Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Interest in possible Viaje for Sale

jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
Been MIA while dealing with trying to sell and buy a home. Long story short, we did a bunch of upgrades to our house with no plans to move and stumbled across a foreclosure at an incredible deal. Had to hurry and finish a few projects to put our house on the market. We were lucky to get a bank to agree to a contingency on their foreclosure. Market was hot and 2 neighbors sold their houses in under 48 hours. Houses not half as nice as ours. Here 60 days later we sit with zero offers. Running out of time with only 17 days left to get a contract so we decided to lower the price a third time which screws me on the projects needing done at the new house.

In order to make this work I am seriously considering selling a majority of my Viaje stash to fill the gap. It is not an easy choice and it kills me that it may come to this. Just want to give you fellas a heads up in case anyone would be interested in some rare and aged Viaje. Probably post more details here in this thread in the next 2 weeks. There will most likely be full boxes, almost full boxes, fivers and samplers. Stay tuned.

Hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving and Merry Christmas everyone!

Comments

• jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jacob, I am tagging a new fellow to the forum who I think would love to pick up some stuff @UseAsDirected
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bummer Jake! Sorry to hear of your troubles.. I'd be interested but only for your dog rocket Viajes
  • OneisnoneOneisnone Posts: 459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Interested 
  • pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    I would be interested in a few of their offerings, if you were offering them that is. 
  • reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    Interested
  • UseAsDirectedUseAsDirected Posts: 140 ✭✭✭
    Interested!
    "Even a fool has a talent"
    -That one guy
  • SecretSquirrelSecretSquirrel Posts: 864 ✭✭✭✭
    I just want another summerfest.. That stick was too good!
  • NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you let any farmer bills go let me know.
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • skydiverDskydiverD Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am also interested, and if you want to do this now, I'll be in KC Wednesday and Thursday evening!  Hitting the Outlaw once again.  >:)

How do you like my profile pic Taborski?   @matkn293          
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Imdont think he will be doing this now since he sold his casa 
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alrighty fellas I finally sold my house! More cigar time and less stress. Hopefully more forum time too! Miss you guys and missed out on the big battle and Christmas fun. 

I am still going to thin out some of my collection. I need to work on several projects for the new house and want to keep an emergency fund in the bank.

I will post up some Viaje here in the next couple days. Fivers to a few boxes. I'll try to tag everyone that said interested when I post. 
    Jake I'm still interested in the 5er we previously talked about. Waiting for this crazy month to be over first to see where I'm at
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

• Devildog1Devildog1 Posts: 931 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would be interested as well,   Every time this thread shows up top I open it hoping to find something available. 
  • jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, pls tag me on this too Jake?
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
    jsnake said:
    Alrighty fellas I finally sold my house! More cigar time and less stress. Hopefully more forum time too! Miss you guys and missed out on the big battle and Christmas fun. 

I am still going to thin out some of my collection. I need to work on several projects for the new house and want to keep an emergency fund in the bank.

I will post up some Viaje here in the next couple days. Fivers to a few boxes. I'll try to tag everyone that said interested when I post. 
    Jake

Glad that it worked out. I still interested should you choose to build a slush fund. 
    Stay tuned boys I got a preview.
    -- Winston Churchill

This house buying and selling has been a nightmare. We now have 20 days to come up with $4,000 for our down payment or we are homeless since we sold our house. Long story short my investment company screwed me and lied to me. This hurts bad but family first. All of my Viaje is on sale. 

I am posting pics but there is much more I cannot cram in here. I will do fivers and ten packs price depending on what you prefer. Here it goes: 

Almost full box of Cache minus 1 stick. Includes hidden box pressed sticks

Skull & Bones MOAB no lid 12 sticks

Original release Skull & Bones Fat Man 13 sticks

Skull & Bones FOAB 17 sticks

2014 Zombie red with both stickers full

Zombie Green 15 from 2015 & 5 Original release

2014 Skull & Bones Mystery full box
    My favorite cigar Viaje Exclusivo Leaded full box

Original release Farmer Bill Hatchett 10 count full box

Skull & Bones WMD 1st or 2nd release not sure 20 sticks

Throw down 8 pack 1 of each blend missing 

Fiver 2015 Skull & Bones Mystery

Original Release Zombie Antidote fivers

2014 Collaboration fiver

Honey and Handgrenades fiver

Mixed fivers and ten packs from the pic below and there is even more not pictured. Price depends on request and I will take requests. All full and partial boxes above I want to sell as is but I do have extras of a few. Feel free to split as well. I need to sell it all in 20 days. Thanks and Merry Christmas!!

@Usafa96 @Oneisnone @jarubla @Devildog1 @Nolagizmo @skydiverD @reggie713 @UseAsDirected @pelirrojo @Bigshizza
    I have almost ever Viaje made so ask please. Also have

Fiver Skull & Bones Ten Ton Tess

And a a box of 14 Christmas Trees. Pic didn't turn out will take one tomorrow. 
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PM sent bro
    -- Winston Churchill

Please don't send any money or anything if we talked but did not finalize anything because several things are pending. Getting a ton of messages and interest. Headed to bed for a few hours and will be back when I get up. If we discussed holding things no worries. 

These are gone:
    MOAB
    Fat Man

Thank you guys. 
    I am awake. Game on
  • skydiverDskydiverD Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ha, I saw the collection live in person.  If you haven't done that, well, you're jut lame! :D  

Nice to meet you Jake.  Look forward to my next visit when we can smoke a couple!

Thanks for the custom Viaje 5 pack!
    How do you like my profile pic Taborski?   @matkn293          
    It was nice meeting you too Darrin. Next visit we will have to smoke at the new house or one of those nice shops in OP. 

Update on on what is sold:
    MOAB
    FOAB
    Fat Man
    Leaded

If I can get 8 guys to do mixed fivers by midnight on Sunday I will give away a few rare sticks in a few of those packages. Secret Sauce or Zombie in 4 packages. If you do 2 or 3 fivers your name is in more. 

Thanks to to those that have helped out so far. Staying positive I can reach my goal. 
    PM sent
    HHG is all sold
    Farmer Bill is pending
    WMD is now a 10 pack or 2 fivers 
    1 Antidote fiver left

still tons available. If you don't see it ask