Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

December Lottery

Comments

• Options
    UseAsDirectedUseAsDirected Posts: 140 ✭✭✭
    Lotto winnings are off! Wife mailed them for me....she brought back the bag to me, they should be secure but let me know

9505 5110 6119 5336 5427 22
    "Even a fool has a talent"
    -That one guy
  • Options
    cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,446 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations Davis! Mine will go out this weekend.
  • Options
    matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• Options
    Devildog1Devildog1 Posts: 931 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mine went out today will post tracking later 
  • Options
    blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    On its way 9505513124125337168838

• Options
    NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Incoming. 9114999944314803401474.
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • Options
    Devildog1Devildog1 Posts: 931 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Track info 94055036993002023394844
  • Options
    MikeToddMikeTodd Posts: 974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Headed To Chicago for the weekend. Will ship on monday.
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MikeTodd said:
    You should be coming to Chicago next weekend for our Ccom Xmas Herf.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    9505 5101 8561 5338 0163 49
  • Options
    MikeTodd said:
    You should be coming to Chicago next weekend for our Ccom Xmas Herf.
    I want to but we will be out of town in Southern Indiana.
  • Options
    onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭

Congrat's Davis!

Here ya go, 9505 5110 1732 5339 3571 56

• Options
    cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,446 ✭✭✭✭✭
    On its way Davis! I left the receipt in the machine though, so I don't have tracking! Sorry! Let me know when you get them. I would guess Tuesday or Wednesday.
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    On a day which will live in infamy, I fetched mail for the office:

We received ample; in good part, because of this infamy right here:

... including this bulging package right here:

Way to pack, Mark. As any gal will tell you, a bulging package is a good thing.

Inundated by an all-day workalanche, so I'll open these at home tonight.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Webtacular Webmost:

“There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • Options
    matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If it fits, it ships. If there is any damage, let me know. 

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So glad you finally won!  
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    Bear with me. Busier than a cross eyed boy at a three ring circus here.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    It gets out of hand real quick. That's for sure. 

I come in to work Monday, I have to fetch the mail and open the office. Here's the mail:

Yeah, no schidt. Good thing I brought that duffle. Another package yesterday. Then another today.

In the meanwhile, I get 500-some-odd stix from McSherrystown have to be dealt with. Last year, about this time, when I won the lottery first time, I put this cooler into service:

where I had something of a challenge getting the lid closed. So this tim e I went to the shed and brought up the last big boy:

Gentlemen, this much I can advise you from experience: If you plan to win the lottery some day, go stock the shed today with coolers.

Oh, and, yes, both coolers beneath that are devoted to leaf as well.

• Options
    Just today, jarubla sent me this:

He included a special stick made at his local, as well as something brought back from the islands. In the middle is an Ave, which you know I love Aves.

• Options
    Charlie sent me this:

I don't know why my pics get so blurry. Gotta get a new phone anyways, cause this one has reached the point I have to charge it twice a day. Love those Torano Colloseums. 

• Options
    Big Jim pitched in:

Course, a lot of this is stuff I have never so much as smelt. That little bitty guy in the middle of the castle appeals the most to me. Just looks right. No idea what it tastes like.

• Options
    DevilDog barked:

Look at the size on that A. I got to open both front and back doors of the garage, park the car in the street, light the foot, jump on a skateboard, and hustle to the head and start sucking. Long round Tuesday the smoke arrives.

• Options
    Always important to use as directed:

Thankth. All vewy attwactive thigarth.

• Options
    Bluetattoo :smile: 

Hate to tell you, but that Joya Antano is gonna be history. Aren't they the best?

• Options
    Matkin sent a starburst:

One there is unbanded. Don't tell me. 

• Options
    edited December 2015
    These wings came courtesy of the US:

To think I grew up watching Ditka play tight end, and now he's a cigar.

• Options
    I sounded out the grandson by phone today. He immediately volunteered that he really liked something called Maria Mancini that I sent him over the summer. Shot me a pic of one via text message. Well, a feller has the right to like what he likes. So now I need to look for a source of Maria Mancini Magic Mountain. Can't send him the lottery. He's a good big hearted young man. Loves his family and works two jobs for them. Proud of him. His little girl is full of beans. What a firecracker. Talked to her by phone. Need to get out there and see them again. Play my cards right I will prolly get to attend my great grand-daughter's wedding; perhaps even hold the great great. 

Life.