Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Celebrity Pass For Cigars For Warriors

Comments

• Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Looking forward to it Mike, and thanks for coordinating this for us.
    You are welcome brother, I hope everyone has as much fun with it this time like they did the last time we tried it. There is still a couple of days left to get in on this pass so if you like having fun you won't want to miss out this time around.
  • Options
    Signup for the Celebrity Pass has closed. Some participants have asked to be in a certain place in the order. I tried to make this really simple and start on the west coast. The list below is the order of the pass

UHF/MTuccelli  CA

Bacchus   CA

Bigshizza  WA

echambers  WA

TheIrishDaddy/90+_Irishman  CO

ejgorman  WI

The3Stogies  ME

Lee.mcglynn  PA

First_Warrior  NC

usaf06   FL

skydiverD  IL

RCY Cigars  MD

Toombes  KY

One more thing I will have a list in the pass with the order and shipping addresses. I never give out Ricks address unless he says OK so skydiverD you will need to contact Rick via PM to get his shipping info. Also once we get this on the road please make sure to put Dean and the Pass list back in the box.

If everyone is happy with the order I will send Dean to Marty on Thursday 7/9/15
  • Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    That's a dubious line up right there.  And away we go, no, that was Gleason.
  • Options
    Hey Marty Dean is heading your way tomorrow morning 

• Options
    skydiverDskydiverD Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fire in the hole!!
    How do you like my profile pic Taborski?   @matkn293          
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Hey, guess what??  Ol' Dino and a crew of his groupies showed up at my place this afternoon. Here's a shot of 'em:

I put a couple of 'em under house arrest:

And sent in a couple replacements:

I'll need a day or two to get Dean out for a visit but hang in there - I'll get it done..

EDIT:  This damned forum thing still won't allow me to preview a post containing photos without just deleting the whole thing. 

Would someone from CCom please do something to make this thing work like it's supposed to??

Thank you!!!
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    Good to see they all made it safely to you Marty. I can't wait to see what kind of trouble Dean gets you into. 
  • Options
    Alright, you guys have a good time Marty.
  • Options
    Okay, Gang. Listen up - Dino and his groupies are scheduled to be picked up by his USPS limousine on Monday, 7/13. From here he'll be enroute to the villa of one Mr. Shizza in Loony Lake, WA. 

The necessary tracking number shall be:

A further report on Dean's activities while in beautiful downtown Yuba City, CA will follow on completion of said activities. 

Respectfully submitted,

The Oldfart (aka Marty, aka Bacchus, aka jlmarta)

• Options
    Here we are, back again. Dean said he was kinda tired from all the travelling he does and he'd prefer a quiet, relaxing dinner. So, we took him to Marcello's, the absolute best Italian ristorante in town. Here we are, waiting for our dinner:

He said he wasn't hungry but he sure scoped out my cannelloni:

That's my child bride's veal piccata in the background. As usual, dinner was excellent so, on the way out, I introduced Dino to our chef, Little Marcello:

And so ends our night on the town. Dean said he had a great time and can't hardly wait to get to Mr. Shizza's villa for some R & R.
  • Options
    ExpendableYouthExpendableYouth Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Having dinner with Dean looks like a lot of fun. Did he pick up the check?
  • Options
    Having dinner with Dean looks like a lot of fun. Did he pick up the check?
    Ha ha, surely you jest....  B)
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very cool jlmarta
  • Options
    To all participants in the Celebrity Pass for Cigars For Warriors -

Just a quick note to let you know I've added a copy of Dean's photo on a sheet of paper allowing room for each of you to 'autograph' it before sending the pass along to the next stop. 

It's up to Mike to decide if he wants to keep it, include it in the auction, or just scrap the whole thing. I just thought I'd make that option available from the get-go so everyone has a chance to sign or not sign, as they choose. 

Mike, please let the others know what your wish is regarding this. Thanks....
  • Options
    Good idea, I'll sign it, now Darrin on the other hand, lol.  Looks like you showed Dean a great dinner, that melted cheese is making my mouth water.
  • Options
    The food is always good there. I try to sample something different each time we go there. Being Italian, I'm kinda partial to Italian food... Duh  :#
  • Options
    jlmarta said:
    To all participants in the Celebrity Pass for Cigars For Warriors -

Just a quick note to let you know I've added a copy of Dean's photo on a sheet of paper allowing room for each of you to 'autograph' it before sending the pass along to the next stop. 

It's up to Mike to decide if he wants to keep it, include it in the auction, or just scrap the whole thing. I just thought I'd make that option available from the get-go so everyone has a chance to sign or not sign, as they choose. 

Mike, please let the others know what your wish is regarding this. Thanks....
    Marty that is an awesome idea and I hope all in the pass sign it. I think since the winner of the CFW auction gets 5 great smokes and a cigar caddy case along with their picture taken with Dean wouldn't mind me keeping the signed picture to hang on my office wall
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    Okay, Gang. Dino has left the building. His USPS limo picked him up a few minutes ago and he and his groupies are on their way to Loony Lake. We enjoyed his visit and I'm sure the rest of you will, too....  B)

Thanks for sending him my way, Mike.....
  • Options
    Hey is Dean still alive?
  • Options
    MTuccelli said:
    Hey is Dean still alive?
    According to USPS, he was delivered in Loon Lake yesterday around noonish....

Haven't heard another peep from anyone about his whereabouts...  B)
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,983 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That sumbitch went rogue 
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    Da Big Shizz must be on sabbatical or something...  B)
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dean has arrived and went on his first field trip!! More to come!!!
  • Options
    ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    "first" lol
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm heading out of town for four days, Monday through Thursday. If you'd rather not delay the pass perhaps it should skip me for a turn then come back after Irish?  

Your choice. 
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    Echambers said:
    I'm heading out of town for four days, Monday through Thursday. If you'd rather not delay the pass perhaps it should skip me for a turn then come back after Irish?  

Your choice. 
    I am good with that. What do the rest of you all think about that?
  • Options
    MTuccelli said:
    Echambers said:

Your choice. 
    I am good with that. What do the rest of you all think about that?
    No problem here but it's up to Dean really, lol.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dean heads out on the Greyhound tomorrow--- I can send it to the person after Eric... Does that work?
  • Options
    Bigshizza said:
    Dean heads out on the Greyhound tomorrow--- I can send it to the person after Eric... Does that work?
    Works for me. So I am guessing Dean is leaving so quickly cause he either got you both in trouble or he wouldn't stop hitting on the ladies