• Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,106 ✭✭✭✭✭
    :smiley: 
  • Options
    NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    webmost said:
    XLNT

Where's the actual herf?

Actual lounge for herf is TBD. I have a local checking out a few places for me and getting back to me.  IMHO we should also have an outdoor herf one day because the mountains are so frikin cool! If there are preferences because of past experience Im good with what ever. I will get it more organized as I figure out the numbers.
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    1 night of the herf I will be hosting.

1 night lounge TBD .

Last night return to what the botl like best.

1st night I will have the fire pit lit for a byob meet and greet with snacks and stogies. My better half said "hell tell the guys to come on over. Just no swimming in the fishing pond." Hoping to host over 10 under 40 people. It's 12 acres we have with an amazing view of English Mountain and a couple of really cool cajun hosts that may or may not smoke a stoggie with us, they will definantly cook, drink and party with us. You can smoke your own or trade and smoke some one elses. No one will tell you what to drink or when to stop. A botl might just ask you to try their booze.  All the comforts of home. Probably have a bbq. Or if enough interest I will bring some gulf shrimp up and we can have a shrimp boil.

2nd night will be a local cigar lounge tbd. What I'm running into is the places there only have stoggies no booze. So might wind up partying again on the English Mountain estate but starting at a lounge. Again TBD reconasence still happening. Gotta local guy THAT SMOKES CIGARS checking the scene for me.

Day 3 some stay some go home. Thinking day trip to a mountain. (Thinking same thing day 2 with night in lounge) or any other activity... there is so much to do in this area. Night trip to the lounge or estate or both.

Open to any changs anyone sees fit but I guarantee a good time to all that come. Don't travel without your favorite smokes though. I love being able to drink my booze at bottle price as a pose to bar price.

Look forward to any and all that venture to the mountains...
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • Options
    So scouting complete and looks like Silo Cigars will be the lounge that is gonna be best to host us. They are an hour away and with the small group we have right now anyone who wants can hitch a ride with me. They have a private lounge that can comfortably accommodate 30 botl. They also have a Web site if anyone coming wants to check them out.

I will get better organized as date gets closer. Weekend of July 8 and 9th. Plenty of time to join in the fun for anyone else that wants to make the trip.
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    Right now we're less than 5.
    If we're less than 10 I got the Vip seats covered in the lounge.
    and...
    I will bring gulf shrimp for a shrimp boil regardless when I host the group
  • Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    Is this gonna be couples or just the guys?
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    Couples welcome for sure. My better half will be there as long as we have fun it's all good. Let's make the Smokey's smokey...
    If staying anyone is staying Sunday they can do the family tubing day in the river down the mountains. Make it a holiday with herfing.

• Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm gonna try, that's a couple of days away from my anniversary so I guess I'd have to bring her! Lol
  • Options
    I'll make sure to feed yall shrimp and give you access to liquor so yall can take advantage of each other... Plenty of time folks. Need commits in the next 45 days
  • Options
    Bump

In case anyone else chooses to join the fun.