Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

March Madness Bracket Game

13»

Comments

• pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    First loser hey! Who do I owe?
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Biggest Loser is the winner right? Isn't that how this world works now?
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • johnnyBjohnnyB Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We can't call them losers anymore,their just least best
    Non Crux sed lux
  • VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭

Sorry guys very sorry Ive been away------hell, I didn't even realize I findished 2nd loll.  Looks like Wylaff, Skizz, and Pelirojo would send to me-------the other 6 would send to our big winner Brad......Does that sound accurate to all?

Brad feel free to PM everyone....or PM Brad.....to get and give his address for his winnings.  WHAT A TOURNEY!!!

• WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Addy up.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will ship tomorrow Brad or possibly later when I pick my truck up for service
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Comes down to the final game. UNC wins and @Nolagizmo wins. Villenova wins and I win but if I win then @CharlieHeis wins because he gets my winnings
    Excellent when do we start shipping? Now!! Says everyone
    Mine is heading to Florida! Why do I even play?
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll PM everybody that needs to send to me (aka Charlie).  I am looking at the brackets and it looks like it would be @Usaf06, @Nolagizmo, @jgibv, @bandyt09, @Gumby130 and @CharlieHeis that all need to send to @CharlieHeis
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,422 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got dammit, Brad.
    I'll PM everybody that needs to send to me (aka Charlie).  I am looking at the brackets and it looks like it would be @Usaf06, @Nolagizmo, @jgibv, @bandyt09, @Gumby130 and @CharlieHeis that all need to send to @CharlieHeis
    I know for a fact that these guys would rather have you get all the winnings. You're the real winner here, Brad. 
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mine is shipped......... to Brad 
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

Nick is cool. Be like Nick.
    NO!
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    I don't care who gets em. I'm gonna get my son to do eniminiminimo. They will go out when I get home from Lafayette . 
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
    Going to Dave:
    Enjoy!!
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    goin out today: 9405909699939853826124

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Received today from the Shizz.  Thank you greatly Jim.....Would PM you Jim, but Im afraid my computer doesn't seem to want to cooperate to do so lol-----thanks again.
    From @usaf06 with some great sticks. Thanks brotha

Team O'Donnell FTW!

• NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brad you won. And I can't see sending the sick I want to send you to CharlieHeis so I can either send to you or send to both. Since I'm starting a pass I'm gonna go with you. They fly thursday or friday... whenever I get home.

"Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
    Thanks for the sticks @jgibv. A couple favorites and a one I have yet to try. Haven't had The Bull in ages, I look forward to revisiting that one also. Are we playing the Mystery Stick game with the short one?image
    Awesome!
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

From @charlieheis so much goodnesses here.

Team O'Donnell FTW!

• jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the sticks @jgibv. A couple favorites and a one I have yet to try. Haven't had The Bull in ages, I look forward to revisiting that one also. Are we playing the Mystery Stick game with the short one?

you're welcome @CharlieHeis .  glad they made it safely.  the unbanded one is a house blend from a local b&m.  haven't tried it yet myself, so hopefully it doesn't suck (if it does, i apologize in advance lol). 

and remember blame @avengethis ; for this !!

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

jgibv said:  

and remember blame @avengethis ; for this !!
    Oh I do. 
    A little late but totally worth the wait. Thanks buddy @Nolagizmo

Team O'Donnell FTW!