Comments

• Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Trident:
    bandyt09:
    jliu:
    Trident:
    SleevePlz:
    Okay fellas, we are up to 16 players for the East and 14 for the West. If no one else joins in the next couple days, we can move one of the East Coasters over to the West to even this out at 15 a piece. Also, I've been getting questions about who is going to go first for each team. Now that teams are pretty much set, we need to tackle this issue. Obviously, if you go first, you get to pick your victim from the entire list of opponents (except the other person going first), but you yourself won't get bombed until the last week of the game. We can do volunteers and let y'all figure it out, I can pick people, I can do a random drawing, whatever. Lastly, it would be helpful if everyone had something in their bio about likes/wants (including me). It obviously helps to know what people enjoy instead of guessing.
    If jiun is in the east now, does that mean I am on the west?
    no
    Shut up snoobie.

Seems right to me Roman.
    awesome. and that evens our teams to 15.
    I'm back on west
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trident:
    bandyt09:
    jliu:
    Trident:
    SleevePlz:
    Okay fellas, we are up to 16 players for the East and 14 for the West. If no one else joins in the next couple days, we can move one of the East Coasters over to the West to even this out at 15 a piece. Also, I've been getting questions about who is going to go first for each team. Now that teams are pretty much set, we need to tackle this issue. Obviously, if you go first, you get to pick your victim from the entire list of opponents (except the other person going first), but you yourself won't get bombed until the last week of the game. We can do volunteers and let y'all figure it out, I can pick people, I can do a random drawing, whatever. Lastly, it would be helpful if everyone had something in their bio about likes/wants (including me). It obviously helps to know what people enjoy instead of guessing.
    no
    Shut up snoobie.

Seems right to me Roman.
    I'm sure the teacher will be ok with the math and that we solved the uneven teams issue all by ourselves.

Let the war begin
  • Options
    jliu:
    Trident:
    bandyt09:
    jliu:
    Trident:
    SleevePlz:
    no
    Shut up snoobie.

Seems right to me Roman.
    I'm back on west
    Request denied!

Bye Bye Mr. Potato camera..........Snoobie is going to die
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't mind going first if the timing is right. When do we ship out?
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    If no one else minds, we can have ejgorman and dzr go first for their teams. Just don't bomb each other. As for evening up the teams, would one of the guys that were in the middle like to make the jump (matkn293 or bert873)? If we are all set, we can have the first bombs launch this Monday (4/27).
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    youngryan216youngryan216 Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    If no one else minds, we can have ejgorman and dzr go first for their teams. Just don't bomb each other. As for evening up the teams, would one of the guys that were in the middle like to make the jump (matkn293 or bert873)? If we are all set, we can have the first bombs launch this Monday (4/27).
    I thought we were starting May 4th?
    ISO Ramrod and Ron Mexico
  • Options
    youngryan216:
    SleevePlz:
    I thought we were starting May 4th?
    Yeah, I thought getting everything set up would take longer, but it looks like we are pretty much set a week earlier than I thought. If anyone isn't available to be bombed next week, just say so. This is going to take about 4 months total, so you'll have plenty of time to get hit later :)
  • Options
    TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    I already went to the west. I'm on the west side of one of the great lakes. that counts for something right?
  • Options
    BrianakBrianak Posts: 255
    I can go in one of the early volleys.
  • Options
    Trident:
    SleevePlz:
    I already went to the west. I'm on the west side of one of the great lakes. that counts for something right?
    Lol, if you insist! Go West Young Man!!!
  • Options
    EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    Trident:
    SleevePlz:
    I wonder if Juinn will come back west.
  • Options
    I'm gonna have to pass in going first. I honestly don't think I'll be ready to ship by Monday. (I still want to keep my original target though)
  • Options
    ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    I'm gonna have to pass in going first. I honestly don't think I'll be ready to ship by Monday. (I still want to keep my original target though)
    Why not stick to the original launch date (5/4)? What's a week afterall?
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • Options
    Eulogy:
    SleevePlz:
    Trident:
    SleevePlz:
    I wonder if Juinn will come back west.
    Jiunn is dead to the west. If any west coaster mentions the name Jiunn, well then you should have just been a Least coaster because the 20 count will come after you...........
  • Options
    ejgorman:
    danielzreyes:
    doooowwwwnnnn
  • Options
    ExpendableYouthExpendableYouth Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let's kick this pig.
  • Options
    matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think we will keep the Junebug on the Eassssst Ssssside!! Let's get it!!!

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will be in vacation starting may 10th for a week so I can't destroy those clowns out west till then.
  • Options
    matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    On that note I will be out next week and the last week of June.

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• Options
    I love. Patriots, st louis blues, Detroit lions, NY pizza, Chicago pizza, Boston Red Sox, and twins
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    I love. Patriots, st louis blues, Detroit lions, NY pizza, Chicago pizza, Boston Red Sox, and twins
    And cheese curds with sausage
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    avengethis:
    jliu:
    And bo bo boh boh Bolivar
  • Options
    jliu:
    avengethis:
    jliu:
    HA!!!
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    jliu:
    avengethis:
    jliu:
    HA!!!
    don't forget frosted flakes and ice cream
  • Options
    danielzreyes:
    ejgorman:
    danielzreyes:
    doooowwwwnnnn
    Fair enough. You guys launch first on May 4th.
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    And dips of snuff.
  • Options
    Glock1975:
    jliu:
    And dips of snuff.
    get your filthy mouth out of this family friendly thread! btw, you look good for having so many kids.
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do they make a box big enough to fit a 120qt cooler in it?
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    ExpendableYouthExpendableYouth Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Duct tape it closed and slap an address on it.
  • Options
    bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    avengethis:
    Do they make a box big enough to fit a 120qt cooler in it?
    Amazon bro- been their and bombed one out-