Things I Love

167891012»

Comments

• Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,407 ✭✭✭✭✭

Congrats! Thank him for serving, for me.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,407 ✭✭✭✭✭

The stache, always the stache.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options
    TRayBTRayB Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭✭✭

@silvermouse said:
    I thought the Babylon Bee was a satire site.

Yes, exposing the truth through mockery.

• Options
    OutdoorsSmoke_21191OutdoorsSmoke_21191 Posts: 986 ✭✭✭✭✭

@genareddog said:
    'm convinced that if every Harley rider spent 100 miles on the Indian equivalent of their Harley, the entire industry would look a lot different. I do understand the brand image and nostalgia aspect though for those who value that. Since this is the Things I Hate thread, let's all just unite in our hate for the people who ride 500 miles a year and have $500 worth of clothing and bumper stickers, and keep it at that.

Sorry Calvin but this is the majority of our on road bike sales so I got to love it.

I have had the opportunity to ride several Indian motorcycles. They are not bad at all, but like Harley and every other import, they have pros and cons. I liked the model that was similar to the dyna (or whatever they call it now) it was fun to ride. The others were ok imho.

A good cigar and whiskey solve most problems.

• Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,264 ✭✭✭✭✭

Texas is one of only four states in the U.S. that mandate a media literacy curriculum in all public schools beginning in kindergarten.

• Options

Got a big dust kitty on the sensor of my point and shoot camera, just ordered a torx no. 3 driver, I am going in to get it thanks to this web site

https://www.instructables.com/Cleaning-the-CCD-sensor-on-a-Panasonic-Lumix-point/

• Options
    Hobbes86Hobbes86 Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭✭✭

Photo albums, they really help bring back memories.

"Iron sharpens iron, and one man sharpens another." - Proverbs 27:17

• Options
    Hobbes86Hobbes86 Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    You mean digital photo albums like Instagram right? I mean, I know you so I know that's what you mean.

"Iron sharpens iron, and one man sharpens another." - Proverbs 27:17

• Options

Kinder, less bureaucratic times

Café Bostella, Essen - Julia used to sell sausages, shirts, bacon, pants, bottles ... from her pool table. After the food inspection paid her a visit, she wasn't allowed to sell any food from her pool table anymore, so she moved business to her kitchen. © Jef Van den Bossche

• Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,445 ✭✭✭✭✭

@silvermouse said:
    Kinder, less bureaucratic times

Café Bostella, Essen - Julia used to sell sausages, shirts, bacon, pants, bottles ... from her pool table. After the food inspection paid her a visit, she wasn't allowed to sell any food from her pool table anymore, so she moved business to her kitchen. © Jef Van den Bossche

My 1st wife's grandparents lived in Essen, we used to visit there. I enjoyed it, and Dusseldorf.

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain