Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Ok, who do you wish was back on the forums?

Comments

• Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I may have to blast in 2018 for old Tony.......
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    Markwell said:
    Tony @0patience
    @kuzi16

Where ya boys been???
    you know... around.
    finding time here and there.
    i do miss this place.
  • Options
    MarkwellMarkwell Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kuzi16 said:

you know... around. 
    finding time here and there.
    i do miss this place.
    This place misses you! Stop by once in a while or we'll have to rough ya up  ;)
    “Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman – or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle.” – George Burns
  • Options
    dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bump.  I think we need to pick 1 or 2 on this list and collectively destroy the "winners". Who's in? 
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    I vote for @SleevePlz
  • Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    I still wonder what happened to Laker1963 from Canada.  I used to ship for the guy alot and just disappeared.  I hate when that happens for the obvious concerns. 
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,444 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd like to see @Vulchor back on the forums.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,445 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vulchor said:
    I still wonder what happened to Laker1963 from Canada.  I used to ship for the guy alot and just disappeared.  I hate when that happens for the obvious concerns. 

He gave me an E-mail address when he 'retired' from the forum, but it never worked for me.  I was hoping  you ( @Vulchor ) still had a line on him.  
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone ever hear from @JHewey?
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Vulchor is around brother, just not as often as before for any number of reasons...no less love brothers. 
  • Options
    YournamehereYournamehere Posts: 63 ✭✭✭
    Anyone heard from @MVW67 or @MTuccelli at all?
  • Options
    And @variant2, where's he at?  ;)
  • Options
    matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mike was at the Chi-Town herf. 

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JHewey is still kicking and doing well, I talk to him every now and then. Still smokes sticks but hasn’t bought any in a long time from what I hear. 
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Sleddog46 said he has a lot on him right now, @Wylaff has been quiet too. 
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I talked with mvw not too long ago.  He told me he is getting low
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    arch72arch72 Posts: 772 ✭✭✭✭
    I am back for those of you who don’t know I was taking care of my mother and wanted to spend as much time with her as I could. She passed away on February 17 this year so now I am trying to get though this hard time (hope it gets better) but I am on here mostly in the back ground just reading the post’s you can message me if you want to I will reply.asap
  • Options
    dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^^clean-up might take longer than a couple weeks^^^

A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,271 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm actually training my replacement next week. I'm coming back to day-shift soon as he's ready to take over.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,741 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Last time I saw Shane on the vherf he was pretty messed up and not in a good place.  I hope things have changed for the better. 
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    ^^^ @Skel
  • Options
    Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone heard from Archie?

Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • Options
    MarkwellMarkwell Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Diver43 said:
    Anyone heard from Archie?

Been 2 months since we talked. He's taking things pretty rough since losing his mom. Hope you're doing okay big guy!
    “Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman – or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle.” – George Burns
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone heard from @MVW67 or @MTuccelli at all?

@Yournamehere, I talk to MTuccelli occasionally. I need to bomb him before I travel out f the country again

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    @The Sniper, @The_Kid, @danielzreyes, @Lasabar, @ENFIDL, @JHewey, @bandyt09, @james40, @docbp87, @amz1301, @BigT06, @Direwolf@RCY_Cigars...there are so many that I miss seeing around

We can never forget @beatnic
    Post edited by dbeckom on

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb