Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Official 2015 Holiday Gift Exchange

Comments

• Options
    matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fantastic hit there Santa!!

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow that is another really cool Santa present.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another great hit from Santa!
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,983 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Santa is destroying people this year
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice job Santa.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well done!! Some great Santa showings!!
  • Options
    onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
     Santa's on a roll this year!  ;)
  • Options
    Another great hit by Santa
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

• Options
    You got smashed Mark, good for you! Santa does it again!!
  • Options
    Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Posts: 915 ✭✭✭
    Another three great hits by some Santa's.  This thing gets crazier and better every year!
  • Options
    OneisnoneOneisnone Posts: 459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a full year to plan and shop. My package will arrive in. 53' cargo trailer.... The trailer will be part of the gift, like a walk in man cave!!
  • Options
    NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some heavy hits Santa
    I need to shop now to play next year. Wow just in awe at the amazing hits.

"Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • Options
    Sooooo.....
    i get home from a day at the Scottrade center watching my Cuz (well the team anyway) from the Calgary Flames play the hometown Bluuuuuueeeeeessssss! And then meeting my wife for cocktails (=a long day of drinking) I go to ch ck the mail and the front porch to see if the wife has any packages and I see one. Ok, no big deal until I see a box that says Man Crate with my name on it. Ok, this is a bit odd. What can it be?  I bring it inside to open and low and behold is a damn crate with a mini prybar and a not from my SS. Then it dawns on me!  SS has struck again. Twice in the same day. Curiously I look at the crate and the prybar and think...no big deal I'll open this. Ummmm! NO. I damn near broke my hand. Time to get the man hammer. Go to the garage with the parcel and my tool o' destruction and whammy, it's open. I see a note about my love of fishing and I see the contents. Fest you eyes on this goodness. Thank you SS. Your kindness knows no bounds. I will reel in a lunker in your name!  

• Options
    bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's awesome! Nothing better than a double whammy. Nice job Santa 
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    I know. Especially a fishing bomb. I mean who does not have enough deep diving and no lip cranks. Then top ER off with a top water frog. Last time I was in the boat I was searching for some seeds in the glove box in the boat to no avail. Then there is the lack of a close set of pliers within reach even though if you count them there are probably 6 pair on the deck. These are going to get a string and attach to my seat in the back. And of course the cooler. Enough said. I dont use live worms unless with my boy so the worm blower will go in his tackle box when we go to catch bluegills. Simply awesome!

• Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good job santa.  Well deserved.
  • Options
    Freaking amazing bomb

"Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • Options
    jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    Went to head out to a Company Party earlier and there was a huge box at my door. Wasn't expecting that being it's Sunday but I think we may have had a different Mailman yesterday and left it up by the mailboxes and one of the neighbors put it at my door today. Didn't have time to open until I got home a little bit ago but I'm blown away.

I do have to apologize to my Secret Santa because my Mom was over and I was explaining to her the craziness that goes on with stuff like this and the Gang Wars and neglected to take the before pics of everything wrapped but it was very nice. Here is the damage and as usual my SS went overboard. 

I've been needing to step up my Whiskey drinking game and having the Ice Molds and the Stones will be very cool and pair nicely with the fancy Glasses. Been wanting to try Buffalo Trace for a long time and the Imported Rum looks really amazing too. I've never gotten around to getting a V Cutter and that will make a nice addition the collection of various cutters and the Cigars all look fantastic with some all time favorites and many I've been wanting to try.

Thanks so much again Secret Santa and I was glad to be a part of this epic craziness once again this year. You all rock and Merry Christmas :) 
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    Santa goes BOOM!!!
    -- Winston Churchill

• Options
    Dayum nice hit Santa baby!
  • Options
    Holy smokes!!!!  Great hit. I'm gonna start shopping soon for next year so I can play with the big boys. Glad yall told me I had to follow rules and wait.
  • Options
    jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    By my math, I see nine individuals whacked with six more yet to be pummeled (if my counting is correct). @SleevePlz how many humans signed up for this jolly fat man in a red suit shenaniganry?
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • Options
    SecretSquirrelSecretSquirrel Posts: 864 ✭✭✭✭
    Man.. It's tough tryin not to say anything on this thread.
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That v cutter is awesome. I have the same one. Very nice hit by your Santa!
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    You guys are amazing! Nicely done Santa 
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    jarubla said:
    By my math, I see nine individuals whacked with six more yet to be pummeled (if my counting is correct). @SleevePlz how many humans signed up for this jolly fat man in a red suit shenaniganry?
    16 players this year. I know of a couple that should land shortly.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    You getting into pipes... I think that would put my wife over the edge. I'm thinking about it though
    -- Winston Churchill

• Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Usaf06 said:
    You getting into pipes... I think that would put my wife over the edge. I'm thinking about it though
    I've thought about it too. My grandpa smoked a pipe and I loved that smell when I was a little kid.