes a lawyer from the entertainment industry think he knows anything about blending cigars??  What a dumbkopf....  :p
    Aaah!  That explains so much.  It's been a few years since I had an Edge, only had 1  or 2 RP's in the past year.  I liked the Edge, and most of his stuff, back when there were only a few blends to choose from.  Why would you change the blend?  It doesn't make sense.  Make a new blend?  OK, see if it works, but don't screw with something that's good.  duh!
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    Yeah, his kind of thinking seems to run in his family....  B)
  • Options
    Dark_RoastDark_Roast Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭
    nice to see this RP thread alive. 
  • Options
    NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I enjoyed the Ray Lewis rp
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."