Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Celebrity Pass For Cigars For Warriors

Comments

• Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Dean gets you a raise then helps you spend it too, that swinging jazz-cat.  Got the spare room ready and the neighbors have been warned.
  • Options
    Dean arrived safe and sound with his boys.  Little tired so he's going to relax and watch some tv after his trip while I grill.  He rummaged through my dvd's and found some good choices, now he's into my humi's.

• Options
    skydiverDskydiverD Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't blame dean for that getaway....  He's got good taste  ;)
    How do you like my profile pic Taborski?   @matkn293          
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,018 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is sooooooooooo cool. 
  • Options
    For some reason Dean wanted to return to the beach today, being the good host I couldn't refuse.

• Options
    Dean is on the way to you Lee, tanned rested and ready.

Expected delivery Saturday.

Grabbed that Oliva MB and replaced with a Noblesse.

Thanks Mike, Rick, and all, for letting me in on this, really enjoyed having Dean.
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    ok so Dino arrived yesterday! I just got a new job so he might be a tad bored but I'll try to figure something out
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Holy crap George I'll swallow the ocean to get that team to come save me!! Wow!!
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Bigshizza said:
    Holy crap George I'll swallow the ocean to get that team to come save me!! Wow!!
    Man you need help brother!...who am I kidding I would do the same thing
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Hey guys sorry it took me so long new job has horrible hours! But dean sales tomorrow. I had one short day with him but here it is...me and Dino stopped by my goto b&m and then went shopping. Puts on right takes on left
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,170 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got the pass safe and sound. Will spend a few days with Dino and get some picts.
  • Options
    Good taste Lee, did Dino pick up the tab though?
  • Options
    jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A lil music/color commentary:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgHae09EZlk
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • Options
    The story of Dean's visit to First Warrior or Tall Tales from the Hills.
    Dean arrived and we went into my studio. First thing we did was de-stem some nice Habano wrappers on my rolling bench. We then tied some flys. For some reason Dean wanted to ty a mouse. We together tied some streamers and we were off to the river. Dean hooked a nice fish but wouldn't you know it a bear lumbered out to the trees and took the fish.imageimageimageimage
  • Options
    Part two of Deans visit to the Hills. We went into my finishing area and looked at some work. Dean liked two pieces, a Wheel form and a bowl.imageimage
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    Part Three of Dean's visit. After looking at my work we started getting into our cups. We figured after the encounter with the bear we needed to arm up. i got a bow and arrows out and we shot targets. Dean told me a story about a man named William Tell who shot a apple off his son's head. Dean has got some stones as he grabbed apple and told me to let fly. I shot high at first but finally nailed the apple. 
    Dean smoked his last cigar so we went over to my bench and i rolled him a Corona with criollo viso and seco and piloto ligero wrapped with  habano. We shook hands and he will be off on his adventure tomorrow morning.   
  • Options
    My takes on the right puts on the left.image
  • Options
    Headed out 9505510977565286002853
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,983 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dino has arrived for his sunny Florida vacation. He is already getting to comfortable. He may not want to leave.
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,444 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Usaf06 Nick, you have a pm sir!
  • Options
    Outstanding, you and Dean had a great time.  He's got bigger stones than me putting that apple on his head though.  Some good work there Rodger, did you make that bear head too?
  • Options
    So since Dean has been with me I have worked every day. He came along for one of my details sunday and while I was working he got to play. image

Friday we are going to the food and wine festival at Epcot. I will post pics of the craziness then ship Saturday.
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

• Options
    Me and the family had a blast today hosting Dean at the food and wine festival at Epcot.

We then took a pic with Pluto

And then the food and beer festivities began. We started off with dishes from Greece and beer from I don't remember. And it was a blast going around the world. Great food and beer and great times with the family.

We had a great time, thanks for stopping by Dean. I'll ship tomorrow morning.
    -- Winston Churchill

• Options
    Takes left, puts rightimage
    -- Winston Churchill

• Options
    jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like you showed Dean a good time in sunny Fla, Nick!
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • Options
    Looks like you did show Dean a good time, or did he show you a good time, great pics.
  • Options
    Ok, wife informed me that dean has arrived. Out of town and I'll be home by Friday. Not sure what I'll do with Dean yet. Getting crushed with work. Sorry to be tre lame-o. I'll get the puts and takes done over the weekend. Maybe Dean can help me cut my grass. LOL
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    skydiverD said:
    Maybe Dean can help me cut my grass. LOL
    Good luck with that!!
  • Options
    Well, I didn't have to cut my grass but a boatload of other chores. 

I took Dean fishing this am. Was a tough bite. But he got in the action on one small bass. 

Im going to take him to Patrick's house on Tuesday and will have another photo or two. Then, I'll fire him off to RCY.