Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Interest in possible Viaje for Sale

13»

Comments

• UseAsDirectedUseAsDirected Posts: 140 ✭✭✭
    I bought 2 off him! We are going to smoke them today :)
    "Even a fool has a talent"
    -That one guy
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    They do look delicious  :p
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still holding for a few guys. Want anything hit me up. Been working like mad on the new house and have a few projects to fund and finish. 

Carpet was was installed today. I changed out all the nasty air vents, installed a new Kohler Cruette faucet like we had in our old house, changed and rekeyed all the locks. Only made two trips to Home Depot today and moved more stuff in. Need to replace all the smoke detectors and thermostat next and lots of painting. 
  • jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All that and only two trips? That is some planning, broseph! I usually end up making five, and my cursing becomes significantly more creative after trip three and up. 

Shoot me a PM with what you have? Any more TTT? Damn that 2014 was a magic stick...
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    For the week it has been at least 20 trips to Home Depot and 3 to Lowes.