Comments

• Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Cool beans...motorcycles. 
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MTuccelli said:
    Cool beans...motorcycles. 
    Hee hee, you're a master of understatement, Mr. T.....  B)
  • Options
    Has the pass made to back to Eric?
  • Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got it over the weekend but was traveling and didn't get home until late last night. 
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    Echambers said:
    Got it over the weekend but was traveling and didn't get home until late last night. 

Good deal just wanted to see where it was at.
  • Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Lol, so Eric is "it".  
  • Options
    So, hey, aren't we supposed to see some photos of Dean's visit to the @90+Irishman?

C'mon, Brett - post 'em up, Dadburnit!!  >:)
  • Options
    jlmarta said:
    So, hey, aren't we supposed to see some photos of Dean's visit to the @90+Irishman?

Umm...I think your eyes are worse than you thought.  I see plenty of pictures.  Come on old man! 
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    Echambers said:
    jlmarta said:

Umm...I think your eyes are worse than you thought.  I see plenty of pictures.  Come on old man! 
    I found a buncha URLs that don't work, a few pics of Brett and his dad, and one measly photo that includes Dino. That's it??  That's all we get??

Im Piss-adointed, to say the least. Bah!!  :s

what about the puts and takes?  Huh??  We're supposed to be informed of those along with photos....  Nanner, nanner......  :p
  • Options
    jlmarta said:
    Echambers said:
    jlmarta said:

I found a buncha URLs that don't work, a few pics of Brett and his dad, and one measly photo that includes Dino. That's it??  That's all we get??

what about the puts and takes?  Huh??  We're supposed to be informed of those along with photos....  Nanner, nanner......  :p
    Okay old man, you win this round :-)
  • Options
    Echambers said:
    jlmarta said:
    Echambers said:
    jlmarta said:

Hee hee... I'm working on an advanced degree in curmudgeonry. How'm I doing so far??   ;)
  • Options
    jlmarta said:
    Echambers said:
    jlmarta said:
    Echambers said:
    jlmarta said:

Hee hee... I'm working on an advanced degree in curmudgeonry. How'm I doing so far??   ;)
    You are the master! 
  • Options
    Echambers said:
    jlmarta said:
    Echambers said:
    jlmarta said:
    Echambers said:
    jlmarta said:

You are the master! 
    Oh, jeeze.  T'anks very much.....  :p
  • Options
    Sorry about the delay.  Dean had a pretty boring time with me.  Mostly hung out at my office while I worked.  Here is a nice picture of him watching over me while I was writing my letter of resignation. He helped me temper my mood quite a lot. 

• Options
    Takes are in the left, puts on the right. 

• Options
    EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm sure Dino had a great time. Nice takes and puts.
  • Options
    He looks right at home there really.  Probably good Dean had a quiet week after Brett's hell-ride through the mountains, lol.  
  • Options
  • Options
    I meant to mention that Dean spent several days in my wall which was a very strict violation of my workplace policy which prevents any images that represent smoking or alcohol.  When asked about it I said "he's not smoking, enjoying a cigar."  
  • Options
    Serious policy violation right there.  When I had an office I had one of those teamwork posters on the wall.  2 guys, drunk as a skunk, carrying their almost passed out buddy up the street.  As I said, when I had an office, lol.  I didn't play politics well either.
  • Options
    ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    Received the pass today. Taking Dean out this weekend.
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • Options
    The arrival of Dino brought good fortune to the Gormanson household and I'm almost reluctant to let him go. The day after receiving this pass I got a raise and we decided to go out Saturday to celebrate. We decided to show Dean some Wisconsin hospitality. Our first stop was the oldest operating cheese store in the state, Baumgartner's, where we shared a cheese tray and took in the atmosphere at this local hot spot.

Behind me is a map of the U.S. where visitors can put in a pin to mark their hometown. There's also a global map for all the foreign visitors. Dino was kind enough to loan my daughter a dollar for our waiter to stick to the ceiling (not sure which one it is though.)

Next we had lunch at Pancho & Lefty's, the best local spot for casual dining. The owners are originally from Texas and they smoke all their meats in-house.

Most of the afternoon was spent in downtown Monroe on "the square" around our historic courthouse.

Every year they have a theme for the kiddos featuring chainsaw sculptures by a local artist. Dean humored my daughter by posing next to Sebastian with her.

Of course, no trip to our neck of the woods would be complete without a tour of the New Glarus Brewery, home to the famous Spotted Cow Farmhouse Ale.

We capped off our afternoon with a pre-dinner smoke on the deck.

East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • Options
    skydiverDskydiverD Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good times!

How do you like my profile pic Taborski?   @matkn293          
  • Options
    Congrat's on the raise bro!  Showing Dean some hospitality too, looks like you guys had a good time there.  
  • Options
    EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like Dino had an awesome time. 
  • Options
    NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow you really gave Dean a good showing... he's gonna need time to recover.
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • Options
    Heads up @The3Stogies! 9405503699300134616978

Takes up top, puts below!

East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • Options
    Nicely done, @Ejgorman, and congratulations on the raise...  B)
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looking good I'm still trying to find a replacement pic...
  • Options
    Managed to con the old crooner into singin "Happy Birthday" to my daughter before sending him on his way. He was also a bad influence at the liquor store.
    My wife wasn't buyin it. Guess I'll be paying a lot more than MSRP for this beer.
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014