• jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zombie fivers are available
    Skull & Bones Mystery 2014 fivers too
    Skull & Bones Mystery 2015 fivers too
    Update on what is available

Fellas I am 3/4 to my goal to fill the gap on what we need. I can't thank those who were able to help enough. I am still short though so if you see something you like lets work something out.

I can also do 1 more fiver of Zombie Red. Looking for something ask. Thanks. 
    Almost there! 
    S&B WMD gone
    Platino Sampler gone
    Zombie Red sampler gone 
  • NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jsnake said:
    Almost there! 
    S&B WMD gone
    Platino Sampler gone
    Zombie Red sampler gone 
    We can get you there with this amazing bunch of botl
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    PM sent
    blutattoo said:
    PM sent
    Get ya sum!!!!!
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    jsnake said:
    Almost there! 
    Great news!!
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
    I have mixed fivers, Satori Zen fiver (I think. Double Torpedo), and 20 Skull & Bones Mystery 2014 that I can split into fivers, and 50/50 red or black. 

Everything else is gone. Thank you!!
    BTTT
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
    Hopefully you hit your goal brutha. If you are short I have some local botl I can collect cash from and let them in... I'd rather keep these goodies for us ccom botl though.
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Jake you got ant DES left?
    kingjk729 said:
    Jake you got ant DES left?
    I can do 2 of the DES II then I have these Shorter ones that look the same with the same bands O can do 2 of and finish it of with a S&B Ten Ton Tess or a Zombie or something. I can hook you up. I may be able to make it 3 DES II but I want to visually verify. 
    A few bills short of the finish line. Shoot me some offers. Mixed fivers. Satori Double Torpedo fiver. S&B Mystery 2014 fivers up to 20. 50/50 Red or Black fivers. Late Harvest fiver. White Label Project fiver. S&B Ten Ton Tess Silver band I will do singles to 10. Amazing stick right there. 

Thanks to all that helped so far 
    @Oneisnone
    @Nolagizmo
    @blutattoo
    @jarubla
    @Devildog1
    @Stubble
    @pelirrojo
    @CharlieHeis

• UseAsDirectedUseAsDirected Posts: 140 ✭✭✭
    I feel left out  :p
    "Even a fool has a talent"
    -That one guy
    Because you bought some or need some?
    Need to buy some more  >:) Have to wait for payday  B)
    -That one guy
    That is funny because I just realized that and can here to say thanks to you too. 

What at is even funnier is the note I wrote for those sticks kind of applies to hurt feelings and making them better. You'll see. 
    jsnake said:
    That is funny because I just realized that and can here to say thanks to you too. 

What at is even funnier is the note I wrote for those sticks kind of applies to hurt feelings and making them better. You'll see. 
    Haha, just giving you a hard time. I appreciate you letting us into your amazing sticks, I can assure you they are not going to waste! Thanks a lot BOTL
    -That one guy
    BTTT

@jsnake hows this going?
  • reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    Pm sent kind sir!
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats Jake, I'll hit you up next month
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

Congratulations sir!
    -That one guy
    Fellas new house projects are draining my account so I decided to part with a little bit more. So hit me up in the next week or two if you have any requests or want a mixed fiver.  I can also do the pics below. I may do some mixed fivers of 2013 and older Skull & Bones as well. Inquire by messaging me. 

• WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have never tried Viaje. How much does a mixed 5er go for?
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Viaje is some good stuff Wylaff
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter