Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Ok, who do you wish was back on the forums?

Comments

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,891 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2021

@kuzi16, glad you popped up a while ago, hope you're doing well and that we'll see you in the future.

Newbie good traders failure-to-launch list, where you at? It's not you, it's us.

@Slurry
    @TheBrooklynWay
    @JakeChambers
    @NineToes
    @Fine137
    @BadSneakers
    @christian1971
    @Shaner9er

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    d_bladesd_blades Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭✭✭

I've been wondering about @Shaner9er.

Don't let the wife know what you spend on guns, ammo or cigars.

• Options
    NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭

Where’s @jd50ae been lately
    Two dog food recalls this week and no post

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,811 ✭✭✭✭✭

@peter4jc said:
    I can't add to the list, since I've only been smoking for ~15mos. and joined the forum last December.  But I have to say it's been good to have some OG's get active again.

Who is this man!!

• Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,502 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Vision said:

@peter4jc said:
    I can't add to the list, since I've only been smoking for ~15mos. and joined the forum last December.  But I have to say it's been good to have some OG's get active again.

Who is this man!!

Some good brown-nosing on my part, right there. Or, maybe I meant it. Who knows? All I know is in the last 5 years I've worked hard to become the best curmudgeon I can be. So now I say screw 'em; if they wanted to be here they would be and if they wanna stay MIA, that's how it is, and if they can make it back we can start where we left off.

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,811 ✭✭✭✭✭

@peter4jc said:

@Vision said:

@peter4jc said:

Who is this man!!

Some good brown-nosing on my part, right there. Or, maybe I meant it. Who knows? All I know is in the last 5 years I've worked hard to become the best curmudgeon I can be. So now I say screw 'em; if they wanted to be here they would be and if they wanna stay MIA, that's how it is, and if they can make it back we can start where we left off.

Well put good sir. Well put.

• Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,502 ✭✭✭✭✭

It's just how I feel. The forum was great when some of our favorites were hanging out, but it's still great with who we have now... and it'll be great after I'm gone, so enjoy what you have today.

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,779 ✭✭✭✭✭

I was going to say curmudgeonly Peter, but he's back!

Don't look ↑
  • Options
    Don't look ↑
  • Options
    NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes we could have a virtual Herf smoking Perdomo’s while listening to a Podcast

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• Options
    EgoBoundaryEgoBoundary Posts: 2,183 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Scotch_n_Smoke would be nice to see again ... but not for altruistic reason... I miss his screwed up math, his borderline fanatical/ religious view on purchasing boxes of perdomos left and right, and most of all... his sweet YouTube video skills ( at discount rates).

• Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭

@EgoBoundary said:
    @Scotch_n_Smoke would be nice to see again ... but not for altruistic reason... I miss his screwed up math, his borderline fanatical/ religious view on purchasing boxes of perdomos left and right, and most of all... his sweet YouTube video skills ( at discount rates).

You think he’s still buying those Perdomos after Nick got rid of him?

• Options

He's still doing the perdomo channel on youtube. He's still curating The comments, including his own under pseudonyms. Dollars to donuts, and I'm a fat guy who loves donuts, slick Nick is letting him do it for free so that Lawrence can add it to his portfolio, just like the original arrangement.

They just put out a few new videos in January and February. The guy is a ghost and a fake and a fraud and a pus$y.

Don't look ↑
  • Options

@VegasFrank said:
    He's still doing the perdomo channel on youtube. He's still curating The comments, including his own under pseudonyms. Dollars to donuts, and I'm a fat guy who loves donuts, slick Nick is letting him do it for free so that Lawrence can add it to his portfolio, just like the original arrangement.

They just put out a few new videos in January and February. The guy is a ghost and a fake and a fraud and a pus$y.

Don’t hold it in Frank, it’s not healthy. Share how you really feel.

• Options
    ForMudForMud Posts: 2,336 ✭✭✭✭✭

I thought Frank was kinda tame.....He must still be sleepy.

• Options
    d_bladesd_blades Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ForMud said:
    I thought Frank was kinda tame.....He must still be sleepy.

Probably not up to his 4th cigar yet.

Don't let the wife know what you spend on guns, ammo or cigars.

• Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭

I kind of miss that a hole @Vulchor
    He may still be around. I have a hard time keeping up with this the older I get and the busier life gets and the projects I have to do and the kids band and school musicals and 2 in football and work and all those animals and projects I have and sleep.......

• Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,463 ✭✭✭✭✭

@jsnake said:
    He may still be around. I have a hard time keeping up with this the older I get and the busier life gets and the projects I have to do and the kids band and school musicals and 2 in football and work and all those animals and projects I have and sleep.......

He usually shows up about this time of year. He was always big on March Madness stuff.

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options

David got slapped around last year when he tried to start up fantasy football. He might not be back this time.

Don't look ↑
  • Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭

@jsnake said:

Cheers to you as well my friend :-)

• Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Vulchor said:

@jsnake said:

Cheers to you as well my friend :-)

Good to see you still here.

• Options

@Vulchor said:

@VegasFrank said:
    David got slapped around last year when he tried to start up fantasy football. He might not be back this time.

Nonsense brother, I'm still around. Recovering from shoulder surgery. Can't help it if a couple of people wanted to be little b****** instead of having a fun Sports pool LOL. And yes, I would be damn sure down for March Madness LOL

Awesome! Good to see you here brother!

Don't look ↑
  • Options

Completely forgot about @Sleddog46 in my post.

• Options

@Oceanfrontbackwoods - he owes me smokes

Don't look ↑
  • Options
    ForMudForMud Posts: 2,336 ✭✭✭✭✭

@deadman said:
    Completely forgot about @Sleddog46 in my post.

Checked in on him a while back. He's doing fine just laying low.

• Options
    Cam_91Cam_91 Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭✭✭

Where’s our boy Bryson been at?? @Significant3 Sharks playing the kings right now sir