Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Ok, who do you wish was back on the forums?

Comments

• Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ForMud said:
    Oh my.....362 new unread under "Bum of the week"......I's got some catching up to do.

You lucky sombitch.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options

Whatever happened to @90+_Irishman ?

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,326 ✭✭✭✭✭

He's just ghosting us. :D

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ShawnOL said:
    Whatever happened to @90+_Irishman ?

Seasonal, spring is close so when he gets the bike out and can ride he will pop up.

• Options

I see.

• Options

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,077 ✭✭✭✭✭

That disagree is from me B)

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    IndustMechIndustMech Posts: 4,731 ✭✭✭✭✭

That WTF is from me ;)

I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,077 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hahahaha miss you Dan! I have some Ron Mexico's headed your way when you get back to the frozen tundra....

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭

@0patience said:
    All the people listed above and
    @marineatbn03 He popped in a while ago.
    @Puff_Dougie
    @mmccartneydc
    @Toombes
    @honorknight7
    @Medic45

No I didn't...

• Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭

TOOMBES!! You ol’ sheepdog. Where ya been, lad? And what have you been up to?

Ever hear from Sniper?

• Options

@jlmarta said:

Ever hear from Sniper?

Marty! Still snatching 'em from the jaws of misery. How ya doing, brother?
    Haven't heard from Sniper in a few years.

• Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Toombes said:

@jlmarta said:

Ever hear from Sniper?

Marty! Still snatching 'em from the jaws of misery. How ya doing, brother?
    Haven't heard from Sniper in a few years.

Well, it’s good to know you’re still around. Shoot me a PM one of these times.... 👍

• Options

@jlmarta Will do!

• Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭

I could name so many, but I don't know if my old address book is correct or not

• Options

@Hayblet said:
    I could name so many, but I don't know if my old address book is correct or not

I remember everyone having a copy of the BORK-O-dex. Lol!

• Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2020

I miss @Lee.mcglynn . Don't know what happened to him. Nothing since December of 2016

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options

@Amos_Umwhat said:
    I miss @Lee.mcglynn . Don't know what happened to him. Nothing since December of 2016

He had to change his forum name to @Yournamehere, but hasn't been active since Sept. 2018.

• Options
    edited April 2020

@Amos_Umwhat said:

Just talked to him this morning. Great guy.

Post edited by deadman on
  • Options

Ah, now I see. This happened at one of the worst times in my life, I wasn't processing very well. Good to know he's OK, I remembered him saying he'd had some health issues. Thanks.

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    GaryThompsonGaryThompson Posts: 952 ✭✭✭✭✭

I definitely miss the antics and characters here. How you been @deadman ? Hello everyone.

• Options
    NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭

@GaryThompson said:

I definitely miss the antics and characters here. How you been @deadman ? Hello everyone.

GT what’s up bro still lurking in the shadows?

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• Options
    edited April 2020

@GaryThompson said:

Still kickin. How are you and the family?

• Options
    GaryThompsonGaryThompson Posts: 952 ✭✭✭✭✭

@NorCalR1 said:

@GaryThompson said:

GT what’s up bro still lurking in the shadows?

Not really, it’s been maybe a month or so since I’ve peeked in your windows :*

We are doing fine, just Running out of excuses for the “Honey-do list” so keeping busy.

• Options

Is DZR still lurking around? I know JHewey pops up from time to time.

• Options

@Toombes said:
    Is DZR still lurking around? I know JHewey pops up from time to time.

As himself? Sometimes. He also gets credit for a lot of questions that get asked from time to time.

• Options
    edited March 2021

Almost spring, time for Brett to come out of hibernation

@90+_Irishman

@Markwell I know some of those towns you roll through on the train have wifi

@CvilleE where you been man?

@smoke_em_if_you_got_em The girls playing softball this year?

@Puff_Dougie How did the new job turn out?

@Sketch6995 What happened with the that new girl who always wore thongs? 😂

@Willy_MN
    @matkn293
    @Thanatos0320

I know I’m missing a few cause I can’t remember their names

Post edited by deadman on