Home General Discussion
Options

Guns N Gars

Comments

• Options
    kswildcatkswildcat Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭✭

Rhamlin said:
    I know there's someone here who's been stocking up for the coming zombie apocalypse :)
    If you only knew  o:)
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    johnnyB said:
    ^^^^^Watch out DZR

"It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    AlbinfkAlbinfk Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was just kidding.. Just a common hard working contractor who has fallen in love with cigars . Please no hate mail or threats.
  • Options
    johnnyBjohnnyB Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    johnnyB said:
    ^^^^^Watch out DZR

@danielzreyes I got your six
    Non Crux sed lux
  • Options
    Haha. Yes!
  • Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭

Manufactured in 1914, grandfather paid $23.50, good investment I'd say, lol.  I bought the cigar though.
  • Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,271 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    AlbinfkAlbinfk Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    kswildcat said:
    According to dollartimes.com $23.50 was same as $555.83 of today's money. Doesn't sound to expensive back then until you figure a loaf of bread was about 6cents and a gallon of milk was 12cents.. Pretty sure $23.50 was not easily came by in those days.

That's freaking awesome you have it and it looks in excellent  shape.  Nice Lil weapon. I do however think your slipping, cannot believe you can't scrounge up a 102yr old cigar to match it with. What's up with that bro?
    Disregard that bro Randy, checked the box it came in, was $20.50.  Don't think those parts prices are the same now either.  Appraised at %90-95, it's in better shape then me for corn's sake, and it still shoots when you pull on it's trigger, lol.

• Options
    ^^^^ to much personal information right there bro..lol

Freaking awesome you still have the box and parts/price list. I'm sure it's priceless to the family.  Would be to me.
  • Options
    Now that I got a whiff of Hoppe's you guys got me itching to go to the gun range.

• Options
    Love me some Ruger revolver 
  • Options
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Someone say Guns?
  • Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,271 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pffsh... It's just an Illusione. ;)
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is an awesome gift!!  I see the barrel is pinned, so is it a model 28-2 or earlier.  Very nice! 
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's very very cool Mike, thanks for sharing :)

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    MikeToddMikeTodd Posts: 974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stubble said:
    That is an awesome gift!!  I see the barrel is pinned, so is it a model 28-2 or earlier.  Very nice! 
    Nailed it! It is a 28-2.
  • Options
    dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    that is awesome Mike, love my .357 mag
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice Mike.
  • Options
    dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nice
    A little dirt never hurt