Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Official 2015 Gang War -- East v West

Comments

• Options
    ExpendableYouthExpendableYouth Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How many people normally join the gang war?
  • Options
    jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    In to represent the East Coast. This will be fun and looking forward to it.
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jimmyv723:
    In to represent the East Coast. This will be fun and looking forward to it.
    He says now...
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    East coast representing......
  • Options
    blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    The time for planning is over. It is time for WAR! We are returning to our roots and bringing back the East Coast/West Coast Gang War. If you think you have the stones to run with the big dogs, saddle up, and let's get it on!!! The RULES: You must express your interest in participating and state which side you are playing for. If you live somewhere in the middle of the country, you can choose which side you prefer, however I may ask someone(s) to move to make sure the sides are even. You should be an established trader on this forum. This isn't for the inexperienced. You must be able to ship to another member with only a couple days notice. If you have a busy summer planned, perhaps consider sitting out and just watching. Timing IS important. If there is a week you are not available, please tell us. The PROCESS: On Monday, May 4th, one member from each team (TBD) will send a bomb to an opposing team member. No one will know the targets until they get hit. Tracking will not be posted unless there is an issue. Bombs should land by Wednesday or Thursday. The victims will have until the following Monday to lick their wounds and plot their revenge. On the following Monday, the previous victims will become the victimizers and will send out their respective bombs to targets on the opposing team that have not been hit yet. Wash, rinse, repeat. The GUIDELINES: Your bomb should consist of a very nice selection of cigars. The expectation is 12 higher-end cigars. Obviously, you can send more, but this is all that anyone should expect to receive. If you choose to send more, don't be offended if the next person doesn't match your bomb. This isn't a contest. We know the East is going to win by default :) The PLAYERS: EAST COAST SleevePlz avengethis Darktower007 First Warrior matkn293 smoke em if you got em Edna20 WEST COAST ExpendableYouth danielzreyes Eulogy 90+ Irishman Echambers youngryan216 blutattoo brianak

Holy crap add Jim and Todd to this and it's all over. The east better start trying to recruit right now. I'm practicing my WESTSIDE chant right now. You better start begging Chuck Norris, Roman, Elmo, and Enola Gay to come out of hiding.
  • Options
    Edna20Edna20 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    youngryan216:
    youngryan216:
    Looks like I'm getting traded to the West on Sunday! Hahah srsly though I would like to participate. I'm taking my talents to Colorado Springs tho lmfao
    I'll be settling in to my new place for a bit, so, it would be cool if the powers that be picked on me a little more towards the middle of the game.
    Also, who should I send my new addy to? No one has it yet, and I don't want good sticks to get neglected at my old crib.

You should just send it to everyone. Maybe just start a thread that is you new addy? ;)
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    ExpendableYouth:
    Without actually checking the old threads, I'd guess 20 something.
    youngryan216:
    Also, who should I send my new addy to? No one has it yet, and I don't want good sticks to get neglected at my old crib.
    You can send it to me. I'll pass it along to the Eastie that picks you.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Time to put a whopping on some poor unsuspecting East coast wimp. Sign me up please, TEXAS and the Southwest!
  • Options
    thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    ExpendableYouth:
    youngryan216:
    You can send it to me. I'll pass it along to the Eastie that picks you.
    we had 32 last year
  • Options
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    SleevePlz:
    ExpendableYouth:
    we had 32 last year
    Nice! Having two people go each week made it go by pretty quickly. Looks like we are headed to a similar sized group again this year.
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    blutattoo:
    SleevePlz:
    The time for planning is over. It is time for WAR! We are returning to our roots and bringing back the East Coast/West Coast Gang War. If you think you have the stones to run with the big dogs, saddle up, and let's get it on!!! The RULES: You must express your interest in participating and state which side you are playing for. If you live somewhere in the middle of the country, you can choose which side you prefer, however I may ask someone(s) to move to make sure the sides are even. You should be an established trader on this forum. This isn't for the inexperienced. You must be able to ship to another member with only a couple days notice. If you have a busy summer planned, perhaps consider sitting out and just watching. Timing IS important. If there is a week you are not available, please tell us. The PROCESS: On Monday, May 4th, one member from each team (TBD) will send a bomb to an opposing team member. No one will know the targets until they get hit. Tracking will not be posted unless there is an issue. Bombs should land by Wednesday or Thursday. The victims will have until the following Monday to lick their wounds and plot their revenge. On the following Monday, the previous victims will become the victimizers and will send out their respective bombs to targets on the opposing team that have not been hit yet. Wash, rinse, repeat. The GUIDELINES: Your bomb should consist of a very nice selection of cigars. The expectation is 12 higher-end cigars. Obviously, you can send more, but this is all that anyone should expect to receive. If you choose to send more, don't be offended if the next person doesn't match your bomb. This isn't a contest. We know the East is going to win by default :) The PLAYERS: EAST COAST SleevePlz avengethis Darktower007 First Warrior matkn293 smoke em if you got em Edna20 WEST COAST ExpendableYouth danielzreyes Eulogy 90+ Irishman Echambers youngryan216 blutattoo brianak

