Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

March Madness Bracket Game

Comments

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Didn't take long to shoot that bracket down
  • NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dayum! Ain't that sum... @$#!
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • Gumby130Gumby130 Posts: 45
    I'm Sean
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,422 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #4 Cal upset by Hawaii and #2 Michigan St. has been on upset watch the entire game. Welcome to March Madness.
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mic St is making the comeback but holy man there are a lot of upsets already.  I love it!
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
    Just lost a Final Four team in the first round. Looks like I named by bracket correctly.
    Hoping for another 12/5 upset. Go South Dakota St. 
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't follow basketball, wouldn't even know how to fill out a bracket but, I heard about MTSU. Made me smile. My son's an alum. I'm fond of upsets.  I wonder if MTSU will make it past the next round. I might actually watch a game. Or would that just jinx them? 
    Bob_Luken said:
    I don't follow basketball, wouldn't even know how to fill out a bracket but, I heard about MTSU. Made me smile. My son's an alum. I'm fond of upsets.  I wonder if MTSU will make it past the next round. I might actually watch a game. Or would that just jinx them? 
    Even if you aren't a fan, this is the time of year to watch. A record ten double-digit seeds made it into the second round this year. Some great games. Here's a sample: https://youtu.be/ecAoDywEASo
    Go Badgers!
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Northern Iowa BLEW it!!! Up by 12 with like a minute left and forgot how to inbound against the press and just kept throwing it away
    bert873 said:
    Northern Iowa BLEW it!!! Up by 12 with like a minute left and forgot how to inbound against the press and just kept throwing it away
    Hoping they pull it out yet but not looking good.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭

Vulchor 48

Gordon 44

Todd 43

Brett 42

Michael, Sean, Brad 41

Nick 40

Charles 38

John 35

Samoan Noob 26  (eliminated from contention)

As far as split for 1st and 2nd-----I say it should be a 5-4 split if the winning margin is 2 points or less....6-3 split for 3 points or more.   Fair?

• jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    stupid michigan state

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

It is rigged.  How is the guy running the league winning?  Seems fishy to me :)  I could care less how the split goes.  Just tell me who I am going to have to end to.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

It is rigged.  How is the guy running the league winning?  Seems fishy to me :)  I could care less how the split goes.  Just tell me who I am going to have to end to.

I know-----that guy should very much be watched LOL.  Worry not though, I still have Michigan State going to the championship game.
    can there be a consolation prize for worst bracket?  lmao

Let me know where to send.
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jgibv said:
    can there be a consolation prize for worst bracket?  lmao
    Lol. try me.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
    Comes down to the final game. UNC wins and @Nolagizmo wins. Villenova wins and I win but if I win then @CharlieHeis wins because he gets my winnings
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

Comes down to the final game. UNC wins and @Nolagizmo wins. Villenova wins and I win but if I win then @CharlieHeis wins because he gets my winnings
    That's not how this works, Brad. I should not be rewarded for filling out such a pathetic bracket.
    Go Tarheels.
    That's not how this works, Brad. I should not be rewarded for filling out such a pathetic bracket.
    Go Tarheels.
    That's exactly how this is working.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

Brutal. Let me know where to send mine.
    Sonofabitch.
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So Brad won? Sweet
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

Usaf06 said:
    So Brad won? Sweet
    Yup. So @Vulchor whoever needs to send to me will send to Charlie. I have his address for woever needs it.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

Congrats BRAD @avengethis !!!!!

please PM me a shipping address, thx!

• Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh no, I'm shipping to Brad the rightful winner
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

Usaf06 said:
    Oh no, I'm shipping to Brad the rightful winner
    Y'all can follow Nick's lead here.