Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Official 2015 Gang War -- East v West

Comments

• Options
    jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    The West is sure talking a lot of trash...

Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Panda Express is the traitor of all Chinese food.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    grrr youtube fails
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    i'm more of a clam chowdah guy
  • Options
    youngryan216youngryan216 Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭
    Is the guy who's awesome at design on our team? The guy who made the troll badge for Rain. . .
    ISO Ramrod and Ron Mexico
  • Options
    EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    oops, its zero who made the badge. He's not play though.
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    All the true heavy hitters are here in the west, shy of like two guys up north near Canada can't nobody expect the east to win.
  • Options
    ExpendableYouthExpendableYouth Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭✭
    After the west gets done with you, you won't even be able to fend off a wild bunch of cub scouts.
  • Options
    Eulogy:
    oops, its zero who made the badge. He's not play though.
    I might make us a logo in MS Paint then . . .
  • Options
    First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The East is the Beast!
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Warrior:
    The East is the Least!
    Rodger, Rodger, Rodger, it's ok, it's still early. Just think of it as coming in second, that should make you feel better................................
  • Options
    matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The big E is going to take down the house!!!

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• Options
    jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    Right now the West is all like

But after all is said and done they'll be like
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who ever gets me, pls send water. Thanks
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Officer 00, Troll Division.East Coast xoxoimage
  • Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jimmyv723:
    Right now the West is all like

But after all is said and done they'll be like
    Bring it, Jimmy Boy
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The west has our own Jim.
  • Options
    onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Two weeks to go and it looks like the least coasters are getting nervous already!
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    onestrangeone:
    Two weeks to go and it looks like the least coasters are getting nervous already!
    I want this guy!!!
  • Options
    pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    It looks like the west coast may be in need of an additional soldier. I'm in, gird your loins.
  • Options
    danielzreyes:
    Who ever gets me, pls send water. Thanks
    Hahahah dying
  • Options
    ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    Gimme a Tat ****...locked and loaded.
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Okay fellas, we are up to 16 players for the East and 14 for the West. If no one else joins in the next couple days, we can move one of the East Coasters over to the West to even this out at 15 a piece. Also, I've been getting questions about who is going to go first for each team. Now that teams are pretty much set, we need to tackle this issue. Obviously, if you go first, you get to pick your victim from the entire list of opponents (except the other person going first), but you yourself won't get bombed until the last week of the game. We can do volunteers and let y'all figure it out, I can pick people, I can do a random drawing, whatever. Lastly, it would be helpful if everyone had something in their bio about likes/wants (including me). It obviously helps to know what people enjoy instead of guessing.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    Okay fellas, we are up to 16 players for the East and 14 for the West. If no one else joins in the next couple days, we can move one of the East Coasters over to the West to even this out at 15 a piece. Also, I've been getting questions about who is going to go first for each team. Now that teams are pretty much set, we need to tackle this issue. Obviously, if you go first, you get to pick your victim from the entire list of opponents (except the other person going first), but you yourself won't get bombed until the last week of the game. We can do volunteers and let y'all figure it out, I can pick people, I can do a random drawing, whatever. Lastly, it would be helpful if everyone had something in their bio about likes/wants (including me). It obviously helps to know what people enjoy instead of guessing.
    Unless somebody is just dyeing to volunteer I like the idea of a random draw.
  • Options
    ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    I'd gladly go first, but it doesn't really matter.
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • Options
    TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    ejgorman:
    Gimme a Tat ****...locked and loaded.
    define tat ****...
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    If jiun is in the east now, does that mean I am on the west?
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Trident:
    SleevePlz:
    no
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    Trident:
    SleevePlz:
    no
    Shut up snoobie.

Seems right to me Roman.
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    jliu:
    Trident:
    SleevePlz:
    no
    Shut up snoobie.

Seems right to me Roman.
    awesome. and that evens our teams to 15.