Holy crap add Jim and Todd to this and it's all over. The east better start trying to recruit right now. I'm practicing my WESTSIDE chant right now. You better start begging Chuck Norris, Roman, Elmo, and Enola Gay to come out of hiding.
    We supposed to be scared now cause u got a guy with a 20 count humi and Mr. Yoga Pants? Please son.
    " if you don't know now, you know" I'm In.
    photo BD1598C0-C95B-4759-8AA3-B7CFAABEFE57_zps8cbnbcsn.gif East Side Till Ya Die
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm in. I feel like fvcking someone up.
  • Options
    CharlieHeis:
    I'm in. I feel like fvcking someone up.
    Nice! I put you down for the Left Siders.
  • Options
    TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    I don't think I can hang with you guys in this
  • Options
    Trident:
    If Jiunn plays, will you play???
  • Options
    bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    Trident:
    Freaking 4th graders. Told, juin and roman just play already
  • Options
    TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    bigfnsteve:
    SleevePlz:
    Trident:
    i may have 22 cigars I could spare for him
  • Options
    Trident:
    bigfnsteve:
    SleevePlz:
    Trident:
    I'll take that to mean you are playing!
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    Trident:
    bigfnsteve:
    SleevePlz:
    Trident:
    I roman plays I play on east coast team I'll take that to mean you are playing!
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    Trident:
    bigfnsteve:
    SleevePlz:
    Trident:
    Of roman plays I play on east coast team
  • Options
    jliu:
    SleevePlz:
    Trident:
    bigfnsteve:
    SleevePlz:
    Trident:
    Well, you do live in Wisconsin with your roomie, right? I don't see a problem with this.
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:
    SleevePlz:
    Trident:
    bigfnsteve:
    SleevePlz:
    Trident:
    Well, you do live in Wisconsin with your roomie, right? I don't see a problem with this.
    yup! go badgers! here we go tigers here we go. clap clap
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:
    SleevePlz:
    Trident:
    bigfnsteve:
    SleevePlz:
    Trident:
    Is that the way it is? Alright I'm in and Jiunn's MY ****
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    bandyt09:
    "This spot reserved for a future decision."
    Sick of losing each year? Understandable.
    Tony, for a teacher, you ain't to bright. Don't worry about about the gang war just show up to Chicago this year........
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    jliu:
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:
    SleevePlz:
    Trident:
    bigfnsteve:
    SleevePlz:
    Trident:
    Is that the way it is? Alright I'm in and Jiunn's MY ****
    Woohoo! Todd is in so I'm in!! Xoxo
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    SleevePlz:
    bandyt09:
    Tony, for a teacher, you ain't to bright. Don't worry about about the gang war just show up to Chicago this year........
    August 19th, Tigers @ Cubs
  • Options
    youngryan216youngryan216 Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭
    Edna20:
    youngryan216:
    youngryan216:
    Looks like I'm getting traded to the West on Sunday! Hahah srsly though I would like to participate. I'm taking my talents to Colorado Springs tho lmfao
    I'll be settling in to my new place for a bit, so, it would be cool if the powers that be picked on me a little more towards the middle of the game.

You should just send it to everyone. Maybe just start a thread that is you new addy? ;)
    You got jokes?!? Makes me wish you were on the East gurrrrrl
    ISO Ramrod and Ron Mexico
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    bandyt09:
    SleevePlz:
    bandyt09:
    August 19th, Tigers @ Cubs
    You name the stakes............................
  • Options
    ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    youngryan216:
    Edna20:
    youngryan216:
    youngryan216:

Pretty sure everyone here has that addy. Don't need an occasion to send a friend a gift...
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • Options
    youngryan216youngryan216 Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭
    ejgorman:
    youngryan216:
    Edna20:
    youngryan216:
    youngryan216:

Pretty sure everyone here has that addy. Don't need an occasion to send a friend a gift...
    Ok
    ISO Ramrod and Ron Mexico