Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Official 2015 Gang War -- East v West

Comments

• Options
    ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    Epic! This must've been a preemptive strike cuz he hasn't been hit yet. Does that mean he's expecting total anhiliation and no survival? Time will tell. Helluva hit tho! Glad he's on my team, but I gotta ask: What! No socks?
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Dammit I forgot to put the sock in the package ....... Seriously ....... There's still two more packages ..... One most likely tomorrow and one on Monday ..... I had to space things out to make sure that I get to wipe out all the first responders that will be there cleaning up the scene!!! Don't worry Daniel, once the war is over we can be friends again!
  • Options
    ejgorman said:
    Epic! This must've been a preemptive strike cuz he hasn't been hit yet. Does that mean he's expecting total anhiliation and no survival? Time will tell. Helluva hit tho! Glad he's on my team, but I gotta ask: What! No socks?
    I was just assuming that since Sleeve posted that there were only 4 hits left and each person knew who they were getting that I had the green light to light Daniel up..... Was I wrong ?? If I was just let me know and I can send an attitude adjustment real quick!!! LOL
  • Options
    ExpendableYouthExpendableYouth Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's pretty good for a least coaster.  B)
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,188 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow. And there's more? RIP DZR.
  • Options
    bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was nice knowing you DZR! That's just ridiculous king! 
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yo! Jimmy Jam!  You got issues bro. Issues! Check it bizbeechees
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    Yo! Jimmy Jam!  You got issues bro. Issues! Check it bizbeechees
    #starsforthewin
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well ...
    I died
    AGAIN
    for the 3rd time this week!

Jimmy Jam,  this was an insane hit.  Thank you very much for all of this.  Above and beyond bro.  Above and beyond.  

(Jimmy Jam is on my team next year)

"It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    Mine went out today.  Sorry for the delay.  Jimmy I hope you enjoy the selection.  
  • Options
    I believe that's the sound of a white flag waiving in Rancho Cucamonga? Mission accomplished
  • Options
    Beer? You can't smoke that.
  • Options
    So I was out of town for the weekend at a wedding in Boston and everything was going great today til I went and got the mail........ Big F'N Steve decided to eradicate me as if I were vermin...... Seriously bro a bottle of Angels Envy which my wife is trying to claim...... A sweet DE Herrera Esteli cutter which is great since my cheap colibri slice is a POS..... Some nice long stick matches and an overwhelming selection of sticks ....... Including 5 Caldwell's which I've never had 2 Black Label Trading Company sticks which are great..... An Anejo Shark, and an Opus X, 3 Viajes and only 1that I've had before.... Looking forward to the skull n bones and the Roman candle , and the that Padron Family Reserve 85 year and a Hoyo CC..... Thanks for the serious beat down ...... I'm also very glad that your ba'm and active on the forums..... 
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice devastation Steve!!
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nicely done BigFer!!!!
  • Options
    Great hit Steve.
  • Options
    EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great hit Steve!
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,188 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice. Outstanding selection!
  • Options
    bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    Enjoy'em Jimmy! 
  • Options
    SecretSquirrelSecretSquirrel Posts: 864 ✭✭✭✭
    Great hit!
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    @RCY_Cigars and @Trident, where are we at with the last two hits of the war??? I appreciate a little suspense/calm before the storm, but you're killing us here! Lol. 
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    I wasn't hit, but i guess since im last i'll pack it up and have it ready.  I will most likely ship mine on monday
  • Options
    Trident is going to blow the doors off this place.
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think something got messed up because daniel got hit but not everybody else did.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    That's what I was thinking.
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Trident said:
    I wasn't hit, but i guess since im last i'll pack it up and have it ready.  I will most likely ship mine on monday

Rick is supposed to hit you. I'm sure it's coming at some point....
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is this over??? 
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    Did anything land this week?