Official 2015 Holiday Gift Exchange

Comments

• Options
    OneisnoneOneisnone Posts: 459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Amazing!
  • Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well done!  
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    very nice packages!  

I just sent a big lump of steamy poo to my recipient today 
  • Options
    matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who doesn't love @jliu steaming piles of poo. Lol

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    my hemroids
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this is starting out nicely...amazing work by some great secret santas. I can't wait to launch my ish! Going to take at least 2 boxes!
  • Options
    Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Posts: 915 ✭✭✭
    Another nice hit by a great Santa.
  • Options
    jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @onestrangeone looks good man! Beauty smokes and that bowl is gorgeous
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome package. Well done, sir. 
  • Options
    I feel this is the calm before the storm...

• Options
    NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    matkn293 said:
    I feel this is the calm before the storm...
    Should get nasty over the next week... a broheemoth of destruction.
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • Options
    Edna20Edna20 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The postal service should be ashamed of themselves calling this a large box!!! I got some TETRIS **** going on up in here :-/ 
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • Options
    Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Posts: 915 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    Well, Santa hit me with the biggest F'N snowball bomb the other day.  Holy S$%T!!!  I am left speechless on what Jason sent me.  Pics are below.  What makes this extra special for me is that this is my only chance as "real" Christmas presents this year.  This is due to a bunch of crap that happened this past year (which caused me to be even less on here than my normal not being on here much) and what is to come this next year.  OK, enough of that.  On to the good stuff.

I love the selection of sticks.  I gave up my box of Monsters last year that were a few years old,  and cool to see some new ones come my way.  I enjoyed the Norteno that I had and can't wait to break open that box, fire one up and let some rest for a couple of years and age for longer.  The hoodie is great and will be used when I try to sit outside for a quick smoke this winter.  What a bottle of bourbon!  I've just started getting in to more bourbon and whiskey and can't wait to try some on New Years Eve.

A big THANK YOU to my secret Santa, @blutattoo.  You are a generous BOTL and I really love the gifts.

photo DSC06134_zpswjm44ijnjpg

photo DSC06133_zpslunhztdjjpg

photo DSC06132_zpstwvyof8vjpg

photo DSC06130_zpsc2wy3mnrjpg

photo DSC06131_zpsett0twfpjpg

• Options
    bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome job so far by the Santa's!
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn!!! Now I really cant wait to launch..i keep buying my target mo and mo stuff. 
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jason is a mad man.  Well done
  • Options
    And the storm is a brewin. Fantastic hit!!!

• Options
    blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    I had to start early, because the real destruction is still coming. I'm glad they arrived safe and sound otherwise you would have had cigars dipped in bourbon.
  • Options
    NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is fantastic!!#!!! Very well done Jason. 
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • Options
    Well done Jason!

“There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    I did a bit of PI work, called some elf investigators, greased a few palms, and followed up on some phone numbers in restaurant bathroom stalls. 

My my revised guess is one Sherm aka @rsherman24 as my Secret Santa

As a side note, the phone number in the third stall of the Reno Waffle House men's room directing inquiries to 'A tall knowledgable brunette' does not dial through to one Deborah Mensch. All I got from that call was really loud polka music and some guy swearing and threatening me and my family if I ever called back.
  • Options
    jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    Just a heads up that the Secret Santas are revealed every year after the event is over. The more we know ahead of time just makes it a whole lot less secret.
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @jarubla   0-5  Mine is en route
  • Options
    jarubla said:
    I did a bit of PI work, called some elf investigators, GREASED A FEW PALMS, and followed up on some phone numbers in restaurant bathroom stalls. 

As a side note, the phone number in the third stall of the Reno Waffle House men's room directing inquiries to 'A tall knowledgable brunette' does not dial through to one Deborah Mensch. All I got from that call was really loud polka music and some guy swearing and threatening me and my family if I ever called back.
    Well that is interesting.  Maybe that is why the there was some guy swearing at you.

• Options
    edited December 2015
    jimmyv723 said:
    Just a heads up that the Secret Santas are revealed every year after the event is over. 

Good to know, I was gonna guess Cheech Marin or Phyllis Diller next. 
  • Options
    jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    jarubla said:
    jimmyv723 said:
    Just a heads up that the Secret Santas are revealed every year after the event is over. 

Good to know, I was gonna guess Cheech Marin or Phyllis Diller next. 
    If it was Cheech it wouldn't have been Cigars
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    jarubla said:
    I did a bit of PI work, called some elf investigators, greased a few palms, and followed up on some phone numbers in restaurant bathroom stalls. 

Lmao, whatever 'palms you greased' got used for something else!
  • Options
    DAAAAAAAMN!!!!!  You got knocked the F-out!