Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Official 2015 Holiday Gift Exchange

15678911»

Comments

• Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,423 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Charlie, what are those two items between the lighter and the punch?
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    It's a cigar box opener and the sheath for it. I used it already and it's pretty slick. Not that anything was nailed shut, but someday it will come in handy for that kind of cigar box
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,981 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whoa!! nice job Santa!
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great job SS. Some beauties have landed
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's a cigar box opener and the sheath for it. I used it already and it's pretty slick. Not that anything was nailed shut, but someday it will come in handy for that kind of cigar box
    Nice hit SS.  Tat must have built that for their monster series, because the nail in the Jeckyl and Hyde boxes were a PITB
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Alright folks, I know we are still waiting on Roman to get back to the country to post up, but I'm sure many of you are dying to see who sent what, so here you go. Each person sent to the person listed below them.

jliu
    Trident
    smoke_em_if_you_got_em
    CharlieHeis
    Bigshizza
    Edna20
    matkn293
    rsherman24
    jarubla
    Blutattoo
    Bobbo2009
    jimmyv723
    Secret Squirrel
    Usaf06
    First_Warrior
    onestrangeone
    jliu

LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    Beren you A S S is mine!! Damn bro you killed me!!
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

• Options
    Edna20Edna20 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Usaf06 said:
    Let's keep the pillow talk to PMs ;)
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    Edna20 said:
    Usaf06 said:
    Let's keep the pillow talk to PMs ;)
    That's some funny shyt.... I knew I liked you from the jump Kelly.  And next time your sending first  ;)
    -- Winston Churchill

• Options
    SecretSquirrelSecretSquirrel Posts: 864 ✭✭✭✭
    Hey hey hey.. Let leave my as$ out of this. Jiunn might get jealous
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    @onestrangeone  I can't thank you enough!  The package was awesome!  Hope to get to know you a bit more in the new year.  Xoxo
  • Options
    TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    Sorry for the delay everyone.  I'll have it posted up tonight.
  • Options
    onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jliu said:
    @onestrangeone  I can't thank you enough!  The package was awesome!  Hope to get to know you a bit more in the new year.  Xoxo
    It was my pleasure Bro, 
    I would like that, gonna have to be careful tho, the wife is already suspicious. 
  • Options
    onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @First_Warrior , love the coffee and I have been using the bowl to dry my pipe tabacco.
    Thank you brother. 
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @CharlieHeis Damn son you knocked it out of the park!! Thanks so much... You cray cray bro!
  • Options
    Here is the destruction laid down by Junebug @jliu

• Options
    guess not all of the files attached
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    Man that is some cc love. Great job!! Oh, and some S&S... you kinky man you
    Post edited by Usaf06 on
    -- Winston Churchill

• Options
    matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow. Great job!  This year was filled with spectacular hits!!  @rsherman24 send me your email since I failed to put my note into the box. 
    @Edna20 you blew me the hell away. Thank you. 

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• Options
    OneisnoneOneisnone Posts: 459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    First time I have seen wine pictured here. However if that is the case 2016 will be taken to "11". 
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    matkn293 said:
    Wow. Great job!  This year was filled with spectacular hits!!  @rsherman24 send me your email since I failed to put my note into the box. 
    @Edna20 you blew me the hell away. Thank you. 
    Oh, I will be sending you something.  May be the biggest box you have ever seen for an email.

Thank you sir.  Way over the top.  I left my Asks very basic so apparently you have done some homework.  Appreciate it.
  • Options
    Edna20 said:
    Move along Ro, you wanna send chocolates to someone, send them to Glock ;)  <3
    This was the line of the year by the way. I laugh out loud every time I read it. 
    -- Winston Churchill

• Options
    OneisnoneOneisnone Posts: 459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    For 2016, the only way to "one up 2015 will be to dress up as the FedEx Man and deliver your pkg in person!"  
    And yes I am already planning that. 

• Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Usaf06 said:
    Edna20 said:
    Move along Ro, you wanna send chocolates to someone, send them to Glock ;)  <3
    This was the line of the year by the way. I laugh out loud every time I read it. 
    Why you bring up old ish Nick? And line of the year, really? You just trying to see her granny panties in the bum of the week thread!
  • Options
    Love bro... love
    -- Winston Churchill

• Options
    First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Usaf06, I figured the Air Force had something to do with the wonderfulness i received. Thanks for the great sticks, the lighter and the tray that is now mounted on my studio wall.
    Semper Fi
  • Options
    Usaf06, I figured the Air Force had something to do with the wonderfulness i received. Thanks for the great sticks, the lighter and the tray that is now mounted on my studio wall.
    Semper Fi
    Enjoy Roger, it was my pleasure. I believe the opus x is out of the opus 22 box
    -- Winston Churchill

• Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    hope you like the package I sent Roman.  Tried to pick out stuff you like.  You are a good man.  Definition of BOTL for sure. 
  • Options
    @jliu  I did enjoy it.  It was of course way over the top.  Thank you.