Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Official 2015 Gang War -- East v West

Comments

• Options
    TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    you guys are pretty impatient...He told me he was out of town until today.  It will be shipped today.  
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Trident said:
    you guys are pretty impatient...He told me he was out of town until today.  It will be shipped today.  

Awesome! Rick sent his bomb today as well. Looks like this will be wrapped up in just a couple days.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Hello forum members, my apologies for prolonging this war of ours.  Unfortunately, I've had some life changing moments that has hindered my participation in the forum.  
    Nevertheless, I won't spoil it anymore.  Trident's box went out yesterday and he will feel the blast for a while.  Some small packages pack a Big Bang for sure.  Enjoy brother and once again, sorry for the absence everyone.
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    @RCY_Cigarsyou're always in my heart ricky
  • Options
    dang..i sound like june
  • Options
    Get a room.
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Mmmhhhmmm.  Don't threaten me with a good time. Heeeeeeyyyyyy 
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Yay ...... Packages are in the air!!!
  • Options
    I received Rick's package late last night when I got home from work.  I will have pictures posted soon...once the rubble has cleared.
  • Options
    ExpendableYouthExpendableYouth Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sweet, can't wait to see the destruction.
  • Options
    So this is what I come home to:  The pictures do not do it justice.  1. I am respecting this site and hiding labels.  2.  My pictures suck.  but you all should know that Ricky  doesnt just hit you and knock you down, he will continue to hit you until you are pulp.  Thanks for toughening me up @RCY_Cigars.  The cigar holder says:  East West War, and Trident on the obverse.  The cutter is amazing, heavy and super sharp.  The cigars are also amazing.  maybe another cigar I save for when ricky and I herf together.

thanks again brother.  you are the definition of BOTL
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice Ricky!! Enjoy Roman
  • Options
    Well done Rick! Roman, can I guess what they are? Three letters and a number?
  • Options
    That's true @SleevePlz --for the win

• Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Glad it all made In one piece Roman.  Those are pretty good anytime from the experience I have had with them.  But if you sit on them for another year year possibly two.  The sky's the limit.  Enjoy brother, nothing big, nothing small but, just right.  Thank you SleevePlz (Tony) for letting play this year.  @ExpendableYouth, thank you again but this was war and I haven't forgotten, cheers....
  • Options
    ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    Last but certainly not least, Trident ended things with a bang! As soon as I pulled into the driveway and saw the packages I knew I was in trouble. My wife was laughing at me after opening up the boxes saying, "I can see you shaking from here." I got my ass handed to me. Great selection of beer, all but the KBS will be new to me. And the cigars...way over the top Roman! Thank you doesn't seem adequate, but it will have to suffice for now. My only complaint...I might have to get another cooler now.

East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,016 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WOW!!! great ass stomping!!
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Wow... Roman lost his boot in your @ss.
    Post edited by Eulogy on
  • Options
    matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is awesome.  Great way to end it.

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey @ejgorman do you viaje bro?
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This whole earth shaking event went well from start to finish. Great and rememberable doins everyone. Glad I could play a small part.
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Nice hit Roman!
  • Options
    ExpendableYouthExpendableYouth Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those are some awesome fùkin hits.
  • Options
    Hey @ejgorman do you viaje bro?
    I dabble bro. At the rate I smoke, this hit will take me a year to get through.
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Holy Chit!!
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options
    The wars over... The West Won!
  • Options
    Eulogy said:
    Can't tell from the bottom of this crater, but I'm inclined to agree. My avatar should read "Keep calm. I am dead."
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ejgorman said:
    Eulogy said:
    Can't tell from the bottom of this crater, but I'm inclined to agree. My avatar should read "Keep calm. I am dead."
    They won by stealing an east coaster.  Good for them
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    ejgorman said:
    Eulogy said:
    They won by stealing an east coaster.  Good for them
    Don't feel sad Brad, you can lose next year too.
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ejgorman said:
    Last but certainly not least, Trident ended things with a bang! As soon as I pulled into the driveway and saw the packages I knew I was in trouble. My wife was laughing at me after opening up the boxes saying, "I can see you shaking from here." I got my ass handed to me. Great selection of beer, all but the KBS will be new to me. And the cigars...way over the top Roman! Thank you doesn't seem adequate, but it will have to suffice for now. My only complaint...I might have to get another cooler now.

Trident won the entire war. Dang I am jelly. That is just amazing! Well played brother.